- I am an Information Technology Professional with more than 17 years of IT experience in the development of financial and commercial data processing applications on Mainframe System Environment.
- My expertise includes analysis, design, coding, manual testing, implementation and maintenance of batch and on - line applications.
- I am proficient in system analysis, design and application development, flowcharting, unit and system testing, performance testing, test plan preparation, testing validations, program debugging.
- I have been involved in functional and technical systems analysis, gap analysis, design documentation and presentation.
- I also have great communication skills, reliable and a great team member.
- IBM 4381, 3090, 9221, 9121, 4341, IBM PC's and Compatibles.
- Z/OS 3.4.1, OS/390, MVS/ESA, DOS/VSE, DOS/VM, Windows 3.1/95/98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/7/8
- COBOL, COBOL II, COBOL III, ENTERPRISE COBOL, CICS 2.3 CICS 3.2, CA EASYTRIEVE PLUS 6.3, SAS, IDEAL 2.2, PL/1,RPG II/III, DYL280,MICROSOFT Confidential ++, PASCAL 6
- VSAM, DB2, JCL, FILEAID, SPUFI, FILE-AID For DB2, TSO/ISPF 6.1, GSF UTILITIES, RUMBA,QMF, SDF II, DOCUTEXT, FILETAB, CHANGEMAN, DPLM, EXPEDITER for CICS/BATCH, ENDEVOR, IMS DB/DC, SCLM, DATAVANTAGE FOR IMS, CA-JCL CHECK, COMPAREX, CA-INTERTEST, NDM/FTP FILE PROTOCOLS, IDCAMS, DMS, IDMS, SYNCSORT, SORT UTILITIES, ABEND-AID XLS, ICETOOLS, CA-SCHEDULER, IBM MQ SERIES, CA DATAQUERY REL 12, CA DATACOM, PQEDIT for MQ, EXCEL, SECZIP/SECUNZIP UTILITY, 7ZIP, DOCUMENT DIRECT 2.2/4.2, VIEW DIRECT V6.3, CONTROL-M, VIEWDIRECT For MVS,ASSEMBLER, ICCF, SYSTEMATICS, BANKSPHERE, RFC Portal, REMEDY-GSC PMF Tool, GIPI Change Control, ISBAN, PARTENON, MICROSOFT WORD, LOTUS NOTES R5.06A, MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000/2003/2007 , .
- Dormant accounts Process Review and Report: Data was needed for the process control and Audit purposes on a daily basis. The report will indicate that an account has been reactivated and the transaction(s) that triggered the removal of the Dormant Status on this posting cycle.
- Info Center Reporting for OD Phase I Project: a total of 6 reports were needed to satisfy a legal signed agreement between Santander N.A. and the NY Attorney General's Office for both NY State and NY City.
- Overdraft Reporting Suite required to satisfy an Audit request. A total of 12 reports will be created. The aim of the reports are the enhancements of the Business Overdraft Reporting process and the monitoring of the past two consecutive years in order to verify that the OD processes are working correctly.
- Transformation of the InformEnt Reporting prior to its decommissioning. The goal is to create the Partenon reports in the Information Center Data Base in order to gradually decommissioned InformEnt platform.
- Involved extensively in the conversion of the Customer reports to the Oracle database printing project.
- Created extract programs to access CA DataCom Tables needed by the Oracle team.
- Verification done using the DataQuery to access CA DataCom Tables Conducted manual testing and verification of reports correctness comparing the Mobius generated reports versus the Oracle generated reports.
- The reports to be replaced are currently created using Cobol II, CICS, CA Eztrieve Plus, IDEAL2.2 and RPG II programs.
Business Analyst/Analyst Programmer
- Supported the Collection & Risk System implementation to the Production environment.
- The programs uses; COBOL II, CICS 3.0, DB2, JCL, VSAM, QMF & Control-M.
- For implementation, the project utilized INTEGRAL MANAGEMENT HOST IMPLEMENTATION PKGS (GIPIH) and RFC PORTAL DE PETICCIONES DE CAMBIO to implement applications after it has been tested.
- When additional changes were required, the REMEDY/GSC a PMF Tool is used to document and control the changes to the system.
- After implementation, maintained the functional integrity of Application.
- Work as a liaison between IT Production Support; Application Development team and Application Management Users.
- Other duties include eliciting Functional Requirements from users; Functional & Technical Design; developed and maintained the appropriate SDLC documents and artifacts in DDR format.
- Document this new/changes to the application and perform Software Quality Assurance Testing and DB2 SQL data-mining.