- Enthusiastic highly motivated bilingual (Spanish) Technical Support Technician with solid hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- A team player with the ability to work well independently, strengths also include the ability to manage time wisely and efficiently and to work well under pressure.
- Assist Customers via phone for Billing and Sales Department
- Answering and generate customer support E - mails
- Process New Orders
- Update customer account record information.
- Double check and correct data entry
- Generate Invoices and folder labels
- Fax, Mail and File paperwork
- Resolve domain registration Issues
- Handle credit card Processing
- Worked with Unix/Linux Operating System
- Resolve credit card charge-backs
- Designed and maintained Database through MS Access
- Used Wix.net CMS tool to maintain and update WDJZ station website
- Hardware & Software Upgrades for old and new computers
- Installed new hard, floppy, CD - ROM Drives, and Ghosting PC s
- Tested memory functionality and installation.
- Troubleshooting problems for Help Desk
- Configured and set up new users profiles
- Intranet Research for products sold via e-commerce by downloading reports from the companies database and screened the results into different spreadsheets, added new customers and new products with HTML codes, as well as sending bit images via E-mail to Design and Marketing department for evaluation
- Research Products via Internet and produced a Description of these to add to the inventory Website with Downloaded Bit Images Files and saving the research on the network for the Design department