Project Manager / Chief Administrative Office
- As part of the Chief Administrative Office, was responsible for budget planning, forecasting, and oversight of the BNY Alternative Investment Services Technology organization’s $26MM+ budget.
- Managed a $1MM+ Lombardi (IBM) BPM software integration project for the BNY Global Investment Servicing Managed Accounts organization. Responsible for all phases and aspects of the project, including the project schedule, budget, and software product. Utilized the Staged Delivery lifecycle model so that the most important functionality was delivered earliest. Managed several additional Lombardi BPM product enhancement releases using an Agile lifecycle model. (These projects were completed on schedule, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the internal business clients.)
- Managed an $850K COLD to Mobius software and data migration project for the BNY Enterprise Investment Services organization. Responsible for the full project lifecycle, which included planning, definition, design, construction, testing, data conversion, and implementation. (This project was completed on schedule, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the internal business clients.)
- Managed a JIRA Software integration project for the BNY Enterprise Investment Services organization. (This implementation helped standardize demand management processes across Enterprise Investment Services.) Responsible for the full project lifecycle, which included business process modeling, demand management process redesign, and software integration.
- As part of the PNC Enterprise Project Management Office, was responsible for project governance for the Securities Services and International Systems organizations. (This included making sure all projects followed corporate SDLC guidelines, stayed on track financially, and maximized software capitalization.)
- Participated in a Clarity PPM software integration project across the PNC Technology organization. This included a process redesign effort of PNC Technology’s project management processes. Led additional integration projects to onboard several non - IT business units onto Clarity. Also led a business process redesign effort to integrate Clarity into the PNC Global Product Management organization’s Prioritization process. Created the future-state model of the Prioritization process with the integration of Clarity.
Project Manager / Business Process Analyst
- Led a business process redesign project for the Tidewater Group Purchasing division. (This effort was in connection with a SalesLogix CRM integration.) Facilitated the redesign of core business processes to in corporate CRM technology into day-to-day operations. The primary accomplishment of this effort was simplifying workflow and automating processes in the administration, marketing, contracts management, and territory management business areas.
- Led a business process redesign project for the Confidential ElderCare division. (This effort was undertaken in connection with a Commerce One Procurement pilot at six Confidential ElderCare facilities and two corporate offices.) Facilitated the redesign of procurement business processes to in corporate e-commerce technology into day-to-day operations. The primary accomplishments of this effort included automating procurement, creating a uniform model for purchasing across all pilot facilities, and controlling spending.
- Facilitated two cross-functional teams in a business process analysis and redesign project to bring internal information systems processes into compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Facilitated project planning and use-case development activities, which created the framework for the Confidential website.
- Facilitated a business process modeling effort of the deregulated electric-power supply chain with the objective of creating new business opportunities.
- Participated in strategic business planning activities.
- Managed numerous development efforts on First USA web products such as Instant Credit, Cardmember Services, and e-Perks. (These projects supported online card member acquisitions.) Responsible for the full project lifecycle, which included project definition, planning, analysis, prototyping, architecture, construction, testing, and production release.
- Managed a successful BEA WebLogic integration project for the Instant Credit web product. (This integration enhanced the technical capabilities of Instant Credit.)
Oracle Developer / Business Analyst
- Using the Evolution Prototyping and Agile lifecycle models, led Oracle development efforts that supported the DuPont Agricultural Products business unit.
- Designed and developed numerous software applications, including several new product development/field trial systems. (These software applications were created using the Oracle database server and SQL-based development tools.)
- Worked with senior-level clients to identify areas for business process improvement, and facilitated cross-functional teams in business process analysis activities. Modeled regulatory supply chain business processes in preparation for a $2MM Documentum integration project.
- Facilitated business area architecture activities and led efforts in business systems analysis with global DuPont end users. (These activities helped lay the groundwork for the successful implementation of several large technology projects at DuPont. One of the ultimate objectives of these projects was to contribute to reducing crop protection product time to market by 12-24 months.)