- Accomplished ERP/HRIS Project Manager with extensive experience spanning public and private sector settings. Adept at planning and directing all aspects of system design and implementation. Record of increasing efficiency and accuracy through new systems and policies. Analytical, articulate, and diligent.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning
- Technology Integration
- HR Data Systems
- Business Process Analysis
- Policy & Procedure Improvement
- Fit/Gap Analysis
- Lifecycle Project Management
- Communication & Consensus Building
- Controls & Compliance
- PeopleSoft Administration
- Requirements & Specification Definition
- Resource Management
PeopleSoft: PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft HR, PeopleSoft Payroll for North America, and PeopleTools (CI, App. Engine, SQR, IB, People Code, App. Designer). Versions include v7.5, v8.0, 8.3, v8.9, and v9.1. Modules include HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Labor, Recruitment, Pension, and EVerify.
Other: Oracle Database, Hyperion, Tuxedo, Crystal, SQR, Application Engine, XML Publisher, Security, STAT, PS Query, Change Assistant, Java, and Weblogic
- Managing implementation and ongoing maintenance of ADP Workforce Now.
- Facilitating requirements gathering with End, Business and Technical users.
- Defining and documenting current and future business processes. Drafting functional specifications and providing input to technical specifications.
- Configuring workflows and delivering overall system training.
- Managed implementation and ongoing maintenance of ADP Workforce Now.
- Facilitated requirements gathering with End, Business and Technical users.
- Defined and documented current and future business processes. Drafted functional specifications and providing input to technical specifications.
- Configured workflows and provided overall system training.
- Configured base benefits for workforce of over 30,000
- Configured and launched open enrollment for domestic and international based employees.
- Consulted on benefit plans design and best approach to overall processing.
- Managed design, development, and enhancement of PeopleSoft HR including; eCompensation, ePerformance, benefits succession planning, Recruitment and Payroll..
- Implemented and configured PeopleSoft core U.S. and int’l payroll, defining parameters for processing.
- Reviewed existing architecture for PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 DEMO and download software.
- Downloaded, configured, and installed Java, Tuxedo, Cobol and Crystal.
- Configured PeopleSoft North America Payroll and conversion/interface testing.
- Initiated process to update eCompensation and position management life cycle through use of Hyperion and PeopleSoft 9.0.
- Partnered with outside vendor to implement new PeopleSoft - based job evaluation methodology.
- Implemented PeopleSoft labor management and succession planning modules.
- Managed compensation analysis and design lifecycle including comprehensive pay modeling for policy and program development recommendations.
- Evaluated and designed new base pay structures, including corresponding communication plan, policies and overall program to support strategic business model.
- Designed PeopleSoft architecture modification requirements including eCompensation, benefits and ePerformance.
- Configured and monitored PeopleSoft components such as Application server, PIA Integration Broker, Application Messaging, Process Scheduler, and REN Server.
- Implemented Automated Shell scripts for monitoring database, app, and Web servers.
- Upgraded PeopleTools from 8.4818 to 8.50.16 and 8.5016 to 8.52.04.
- Deployed conversions and implementations through development, testing, and production environments.
- Downloaded and installed Java, Tuxedo, Cobol, and Crystal.
- Managed upgrades of core PeopleSoft system, including PeopleTools, Payroll, benefits, eCompensation, ePerformance, succession planning and Finance/Commitment Account modules.
- Planned and led upgrades, including Oracle from 10.2.0.3 to 11.1.0 on AIX 5.3 p570 and PeopleSoft HRMS8.8 to HCM9.0 and PeopleTools to 8.49.
- Oversaw multiple installations, including Commitment Account module, single node and multi-node RAC on p570 and Linux servers, and OEM Grid Control.
- Directed integration and implementation of Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time and Labor at University of District of Columbia as part of ASMP Payroll Project.