- Senior Program Director and Consultant, experienced in all aspects of program management, software development, asset and contract management, project planning and implementation, and department and budget management.
- Experience in stepping into companies and projects to improve departments and procedures; proven track record of creating entire program structures for companies, including all processes and procedures, from scratch.
- Experience in developing reporting tools and metrics to monitor systems and resources, and in working with leading - edge and legacy testing tools and automation frameworks
- Experienced with ITIL software development practices.
- Experienced with Agile software development practices.
- Experienced with ERP
- Able to create strategic plans, budgets, and overall departmental and team goals, and lead the development of a quality culture to ensure that employees are aligned with the company’s vision.
- Experienced in developing and leading teams, building morale, and reducing turnover.
- Experienced in Supply Chain Management
- Have established standard procedures for all system functions, including Document Control, Change Control, and process validations. Familiar with embedded software products, cloud-based systems, SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
- Experienced in establishing strategies to ensure compliance with product specifications and regulatory requirements; able to deliver quality products under very aggressive schedules.
- Experienced in risk management to reduce impacts to delivery status and project quality while ensuring that requirements are delivered on time and on budget.
- Experienced in change management, I help organizations deal with change and more importantly, assess the impact of change as a high priority for the organization.
- Experience with Telecommunications, Finance, Health Care, Government, and Military domains
- Agile SDLC
- Clear Quest
- Windows Server
- Oracle 9.X
- MS Access
- Mercury Quality Center
- Mercury TestDirector
- Visio Professional
- Business Objects
- Test Manager
- Supply Chain Management
Director of Delivery Services
Confidential, Denver CO
- Confidential Technical Solutions enables customers to improve quality and reduce delivery time. Through a suite of dynamic frameworks specifically designed to meet the business requirements of clients, FRTS enables multi-departmental visibility of the entire Quality Assurance testing and validation cycle.
- Duties include team, customer, and program management. Manage client and partner relationships for Confidential Technical Solutions. Work with senior management of client companies to address strategic and operational issue. Maintaining time and labor tracking. Function as SCRUM Master.
- Introduced automated testing, created test and QA plans. Manage User Acceptance Testing, in addition to acting as Project Manager for the QA portion of major company initiatives.
- Supervise team and manage daily QA operations using ITIL framework, act as liaison between management and the Developers and QA team, act as SME, create and implement QA processes and procedures, and coach team on process improvement and professional development.
- Technologies used include; Mercury Quality Center, Mercury Test Director, Test Manager, GIT, TFS, UFT, QTP, ALM, Test Complete Mobile, JIRA, VersionOne, NextGen, EMR, EPM, EHR, EPIC, MEDITECH, UX, ServiceNow, .Net, ERP, Supply Chain Management
- Development Life Cycles used; AGILE, Kanban, and Waterfall
- Clients have included; Oppenheimer Fund, Shane CO, Reliable IT Healthcare
Confidential, Denver CO
- Implemented a Virtualization project to reduce software development and testing constraints, encompassing over 2,500 third-party services, and enabling team to get high-quality applications to the market faster. Supervised day-to-day operations, issue management, and professional development. Served as testing liaison between business sponsors and IT stakeholders. Provided subject matter expertise, feedback, lessons learned, and education to business and project team members. Identified testing needs and opportunities. Developed and implemented new process development methods, supporting tools, and training for the Testing Center of Excellence.
- Function as SCRUM Master
- Technologies used include; EPIC, MEDITECH, CA Lisa, HP Mercury Suite, UX, .Net, ERP
- Development Life Cycles used; AGILE and Waterfall
Quality Assurance Program Manager
- Created and maintained Quality Assurance strategy for Confidential . Instrumental in the success of the In-House Processing project that allowed Mercury to increase profitability and efficiencies on all card transaction types. Developed and executed an effective automation framework that increased efficiencies by over 150%. Tracked effectiveness and efficiency of resources through metrics and monitoring of all projects. Grew the Quality Assurance Department from 5 manual testers to 30 resources to include; Automation, Mobile, Functional, Regression, Security, and Integration testing groups. Managed teams located Confidential the Durango Headquarters and Denver Offices. Hired, mentored and trained Managers as well as technical resources. Presented the ITIL Release Management process and structure to increase the success of releases. Mentored QA managers, leads, and engineers in best practices and processes.
- Functioned as Scrum Master and Business Analyst
- Technologies used include; Mercury Quality Center, Mercury TFS, UFT, QTP, ALM, JIRA, WebLoad Mobile Testing, Salesforce, UX, .Net, Java, C++, Supply Chain Management, ERP
- Development Life Cycles used; AGILE
Senior Program Manager Quality Assurance
- Created QA strategy for billing implementation project. Supported rapid releases, and tracked established metrics to increase effectiveness and efficiency. Mentored QA leads and engineers in best practices, and improved processes and testing techniques. Set up controls and documentation procedures; analyzed performance data and charts against defined parameters; supervised technical staff; wrote technical and management systems reports.
- Functioned as Scrum Master
- Coordinated delivery of services to enterprise customers. Assisted in creating long-term service provider/customer relationships, and act as the bridge between the clients and operational delivery teams. Responsible for governance across all areas of services, including Service Management, Incident and Change Management, continual service improvement, and operational service delivery.
- Technologies used include; HP Mercury Suite, Salesforce, Rally, MS Project, MS Excel,
Senior Program Manager, Release Manager
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Managed production support for the Confidential . Supervised problem resolution and defect management, and worked with PMs to prioritize all projects within each release. Gathered requirements from customers, designed and presented test plans accordingly. Designed feasibility studies, created long-term strategies for releases, allocated resources to meet changing development needs. Created project schedules, coached teams on Wireless Unified Processes. Used Rational suite of tools to automate development processes and manage issues. Led integration of billing systems for over three million customers, and managed customizations and testing for additional functionality.
- Extensive work in all aspects of software development lifecycle, analysis and support. Excellent customer relations and experience working effectively with various application teams to achieve a common goal. Strong participation in review, revisions, changes, enhancements, testing, documentation, and member notification of product enhancements and/or business opportunities. Extensive experience in facilitating meeting with business users to determine requirements and scope of releases. Experience in Joint Application Development / Design sessions, Business Requirement gathering, Impact Assessment and
- Detailed Program Design reviews as well as providing High Level Estimates. Strong ability for analyzing difficult problems and implementing long term, effective solutions. Experience in application software testing, in a UNIX environment, ranging from Unit Test to Product Test and support for User Acceptance Testing, as well as, developing detailed test cases, business test scenarios, use cases and use of Mercury TestDirector for test case and defect tracking. Have implemented numerous UX projects, Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong leadership and team working skills. Extensive work in business software applications. Applications include billing, accounts receivables, collections and customer service, guiding, rating. Strong background in mapping requirements for scope and impact.