- Project Management & Technical Training Professional with over 10 years’ experience in healthcare and defense industries.
- 10 years corporate training experience. Also, have 8 years managerial and 9 years of technical support experience.
- Able to train individuals and groups on various customized and Microsoft Applications as well as provide technical support for the software.
- Excellent leadership, project management, organizational, and communication skills.
Software: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Front Page, Access) ~ VPN ~ Internet Explorer ~ Microsoft Exchange ~ Google Chrome ~ Centura ~ Citrix ~ Novell ~ Adobe Acrobat 10 ~ WAN ~ Visual Basic ~ Vantive ~ WebEx~ People Soft ~ Banner ~ WebFOCUS ~ Adobe Product (Captivate, Presenter, Professional, Flash) ~ Microsoft SharePoint
Hardware: PC ~ MAC
Operating Systems: Windows 95 ~ NT ~ 2000 ~ XP ~ 8~ 10
- Worked with staff to ensure that online training goals were accomplished and helped facilitate successful online meetings.
- Accurately processed all training records after conferences and tracked participation of various training initiatives.
- Maintained and edited meetings website, ensuring content was up to date.
- Assisted with training new and current staff on new technology, accelerating onboarding process and improving proficiency.
Online Training Coordinator
- Increased class enrollment over 50% through preparation and distribution of marketing flyers.
- Worked with the West Region training team as LMS Scorecard Administrator to improve training metrics.
- Tracked and monitored training and trends to make valid recommendations to improve the organization
- Leveraging business relationships to decrease costs.
- Developed web - based, instructor-led and combination training materials (Adobe Captivate, Professional, Flash). Provided project management services for assigned training development projects. Assisted various team members with training design and implementation.
- Developed customized training materials (all skill levels) and quick reference guides for users to address needs of the client.
- Worked closely with subject matter experts to ensure the accuracy of training content.