Information technology and management professional with 10 years of experience that possesses a strong track record in producing desirable results. Extraordinary attention to detail, well organized, and able to work under extreme pressure and conditions. Excellent customer service, communications, and problem solving skills. Experienced in IT management, project management, people management, and budget management.
IT Operations Management: Project Management, People Management, Budget Management, Change Management, Service Delivery, Staff Training & Development, Demand Management, Risk Management
Server 2008: 2012, Active Directory, MS Exchange, IBM Notes, Cisco Networking, Meraki networks, SCCM, VPN technologies
- Manage IT operations and projects for 28 offices across 5 provinces.
- Lead a team of 6 staff members to provide support services to over 400 staff.
- Ensure availability of all networks, servers, and telecommunications networks.
- Planning, developing, and implementing the ICT operating budget.
- Average annual operating budget of $90,000.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships and manage the purchasing of hardware and software products.
- Coach and mentor staff. Develop and provide training to staff in both technical and leadership fields.
- Conduct bi - annual performance feedbacks with staff members.
- Manage hiring and firing.
- Provide consultation and input to other managers and directors concerning their business needs related to IT.
- National office representative to regional and global ICT counterparts. Receive and complete delegated global projects from regional ICT leadership.
- Create, implement, and enforce ICT policies that are aligned with global and regional policies.
- Ensure policies are compliant with applicable country laws and decrees.
- Create and align the IT department s annual business plans to the country and global strategy of the organization.
- Managed warehouse and logistics operations for multiple Hydro Power projects across the country.
- Ensured on-time delivery of staff, equipment, and resources to project sites.
- Managed IT operations and projects for the HQ office.
- Line manager for 4 staff.
- Responsible for the development and operations of the information technology business of Confidential .
- Manage operations for internal information technology network.
- Create solutions and submit bids for projects.
IT Network & Systems Administrator
- Responsible for designing and developing product packages for both in-house and customer solutions.
- Managed network and server operations.
Service Desk Supervisor
- Responsible for overseeing one of the teams in the client systems support office.
- Manage trouble tickets for the team and ensure team members are resolving tickets in an efficient and effective manner.
Network Security Specialist
- Responsible for the security compliance of communications devices on Confidential.
- Served as the compliance officer to 4 other bases located in South Korea.
- Conducted audits and ensured compliance.