- IT professional with years of experience and a proven track record in software Development and Delivery & Support.
- Extensive involvement with Business Analysis, Project Management Methodologies, and data migration/integration in a large organization across multiple functional units.
- Recognized for strong business acumen, leadership, and commitment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with, motivate, and manage teams.
- Waterfall and Agile scrum methodologies
- Requirement Analysis (Plan and facilitate JAD sessions, document functional and technical requirements)
- Project Management and Issue tracking
- Backlog and roadmap management
- Guide, support, and assist in professional development of a team for a product/software development
- Experience with a hybrid onsite - offshore development model
- Innovative problem-solving capability and ability to multi-task
- Experience with status and KPI reporting
- Knowledgeable and experienced working with enterprise IT governance frameworks, principles and practices
- JIRA Suite (GIT/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Web application (building/maintaining/Improving) using SOA
- Service Management Tools (ITSM/Remedy/ServiceNow)
- ServiceNow and its components (Incident management, Change Management, Problem Management)
- Microsoft Office Tools (MS Project/Excel/PowerPoint/Visual Studio/SharePoint)
- Relational DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server), SQL, PL/SQL
- Continue Integration and Deployment processes, practices and tools
- OS: Linux, Unix & Windows
- Shell scripts, Pro*C, C, Java, and Microsoft .NET Framework
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Cloud computing
- Managed Rental Financial System backend processes by producing project timelines and documentation, communicating directly with clients, gathering requirements, creating user stories, and delivering status reporting to stakeholders
- Monitored the procedures and workflow of the Rental Financial System Pro*C batch by identifying issues, documenting, and recommending the process improvement to enhance the system performance and functionality.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to find a conceivable design solution to implement the requirements.
- Maintained the RFS user stories to make sure they are tracked, reported on, and resolved on time.
- Analyzed, consolidated, and reported unbilled and rolled back transaction data to produce a weekly dashboard for RFSBATCH.
- Led Digital Key Support Team at Confidential . Managed and coached group of service desk professionals to provide product support and able to slashed tickets by 20% in 3 months without breaching single SLA.
- Organized and facilitated daily Scrum and other sprint ceremonies with the DK Support team.
- Involved immensely in collaboration, interaction, problem-solving, and product analysis with different IT teams and stakeholders to help roll out of a product
- I was responsible for harmonizing many moving parts of complex projects, including but not limited to Dynamic Currency feature for Loyalty Members, Retailing Engine Development, and migration of Remedy (ITSM tool) to ServiceNow.
- Coordinated and worked with the senior director for dynamic currency project. I was responsible for the requirements collection and developing user stories, developing detailed work plans, scope documents, and other project artifacts aligned with Hilton PMO.
- Facilitated and coordinated KT sessions for the Hyperion Support transition project.
- I was accountable for producing and sending (status and KPI) reports to stakeholders periodically.
System Integration Senior Advisor
- Led BTR in-house credit card settlement project. Built internal ETL system to extract, analyze, process, and control data to send to credit card companies; Analyzed, processed the raw acknowledgment data to update the central database,
- I monitored lockbox files to be sent to Oracle Financials and generated daily performance reports.
- My job included identifying data problems/issues, run data validation checkpoints to ensure data integrity and reliability, and generate daily performance reports for the stakeholders.
- Delivered enhanced customer and Invoice interface modules between Central Database and Oracle Financials.
- I contributed as SME and client liaison for the AR Conversion project, where Oracle Financials 7.3 environment upgraded into the Oracle Financials 11i.
Application Development Professional
- Developed and enhanced functionality and performance of Rental/Reservation Operations System, using Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL, Shell scripts, and Oracle stored procedures and packages.
- I was a team member of the SWAT team to enforce data access security controls through all user interfaces by implementing Role-Based security in Oracle.