- Accomplished and solution - oriented project manager who effectively implements best project development methodologies to attain project goals and meet customer expectations. Successfully plans and manages several projects (Waterfall, Agile, XP, RAD, DevOps).
- Extensive experience in data governance (DG/MDM), IT auditing, application and database design, development and testing, production support and risk management, systems reliability, maintenance and migration, UAT, beta testing, DW/ETL, data modeling and transformationSaaS cloud delivery model, business analysis, requirements processing, stakeholder analysis, UML (Use Case and other structural and behavioral diagrams), SOW/BRD/SRD preparation.
Project methodologies (SDLC/STLC): Waterfall, Incremental/Spiral WaterfallAgile (iterative RUP; adaptive Scrum), Extreme (XP), Lean, RAD, DevOps, V-modelDSDM, TDD/BDD/FDD, IBM BPM.
Operating Systems and Databases: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 UDB, Fame, IMS.
Senior IT Project Manager
- Managed relationships between the client, major Union, and the software vendor, for requirements processing (RFP, SOW), development, integration, enhancement, and acceptance testing for building Labor-Funds-Legal system
- Suggested and developed the call center and maintenance database and innovative strategy for quick issue resolutions
- Initiated, developed and implemented data governance and quality standards which enhanced client experience
Project Manager, Consultant
- Participated in a Bank-wide finance and business transformation initiative. Was responsible for Oracle Financial Services Data Warehouse, e-Business Suite (EBS), Basel Regulatory Reporting Package implementation, had success in eliminating project progress obstacles.
Senior Project Manager, Consultant
- Was responsible for project management of loans remediation program phase implementation. The phase goal was to migrate Americas and EMEA loans data and processes from the existing sub ledger to the detailed accounting ledger in order to provide business users with enhanced Books and Records solution to accommodate Syndications, Sub-parts, Granular Discounts.
Applications Delivery Manager, Consultant
- Successfully translated SOW from high level design into construction plans
- Validated plan tasks, identified and resolved dependencies across development groups
- Worked with development leads to resolve development issues, test and fix defects
- Coordinated delivery activity and resolved many production issues
Project Manager, Consultant
- Prepared and delivered computerized courses on project management and business analysis.
- Worked as a liaison with Project Management Institute (PMI) to introduce new PMP exam
- Was responsible for IT audit, data governance, master and reference data management to support data exchange system and run-charts generation for several key divisions and committees of FRBNY and BIS.
- Initiated, designed and developed project management information system (PMIS). The system saved 75% of employee and management time in reports preparation and project monitoring.
- Introduced, designed and implemented Wiki integration with global bank data exchange system. The system inserts URLs to Wiki pages into dynamically generated messages. Was instrumental in building Wiki content. This effort saved more than 25% in support.
- Designed, managed and implemented FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) planning andsupport system. The system saved more than 20% time of the senior management and allowed them to fully automate team and support creation for FOMC cycle (8 cycles per year).
- Suggested, directed and developed OLAP-based online system with MySQL DB replacing 15 FAME databases. It was the first conversion of this kind and BI experience in the Bank.
- Designed and developed data warehouse to store US economy information for more than 100 years of data, developed ETL processes and application layer for the business users.
- Was instrumental and introduced implementation ideas for CMMI department appraisalefforts, QA and internal audit processes. CMM level 3 maturity was achieved.
- Directed and coordinated projects involving migration of several applications between serversto upgrade existing software or move to open-source software (MySQL).