To secure a position serving in work that contributes to the mission and success of the United States in its objectives domestically and internationally.
- Responsible for all project scheduling
- Managed project budgets
- Managed personnel and work assignments
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Conduct terrain data collection operations
- Employ advanced LIDAR, photo - imaging and gps hardware
- National-scale project
- Provided daily language and culture instruction to native Ukrainian adult learners.
- Represented the United States and facilitated cross-cultural exchanges of ideas to promote better understanding and relations between our two cultures at a grassroots level.
- Studied Russian language (primary language of East Ukraine)
Human Terrain Analyst
- Collected and analyzed socio-cultural data with Confidential Analyst Notebook and ArcGIS in coordination with other members of a team in order to support an Confidential unit’s socio-cultural knowledge requirements.
- Collaborated with other members of the team on research process.
- Work products were completed in a professional manner, met the needs of the supported unit and were provided within agreed upon timelines.
- Supported the Confidential mission by providing socio-cultural situational awareness to the supported Confidential unit as required.
- Provided the supported unit with an understanding of the population, which would be general or specific as required by the situation.
- Acted as a liaison to the local population as required by the Confidential team or supported unit. In collaboration with unit Chaplain’s office, developed strategies for conducting religious leader liaison connections with local religious leaders in order to advise unit commanders on the religious components of socio-cultural awareness.
Human Terrain Research Manager
Confidential, Leavenworth, KS
- Developed and implemented the team requesting and reporting process. Identified reporting requirements during the research planning and design process, and reported all products associated with the team’s research activities.
- Submitted Requests for Research (RFR) to the Research Reachback Center (RRC) and Social Science Research and Analysis (SSRA).
- Identified regular communication channels for clarification and updates during the research process, as well as a formal feedback mechanism upon completion of the research for both the requester and the researcher.
- Managed information technology and processes for the team.
- Established and maintained the information technology structure. Identified requirements, procured field-expedient solutions when necessary; provided on IT systems and processes as required; and coordinated with supported unit IT personnel.
- Developed, organized, and managed the collective knowledge of the team to enable the production of a common operating picture for an area of operation.
- During the pre-mission planning phase of research execution, collected and aggregated information to identify trends and gaps in the research design.
- Collected, processed, and stored team research products.
- Compiled, categorized, labeled, and stored team research products appropriately.
GIS Field Tech
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Physically verified and collected address/street/development/business information for all commercial and residential locations in Virginia Beach using a proprietary ESRI-based GIS database.
- Existing data would be verified in the field for accuracy, and any new features/data observed would be inputted into the database.
- The updates provided were then consolidated with several other databases from city-wide first-response agencies to produce one central Emergency Response GIS database for the Confidential .
- The quality and accuracy of my work in this role ultimately affected decision-making for accuracy and timeliness of City police, EMS and the fire department in crisis-response.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Conducted general, open-source socio-economic and research for various cities and countries to assist in providing background information to my employer for the locations where it would consult on curriculums and standards.
- Managed the home office computer LAN and assisted my supervisor with other miscellaneous office tasks.
- Worked on grant proposals for non-profit organizations.
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
- Conducted extensive one-on-one interviews with Confidential employees at every level to understand their software needs for their unique job/management tasks.
- That information was then accurately conveyed to Techs and used to tailor the software bundles for the new PCs to be installed for those employees. I was engaged in this process for all Baton Rouge area Confidential plants.