- Seasoned and professional with US & international proven experience in Technology, Banking and Trading.
- Hands - on leader as well as individual contributor with proven track record in IT, management, and strategy definition and execution, advanced data analytics. Specialties: Equities, Commodities, Derivatives, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Risk Management, Mortgages. Competencies and skills
- Experience in managing and individual contributor various level stakeholders and leading or participating transformational programs in small, medium and large US or international organizations
- Experience in finance, trading and proven top-performer in wealth management, portfolio management, consulting, banking and mortgages.
- Proven leadership and entrepreneurship skills in taking ideas from inception into full transformational programs. Unique skill set combining front-office, middle-office, back-office, change delivery, DevOps, and IT experience.
- People management and communication skills and capable of mobilizing talent towards achieving strategic objectives, utilizing each person’s unique skills and capabilities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Agile Methodologies Performance and scalability optimization
- Business Requirements E-commerce background
- Business Process, DevOps, Digital SharePoint, Clarity
- Tableau & Collibra Advanced problem-solving skills
- PEGA IBM RTC/RAD
- C++, Java, XML Troubleshooting and debugging
- Azure, Cloud Exceptional time management
- Data Governance JIRA
- Oracle Financials Web Services
- SQL DB2, Oracle, Hyperion, SQL Server
- Integration, Migration, Data Center SLA’s
- Excellent Analytics (multi-dimensional) SDCL, UAT
- Projects Management (schedules, milestones, resources, scope, issues & risks, escalations, dependencies, critical path), PMO, EPMO
- Stakeholders communications
- Budget creation and maintenance (Targets, Estimates, Actual)
- MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Analyzed footprint and usage of about 10,000 reports for the purpose of significantly scaling down and optimize the entire corporate reporting and analytics. Implemented in Tableau.
- Migrated of legacy CRM system into a new product. Implemented in Tableau.
- Implemented various projects using Agile Process (including various performance metrics) for Pre-Foreclosure, Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Loan Processing, including Timelines, Costs and Employee Performance Metrics for Government and non-Government Loans. Implemented in Tableau.
- Streamlining/Performance KPI’s for about $50,000,000 of Loan Cost Processing. Implemented in Tableau.
- Developed systems for Market Risk, volatility with respect to market conditions.
- Analyzed, Planned and Executed highly visible initiative - Executive KPI’s (to be used directly by the owners of the company) Implemented in Tableau.
Environment: SAP Business Objects, MS SQL, Tableau, Power BI, SharePoint, MS Project, Web
Technical Analyst, Business Intelligence Data Analyst
- Implemented regulatory requirements (AML, Tax Transparency, FATCA)
- Implemented Various Wealth Management projects - US & EU
- Managed Development of Tableau based products (Front Office) for various Business Intelligence (BI) analysis - Platforms Landscape, Data Dictionary Dashboards (over 130k DB fields),
- Managed (hands-on) Big Data - Using Business intelligence (via Tableau) & Collibra assigning meta-data to every field (DB, File, Message) for every data location in the world (World Wide Data) Is being used for various purposes including data consolidation, data masking, regulatory projects, detection of data type and size mismatch
- Managed Global Change - part of the Confidential Globalization Program, mostly focused and global data location (Data Landscape)
- Managed Globally based Market Risk management dashboards.
