- Creative, analytical, problem solver with extensive experience in Production Support, Application, Software, and System proactive issue identification and remediation.
- Experienced driver of quality assurance, Service Level Agreements, and security in Healthcare, Insurance, and Retail Industries.
- Find and resolve issues to create operational efficiency throughout the development life cycle.
- Flexible high - energy individual offering a unique combination of technical knowledge, project management, application management and support.
- Excelled at Application Monitoring, System and Software Administrative support duties 24x7. Programmed dashboards, enhanced and wrote programs to scan system and application log files, resulting in 60% reduction in required Confidential Production/Application/System personal on assigned Confidential teams.
- Managed triage efforts, including issue resolution, reporting, communication requirements, risk analysis, and projects to address monitoring requirements short term, and long term permanent resolution.
- Project Manager for HP3000 Hardware refresh, Analyzed business requirements. Significantly improved system performance achieved, resulting in meeting all SLA for five years.
- Conducted weekly risk analysis of Confidential changes on assigned accounts, ensuring compliance with established Problem & Change management processes enabling each client to achieve their defined business goals.
- Analyzed OEM software products on all accounts, upgrading as needed to provide additional functionality, bug fixes, troubleshooting, maintain current software versions as required by that contract.
- Gathered requirements, wrote test cases, and coordinated testing for system, application, and third party software, including resolution of multiple identified issues.
- Analyzed security concerns, implemented and enforced Confidential ISeC security standards on four Confidential customer accounts, ensuring a satisfactory audit posture. Closed thousands of identified security issues removing exposure risk of PMI.
- Created and Updated yearly ISeC Tech Specs, health checking, and audit compliance documentation ensuring compliance with all legal requirements within HIPPA, Sox, HiTech regulations, policies and procedures. Implemented updated security standards resulting in zero audit findings for supported systems, applications, and software over the last 8 years.
- Led Migration effort from Tivoli Job Scheduler (TJS) to Maestro Job Scheduler. Project Management of TJS software migration effort to HP3000. Restructured 2400 TJS controlled reports to a Windows FTP server application, enabling the removal of four HP9000 Window servers, a facilitating tracking and problem resolution for FTP processing of these reports.
- Project Manager for numerous customer projects: Email notification of job aborts, historical date extracts from Image databases, application migrations, and defect issue resolution.
- Ensure compliance with User Compliance Requirements, ITCSx04, ITCS300, GSD331, ISEC,RISK and CIRATS, managing all records within the determined Target Dates.
- Purchased, implemented, and completed DR test as project manager of Disaster Recovery solution insuring applications are fully recoverable. Lead Disaster Recovery efforts as required.
- Migrated 8 databases to Access enabling Confidential to sell their Warrantee and Service assets during bankruptcy liquidation.
- Maintained HP3000 contract requirements for two years on the Confidential account until May of 2009 when Confidential ’s bankruptcy completed all HP3000 requirements for the contract.
- Project Manager for Confidential HP3000 decommissioning, and data archive.
- Programmed and tested Peregrine Service Center (ITIL) through two major upgrades, 2005/6.
- Project Manager for the deployment of Ingram encryption security devices to all Confidential stores.
- Three major HP3000 system software upgrades, yearly third party software upgrades.
- Stabilized MPE/iX operating system to 99.97% availability the last 2 years. All SLA achieved for the last 3 years.