- A certified IT Project Manager with 26 years’ experience in Program and Project management in various IT functions. Led & Managed Mid to large complex client facing engagements using cross functional teams, virtual & global teams, Partners, and vendors in matrix organizations. Skilled in Program Management, Project Management, Change Management, Risk Management, IT strategic planning, Resource Management and Business System development and Delivered results on time and within budget.
- Sound Knowledge of SDLC and ITSM based delivery and achieved consistency in throughout client facing engagements and excel in customer satisfactionSuccessfully managed & Implemented large program initiatives across multiple lines of business, Vendor, Partners for aggressive timeline due to end of life products. Proven track record for having successfully managed Programs and Projects to deliver on schedule, within budget and quality.
- PMP Certified and a current member of the Project Management Institute
- Microsoft Project, Project Server and SharePoint
- Strong management & Leadership skill with the ability to motivate, coaching team members in achieving business objectives, driving 5S/Six sigma processes to continually improve for efficiency and effectiveness & simplification.
- A disciplined team player accustomed to working with diverse globally dispersed and co - located teams in varied situations while maintaining a customer focused services.
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, and data conversions and file maintenance
- Detail oriented and the ability to learn, retain and apply considerable amounts of information
- Ability to work in a team environment in order to resolve customer issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible, juggle priorities, reverse direction and modify plans as requirements change
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Waterfall, Iteration and Agile methodologies
- Project Plan, (WBS) Creation
- PMI / PMBOK Process Groups
- Cost Budgeting & Tracking (Earned Value analysis for cost & schedule overrun)
- Mange In-Scope, out of scope & clearly mention in Statement of Works (SOW)
- Communications Plans
- Resources allocation & Management (Both Onsite & Offshore)
- Vendor Management
- Risk / Issue Management
- Well versed in the PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Well versed in managing software development projects using Stage-Gate & Sprint
- Change Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- NIST Security Compliance & Regulation
- Project Audits (Internal & External)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Coordination
- Project Closeout & Lessons learnt survey.
Global Delivery Manager
- Executed application development and infrastructure projects.
- Implemented the Cloud software product (replication product).
- Managed and oversaw the projects for 100+ customer’s migration, coordinate with various cross functional teams, partners for their activities and track & report overall status to Senior Leadership team.
- Managed Risks, & mitigation, delivered on time with minimal downtime, within budget.
- Demonstrated project management, process improvement and change management and manage cross-functional teams driving effectively for delivery to the customers and improved customer satisfaction.
- Successfully completed Migration of R2C SR product with Microsoft product to 8.01 for 108 clients & Migrating Embrace to Cisco ASAv firewall for 100plus clients as both MS product and Cisco product were end-of life.
- Reduced process complexity & variability, and designed new processes to meet customer and business requirements for faster turn around time.
- Prepared proposals, Business case, cost estimates, managing expenses as part of PMO, provided guidelines to project plans, roles and RACI charts for the teams, process flow diagrams, reporting and presenting to leadership Team.
- Creation of Transition plan and Schedule for R2C SRM support from Vendor to In-House support.
- Repurpose of un-used Compute (EXI) and Storage capacity after decommissioning.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed and implemented a major enhancement project of the Confidential ’s Off Price region (Backstage - New division) Implementation of the PACE (Planning about the Customer Experience) application with Oracle Retail Merchandise Financial planning system (RPAS - COTS).
- This rollout includes, Confidential Backstage store division, (development, batch processes and configuration) and align as well as with other Enterprise systems.
- Managed cross functional teams for successful delivery.
- Established the TRICARE project with secured environment, On-boarded contract workforce for BPS operations, referral DE work for military and veteran’s Medical data and coordinated for their DOD security clearance.
- Oversaw security controls, implementing 853 controls as per NIST/MSA compliance to ensure no penalty for missing any compliances.
- Facilitated internal/external audit for compliance readiness and presented to management reviews.
- Implemented National Institute of Standard and technology (NIST) audit compliance security controls for enhanced Safeguarding of Unclassified DoD information for the delivery center.
- Confidential - TRICARE program, Tampa, for active defense personals for 24x7 production Management for Dental claims processing.
- Successfully transitioned, using formal Structured Transition Methodology for Production support and Development projects.
- Established and demonstrated strengths in large program of Tampa Delivery Center in a long-term scalable model with secure NIST certified environment. Created/led hired local team members of 60 onsite large team for 24x7 production Management and achieve SLA management consistently.
- Presented various case studies and best practices e.g. increased Profit and record low backlog tickets.
- Managed $10M P&L and increased profitability and cost savings consistently by optimization.
- Managed & tracked team performance, maintained team morale and provided feedback. Recognized, rewarded to individual and team performance regularly.
- Contributed PMO & Lean sigma support model for implementing in production support portfolio.
Sr. Program Manager
- Application Delivery manager for $12+M, multiple years outsourced engagement for Application Development and Maintenances (ADM) for a large Consumer retail client Clorox, CA. Transitioned and managed team of 30+ for 24x7 production Management and Application delivery. Managed concurrent projects delivered on time within budget without penalty. Program manage concurrent projects of SAP/Non-SAP, delivered on time. Tracked project costEarned value Analysis & achieved SLA consistently and attained customer satisfaction consistently (CSAT score 4/5).
- Managed P&L and provided Monthly/Quarterly financial forecast and maintained consistent profitability.
- Contributed to PMO process methodology and implemented best practices.
- Pre-sale Support, Add-on projects $2M year over year for additional project work.
- Confidential IT Internal project-eBiz Transitioned and Managed 24x7 Mission Critical Application support and enhancement for the business to execute their Channels and Warranty, e-Delivery Customer education, e-Services Sales and Marketing business processes.
- PMO Global delivery, forecasting, budgeting, gather & report planned vs. actual & program dashboard scorecard.
- Confidential Finiance IT PMO to oversaw projects and report Dashboard for Sr. leaders.
- Transitioned & managed large Supply chain legacy systems for 24x7 Production management & maintenance, Led team size of 100+ both onsite& offshore delivery of Order Management, Order processing, Fulfillment, Financials 5. and References systems with global delivery.
- Led & Managed Data Center for internal IT support of Network, Desktop, HW/SW & Business applications deployment, Backup, Disaster recovery plan & Drill, IS security audit, IT vendor management and Managed Team performance.
- Managed Reginal customer service delivery and large National account ‘Unilever group ‘delivery.