- Proactive, result - oriented certified Scrum Master /Business Analyst with 3.9 years of Project Management with successful delivery of IT projects on time and within budget through improved productivity, performance and cost control.
- Certified SPC SAFe Consultant.
- Expertise in Change Management . Successfully implemented process change across organisation.
- On-site experience USA - assisting clients with technologies and getting requirement documentation.
- 1.5 years of Android mobile app development experience.
- Highly successful leading cross functional teams and technical engineers in planning, designing, implementing and managing projects scope, time and cost while mitigating risks.
- Managed large, complex projects by pulling disparate teams together to focus on execution through servant leadership and astute understanding of value of metrics.
- Solid in Agile principles and frameworks of processes, methodologies, tools such as incremental delivery, continuous integration, automation testing, task definition, backlog tracking and grooming, iterative development . Proficient in Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Lean, XP, TDD and ATDD project management methodologies.
- Proficient in writing, prioritising user stories with the Product Owner in each Sprint and handling requirements churn in Scrum Agile Environment.
- Expertise in spotting and removing impediments .
Operating Systems: Windows, IOS
Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) MS Access, Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, Rally
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, SCRUM, Lean, XP, SAFe
QA Tools: Cucumber, Selenium
CI Server: Jenkins, Travis CI
Agile Techniques: Project Management, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automation.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
SR. SCRUM MASTER & BUSINESS ANALYSTResponsibilities:
- Assisted with internal and external communications, improved transparency and radiated information.
- Facilitated sprint planning, daily scrum, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings and software demonstrations.
- Assisted the Product Owner in prioritizing the Product Backlog items .
- User Story writing and getting sign off from clients/PO
- Played role of Proxy Product Owner for 5+ projects.
- Worked with distributed teams across Costa Rica, India and Denver.
- Created and managed the sprint burn down charts for better estimation of the progress.
- Implemented Sprint 0 successfully to set up standards of project requirement documentation.
- Created close feedback loops for the team to get immediate feedback.
- Facilitated the estimation of story points using Planning poker along with Product Owner.
- Created Project Roadmaps every Quarter for Management.
- Introduced Test Driven Development (TDD) for a sprint as the team were welcome to experiment and improve team collaboration.
- Created UML Diagrams including Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams , Sequence Diagrams , Collaboration Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams ( DFDs ), ER Diagrams and Web Page Mock-Ups using Rational Rose thus defining the Business Process Model and Data Process Model.
- Lead the Sprint Review ; Presented Sprint Metrics and Release trends that included Velocity , C umulative Flow Diagrams , and Burn-down charts to encourage teams maintain a sustainable pace.
- Worked on JIRA for Issue tracking and project planning.