- 1.5 years of experience in configuring and administrating Salesforce.com and 7+ years of IT experience.
- Experienced in implementing solutions by mapping customer’s business processes to Salesforce.com in Sales cloud.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce.com Customization, Hands on configuration and data migration to execute on projects.
- Extensive experience working on custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- In - depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales Cloud).
- Managed business partner expectations and promoted project communication between development team and business partners.
- Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager with over 5+ years of experience in Agile and Waterfall IT projects.
- Experienced working in Scrum/Kanban/Scrum Ban project Environments.
- Facilitated user story sessions with Agile Development Teams and business units.
- Facilitated cross-functional working sessions with various management levels.
- Possess excellent ability to resolve conflicts and remove impediments.
- Maintained network of communication in the organization.
- Strong leadership abilities applied through servant leadership.
- Working experience in Safe Agile methodology.
- Fine-tuned multi-tasking capabilities with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, Leadership capabilities with exceptional presentation and client/customer relations.
- Coordinated and scheduled project assignments within the team environment as needed.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Data loader
- TFS - Team Foundation Server
- IBM RTC
- SQL Developer
- Databases: Oracle
- Proficient in Microsoft word, MS-Excel and PowerPoint presentation.
- Creation of profiles, roles, assignment of permission sets.
- Account, contact and opportunity management and timely enhancements.
- Primary contact for user errors in this org.
- Implemented validation rules, workflow rules and process builder per business requirements.
- Creation of Reports and dashboards per business requirement.
- Set up daily stand ups’, backlog grooming sessions, story pointing sessions, sprint reviews.
- Process builder was created to auto create renewal records for accounts 6 months prior to their Term date
- Process builder was created to auto assig group number for every new group that was added to Salesforce.
- Email templates were created for group/broker communication per business requirement.
- Validation rules, Lead assignment rules were implemented for lead, contact and opportunity objects.
- Workflow rules were implemented for most of the standard objects in the org.
- Email templates were created for Medical only, Dental only and Medical and Dental only products.
- Mail merge templates were created for all BCBSNE insurance products.
- Creation of Salesforce reports per business requirements.
- Loading leads (prospects) part of open enrollment, T65 members (Med advantage and Med supp) using external ID and data loader operation.
- Assignment of tasks to work on outbound calls for Sales agents
- Campaign creation and assignment of leads and contacts to the campaigns.
- Web-to-lead form code generation and working with front end developer to create landing pages.
- Making sure leads flow through Salesforce for the lading pages created.
- Testing landing pages and new campaign efforts.
- Understanding the business process, sales process and marketing strategy of the organization.
- Transforming business process into CRM language using Salesforce.
- DML definition with index and unique keys per object.
- Primary owner for the profile creation, role creation and user errors.
- Responsible to train users on the new salesforce functionality roll outs.
Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Mentoring a team of 7 interns (only) on Agile Practices.
- This team is tasked with completing a phase of a large size project that aligns with Confidential ’s thematic goals. As part of this project, worked with the interns to align their work and mindset with the enterprise vision.
- Exposing the team of interns to Corporate ethics and policies and introducing them to Organization hierarchy(like business stakeholders, product owners, tech leads, architects, infrastructure and security teams etc)
Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Facilitating Scrum Ban for a service team by implementing Kanban principles and scrum ceremonies.
- Identifying bottles necks in the project by maintaining the Kanban board and help the team in resolving impediments.
- Maintaining and reviewing of team health by generating weekly metric reports.
- Periodic review of the project health with the leadership team.