Senior Manager and Certified Project Manager (Agile (Scrum), Waterfall and Pharmaceuticals), RFP/RFI/RFA, Application Support & Maintenance, SDLC expert for IT Software(s) including design, development, integration and testing, Business Analyst and Consultant with over 17 years of broad IT expertise in all phases of project lifecycle planning and implementation. Highly skilled in solving complex scientific research, operations, and IT problems along with managing budgets, risk, and vendors. Depth of experience complemented by International leadership of large R&D and scientific projects. Diverse experience in many industries including technology, pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical innovation, consulting, and manufacturing. Natural leader with the unique ability to empower and motivate teams. Big picture focus and flawless execution. Have planned, developed and implemented the federal acquisition lifecycle processes.
PROVEN AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Project Management / Proposal Development / BA
- PMP Instructor / strategic planning and WBS development
- IT SDLC / LAN - WAN IT systems infrastructure
- Licensing negotiations management
- Software development / implementation / integration
- Elicitation of the business requirements with analytical skills
- Data Center Project Management / Vendors
- Product Strategies & Risk assessment / management
Software: .NET, Oracle 11g, 10g, java, SQL, e-Rx Solutions, MS-Project 2010, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-VisioSharePoint2010, Documentum, CTMS, LIMS (SPC-LIMS and BioRails), Clarity, Confluence, JIRA, CSM, MicroStrategy for BI and scientific applications management.
Cloud Computing: experienced in technical design and implementations of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
TIBCO PM Product Suite: ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, ActiveMatrix BPM, EMS, ActiveSpace and iProcess.
Methodologies: IT Systems Development Life Cycle, (SDLC), TouchBase-3PLM v7.5, PMI-PMBOK, PUMA, Planview, Various Corps.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
Service delivery manager/project manager
- Led the capture management and responding to the RPFs/RFIs/RFQs/Sources Sought procurement opportunities from the Federal Government.
- Managed (execution efforts) and successfully closed a multi-million dollar SAP BO (BI/DW) Webi 4.1 project for the Federal Government.
- Methodology used is combination of spiral & agile project management methodologies, and Remedy 8.1.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Senior Project Manager / senior service delivery manager
- Led to provide professional IRP Bioinformatics services (Linux Cluster, RedHat, HPC, CASAVA (Illumina) and HPC) in their Genomic Sequencing Cancer Research Center.
- Led the team to perform an IT gap analysis, testing, design and acceptance, stakeholder analysis, successfully delivered the results; issued recommendations including a roadmap and strategy.
- Led the development of Healthcare software applications for bioinformatics and clinical trials.
- Managed EVM in IT projects (SDLC, agile methodology) - enhancements, testing, and training for service delivery group for multiple clinical research customers.
- Assisting company to grow the business in Asian and European HealthCare markets. Expert in SDLC documentation in compliance with CRO, HIPAA, DEA, NIST, FDA and GSA Best Practices.
- Mentored, Coached to provide training(s) to staff to become PMI certified PMP credential holder. Collaboration with Cross-Functions and business development.
Confidential, Tucson, Arizona
Senior Project Manager
- Managed projects, developed processes, methods, testing, and training projects for multiple drug-discovery R&D departments.
- Elicited business requirements to manage and implement ALEA & PSR (on .NET platform), ERM and LIMS of early Drug-Discovery pharmaceutical projects’ IT solutions.
- Planned and implemented a complex, enterprise wide, Web based Chemical Enumeration Management In-sourcing project.
- Orchestrated the efforts of vendors, and internal divisions / departments to negotiate Licensing Management processes.
- Planned and managed various virtual software transformation projects as needed to meet changing organization needs.
- Organized and cleaned up Post-Registered Data inputs and processes to improve quality, validity and efficiency.
- Content Management ~ initially used Documentum but later switched to MS SharPoint2007 / 2010.
- Global SOPs to GxP regulated computerized systems methodology. And HTS / HMTS / LTS with ActivityBase 5.4.
- Applied Computer System Methodology (CSM), MS Project2010, Agile, Scrum / Sprint, CMMI, PUMA, PMBOK, MS SharePoint2010 and Project Management Software Planview (for Reporting and Analytics Reports) & VERTABASE (currently evaluating TouchBase - 3PLM v7.5).
- Held weekly team meetings to discuss and track all risks / issues, changes in estimated and required resources, costs, and schedule impacts. Managed many vendors and a 16-person team.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Waterfall methodology: managed the planning and implementation of major pharmaceutical R&D projects, managed data registration services, scope changes, and integration of the data with various R&D sites, and working all requirements to change everything over to the consolidated data repository.
- The R&D site have large cross-domain business customers that required major automated systems including hardware, software, including UNIX, and uninterrupted Application Software Services, and Business Process Improvement implementation projects.
- Negotiated Licensing & Maintenance Management Agreement with different vendors, and slashed software costs $2,500 per year and saved applications maintenance costs to the tune of $150,000 per year by negotiating pricing, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of the service.
- Identified, gathered and helped in eliciting the business requirements, scheduling, and Risk Assessment definitions from a site wide Environment resulting in a focused project plan(s).
- Reduced applications down time by providing expert level operational support of business critical IS applications in the Lead Discovery phase of drug discovery, and managed / supervised R&D Lead Generation to Candidate Realization IS applications' portfolio.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Advisory IT Specialist, Technical Lead & Management
- Increased revenue to the tune of $206,000,000 for a global energy c
ompany and enhanced the Retail Gas System (RGS) of the Energy Services through an e-Business EIP Internet site using TIBCO portal.
- Managed direct reports with Hire / Fire Authority - as a Technical Lead, mentored a team of 6 developers to cultivate and develop the talent for successful delivery of an e-Commerce solution.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Programmer, Tester and Integrator
- Planned the implementation of an e-commerce application i.e. Worldwide Trade Management System
- Increased revenue to the tune of $176,000,000 per year by delivering enhancements to a solution to a leading document management, manufacturing and printing company.
- Increased quality of the Beer by delivering a solution (OLBA) to a beer manufacturing company, as a result company’s beer sales were up by $7,000,000 per year.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Headed a laboratory to plan, develop research proposals and conduct cutting-edge human genetics research on vitiligo to elucidate the genetic linkage analyses.
- Published scientific research paper in the peer-reviewed scientific International journal ~ first to report the genetic linkage study of human vitiligo.
- Held weekly team meetings to discuss and track all risks / issues, changes and schedule impacts.
- Managed a research team.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Developer / Consultant
- Skillfully mentored, developed oracle forms for the client and business partners to improve data capture processes.
- Orchestrated the generation of a wide range of technology proposals, business cases, and strategic presentations for various divisions of HealthCare marketing efforts.