SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• An accomplished Corporate Project Manager and Sales Executive with a Master’s degree in Business Management and a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
• A high-energy, well organized, highly dependable, corporate professional with polished talents in managing complex, integrated and strategic projects with different levels of management.
• Quality Assurance (QA) experience that includes strong analytical and problem-solving abilities for developing, tracking and controlling project timelines and objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills; an acknowledged master of the art and science of building profitable long-term relationships with all levels of management, vendors and internal employees. A true team player with the ability to get along with diverse personalities.
• Equally talented in all aspects of corporate sales and the project management of major-revenue accounts; including identifying and creating communication to senior leadership and other team members.
• Advanced computer literacy including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent telephone, grammar, verbal and writing skills.
Government Account Executive/Project Manager
• Successfully managed a wide variety of projects relating to wireless voice and data products, focusing on relationship building with key decision makers to retain and strengthen current business relationships.
• Oversaw a substantial on-going project responding to RFPs, requiring daily coordination with multiple departments (legal/marketing/engineering).
• Coordinated tasks and inter-departmental resources to achieve project goals and objectives.
• Utilized pricing system in order to make strategic and profitable decisions.
• Developed and launched a new and highly successful Annual Marketing Project for the Government Employee Discount Program.
Full Time Graduate Student
• Successfully pursued a Master’s degree program in Business Management. Graduated with honors.
Campaign Account Manager (6/03-10/03)
Partner Business Manager (1/03-6/03)
• Joined the marketing team overseeing a distribution sales project monitoring 8 high-risk potential Authorized BellSouth Distributors, and quickly earned reputation as an “expert” in deal closings to finalize elusive accounts.
• Promoted to Campaign Account Manager (CAM) with project responsibility for tracking sales activity of 41 account executives. Facilitated monthly sales training which included extensive planning, scheduling, assessment and documentation. Understood current commission plan and made recommendations.
• As CAM, supported sales leadership and sales force in execution of pricing strategies. Converted complex analysis into understandable, actionable information.
• Achieved 110+% of quota YTD, and captured a key account producing $40+K monthly in new sales revenues; business development efforts increased partner sales by 50% over previous year.
Account Executive, Major/National Accounts
• Enjoyed highly successful sales/marketing career with this premier international firm, achieving 464% of quota.
• Consistently received multiple sales awards and contest bonuses for achieving increased sales revenues; earned a 99% customer retention rate and expanded client base revenues by $100k.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Masters Degree in Management
Bachelor of Science in Marketing