- Functional, technical and infrastructure project manager experienced in NERC CIP v5 and IT Cyber Security projects.
- Experienced designing & implementing Security Zone Strategy, firewall exception and subnet creation processes as well as SAP Global Template Solutions for multi country deployment.
- Skilled at assessing requirements, identifying and prioritizing dependencies, evaluating business process designs, analyzing solution alternatives, evaluating and negotiating third party statements of work, managing third party vendor engagements and alignment to compliance frameworks.
- Blue belt certification in information and data governance frameworks, domains includes Data Risk Management, Metadata Management, Data Architecture, Data Governance, Data Integration, Data Quality & BI Analytics.
- Influences others to achieve results, maximizes resource potential & builds strong relationships as a respected leader. Proven verbal & written interpersonal communication skills.
- SANS GCCC certification
- Palo Alto Networks next gen firewalls (Data & Control Centers)
- NERC CIP v5 CIP005
- SAP Global Template creation
- SAP RCM/GRC
- SAP SRM
- SANS GISP certification
- Blue Belt certification Information & Data Governance
- SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense
- ECC6 Core Modules
- ITIL v3 certified
- Scrum Master
- SAP CRM
Senior IT Project Manager
- Cyber Security Services Project Implementation Senior Project manager for core lifecycle projects & programs including replacing 70+ firewall appliances at 50+ unique geographic sites (including data centers and field sites) with next generation Palo Alto Network firewalls, Security Zone Strategy development to maximize next generation firewall functionality, redesign of Firewall Exception Rule process, Wireless Security Monitoring implementation, E - Discovery solution evaluation & implementation, Enterprise Single Sign On, Privileged Access Management & McAfee e-Policy Orchestrator
- NERC CIP v5 Cyber Security projects to evaluate, select and implement next generation firewall solutions to comply with CIP005 requirements for detecting malicious communications at NERC CIP High Impact rated Control Centers and Panorama at Data Centers while complying with other related CIP standards
- NERC CIP v5 Cyber Security project to upgrade systems supporting Interactive Remote Access via CITRIX intermediate system in compliance with CIP005 requirements as an Electronic Access Control Management System along with other related CIP standards
Senior Project Manager
- Implementing SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for 26 countries, integrating with Paymetric and GetThere
- Integration with larger SAP greenfield $150 million program at client Broadcom in Irvine with Confidential as Systems Integration lead and 200 onsite resources
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior Program Manager
- Project Management continuing education curriculum offerings in Information & Data governance - curriculum approved for PMI Project Manager continuing education
- Unstructured data text disambiguation
- Mergers & Acquisitions due diligence for information systems assessment tool
Confidential, Irwindale, CA
Senior Functional & Technical Project Manager
- Analysis, planning & participation in Enterprise Platform Core Refresh project (ECR) - Net Weaver 7.3 Build, Install, Configuration & Testing (Fixed price bid work lead by Cognizant), BI/BW reporting environment upgrade to HANA platform (Fixed price bid work lead by Infosys). Alignment of project work between legacy and SAP during SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) for the ECR project including freeze period (soft & hard freezes and lock downs). High Availability and Disaster Recovery backup planning included.
- CBS (Contracts Billing System) - US$3.5 mil
- Quality Metrics project identifying defects per $10k development spend
- CRM to IDSM (Integrated Demand Side Management project), includes implementation of Data Power middleware framework for CRM - US$1 mil, system refreshes between Development, Quality and Production were carried out weekly by the basis group
- CRM HAN (Home Area Network) project - US$ .7 mil
- Solicited RFP’s (request for proposals) with vendor evaluation & selection for fixed bids totaling $7 million, saving 20%
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Business Process Program Manager
- Alignment of business requirements with Business Process deliverables, configuration, ABAP development, Data Governance and DATA Conversion, BI reporting, Batch Job Production Control, Security, Compliance, QA, Testing, and Training
- Cutover support for Singapore & New Zealand SAP Global Template deployments
- Solution Manager configuration of development objects for managing concurrent releases