- Managed Business Transformation - the entire Confidential had to transform due to government charges, part of the team to obtain training on the way of doing business to detect risks
- Provided Data Reconciliation for various systems
- Mentored others with IBM (Rational) RRC and RTC systems (Agile/SCRUM)
. Environment: DB2, MS SQL, Java, Tableau, SharePoint, Clarity, MS Project. Jira. IBM RAD/RTC, Web
Project Manager, Business Analyst
Confidential - White Plains, NY
- Used JIRA for planning and execution of Agile projects, from Sprints from Product Backlogs, providing Dashboards to PM's with Team Scrum Boards
- Managed Big Data - Scanning various data source to determine World Wide need and supply for Commodities and then calculating the difference ('Stock') to identify long and short positions to be taken
- Planned and executed of reports and Business Intelligence (BI) implemented via Oracle/Hyperion Multidimensional Database (Cube, OLAP) using Tableau (BI and Reporting) application as a front end (client server and web based) Data stored in the outside (vendor) data warehouse
- Managed Implementation of Cash and Futures, Options and OTC derivative markets
- Managed Organizational Change - made changes from off-shore development to on-shore, in house, required to change entire Organization Structure for the following projects - Contract Management, Position Risk Management, Market Prices, Mart-to-Market and P&L
- Managed implementation for Front Office systems for Traders (contracts), Execution (invoicing) and Finance Department (receive payments) Rather large systems with billions of dollars to be reconciled monthly
- Responsible for implementation and production rollout for commodity trading positions systems worldwide Locations included North America, South America, Europe and Far East
- Managed deployment, UAT and production support to various worldwide locations, including US, Europe and South America
Environment: Oracle DB, Hyperion Cube, TIBCO Messages, Java, WebFocus, Tableau, MS Project, Jira
Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for coordination of Bill Payments, Tax and Payroll projects
- Managed Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications and Development activities three projects (Bill Payments, Tax and Payroll)
- Ensured all current functionality is maintained in merged product, satisfying existing customer needs and preserving and where possible enhancing the new firm’s competitive value proposition
- The projects were physically spread among several locations - NYC, Delaware, Chicago, Tampa and Ohio with the development and QA, partially done in India
Environment: Java, DB2, Rational Use Cases, Web
Senior Project Manager
- Managed Web based B2B (Supply Chain Management) Using e-business to for monitoring and management of over $28 billion of goods;
- Introduced RUP(UML) into the organization Used formal RUP modified SDLC for all phases from Requirements gathering from stakeholders (Board of Directors of Confidential Corp), modeling, implementation and releases
- Participated in Confidential Corp Board of Directors meetings
- Managed rollout of version 10 of their supply chain management web site
- Used PMBOK and DOORS for project management
Environment: Rational Use Case, Requisite Pro, Java, C++, Web
Project/Development Manager for e-business
- Managed and directed a team of 16 developers, 3 QA and 2 Analysts, and worked closely with the Packaging team, plus was the primary interface with the European part of the team Assigned and monitored implementation and test work on daily basis, sometimes for teams of two continents at the same time
- Responsible for resource planning and part of the budget on 10 mil dollar project
- Worked from Europe for several months, while at the same time managed the development team in New York City, multi-tasking, and troubleshooting for real-time turnaround of fixing defects, for better customer satisfaction
- Maintained relationships with QA team members, management, developers, development managers, and business users in Europe during testing phases to expedite the closure of any open issues Interface across all Information Technology Services departments
- Created and maintained project plans
- Facilitated, presentations, group meetings, communications, and negotiation
- Managed vendors and licenses
Environment: Java, C++, Web, MS SQL
- Managed team of 10 developers with daily work assignments consisting mostly of implementation and unit testing under Confidential .com SDLC methodology
- Responsible for resource planning and budget items for development
- Managed, Planned and monitored all developmental tasks for a new of Confidential .com web site (“Merchandise”)
- Managed and created Use Cases, User Requirements
- Managed Deployment (rollout) to the production Confidential .com site
- Hired and directed a team of ten developers
- Transitioned project from Atlantis, Inc, Atlanta GA to Confidential .com
- Managed vendors and licenses
Environment: C++, Web
Technical Leader/Rollout/Operations Manager
- Coordinated development of several concurrent projects and rollout of complex projects which have interfaces to several larger Wall Street firms (Herzog, Heine & Geduld, Investec Ernst & Company, Knight Trimark Group, Inc, LaBranche & Co, MH Meyerson, Madoff Securities, Tullett & Tokyo Liberty plc) Negotiated features and interfaces with such firms as Knight Trimark Group, Inc, ILX and Tullett & Tokyo Liberty plc
- Managed team of 6 developers and 3 QA testers / Analysts Assigned daily work based on the OOAD designed that I have architected using RUP Rose
- Responsible for contacts / meeting with various financial vendors (market makers, broker dealers)
- Managed firm relationships with outsource providers of technology and customer service
- Directed fund accounting and operations for several bond and equity mutual funds
- Managed vendors and licenses
Environment: C++, Web, Windows