Accomplished and driven Project Practitioner offering a record of transformational success that spans, strategic planning, scaling operations and revenue growth. Expert in leading complex project lifecycles, mission - critical business and IT functions requiring precision, pre-and post-launch product launch, and turn-around delivery. Propel growth by optimizing analytics and delivering substantial improvements for customers and partners. Cross-functional team leader able to motivate and develop talented teams and cultivate strong relationships. Delivered complex HW, SW, HW and SW, SAAS, BPR, and Business Analytics type solutions.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Client Management CRM Technical Leadership NPI Business Process Integration Scrum Methodology Cloud Computing Project Management and Tactics ERP GL Professional Services Solution Acceptance Testing Data Stewardship Data Warehousing Tools SDLC Systems Enhancements Team Leadership
Confidential, Los Gatos, CA
Senior Manager, Project Operations
- Directed complex reporting and analytics projects for GTM and Customer Service Businesses on a newly implemented reporting platform that I project managed and led (included machine learning).
- Led, developed and executed the long-term strategic initiative to transform business processes and rejuvenated business-critical processes with a focus on global cross-functionality. Migrated business applications from onsite data center locations to new hosted centers.
- Identified inefficiencies within the reporting environment capping growth and resolved by streamlining business reporting (BRD) and connecting business functions to a single reporting platform.
- Implemented cloud-based data visualization and analytical tools and enabled 3,000+ users to reduce cycle times and accelerate data-based decision making (LMS tools used).
- Provided state-of-the-art reporting visualization that improved monitoring, generated actionable data, investigated trends, and increased transaction velocity, including cost/benefit analysis.
- Served as a subject matter expert on service renewal and trained teams on best practices.
- Delivered improved enterprise solutions by implementing and validating core business applications.
- Executed high visibility projects including CRM and case and service management tools featuring master data management, opportunity and quote management, contracts management, standard and advanced customer services, and data driven solutions replacing obsolete tools
- Led all levels of testing and provided oversight of change management and technical components.
- Engaged stakeholders on custom and OOB solutions to replace the legacy solutions
Confidential, Los Gatos, CA/Minneapolis, MN
Director of Projects
- Achieved ISO recertification status and established strategic offshore manufacturing relationships.
- Identified areas for improvement within the management of component engineering.
- Oversaw product solutions regulatory and certification projects in alignment with industry standards.
- Ensured highly competitive approaches to pilot and phase one product runs by realizing reference designs for subsystem and chassis products, developing manufacturability, and supporting business operations that enabled copying and distribution to tier one contract manufacturers.
- Propelled the cost effectiveness of operations and drove customer satisfaction by increasing quality and productivity and promoting consistency of internal cross-functional processes.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Lead Project Consultant
- Identified areas for performance improvements and crafted the implementation roadmap.
- Directed requirements gathering, critical evaluations, and gap analysis.
- Drove improvements to account management and revenue achievement through better sales metrics, predictable forecasting, and enhanced customer relations.
- Fostered global third-party developer teams (ISV's and SI's). Interfaced with teams of business owners, software, hardware, and mechanical engineers to develop workflows and determine supply chain rules.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Engineering Manager and Project Consultant
- Integrated third-party service contributions into the standard product portfolio.
- Coordinated mechanical and Confidential engineering professionals and hardware/software engineers to design and implement product components. NPI.
- Gained in-depth expertise in emerging mobile device market and researched price and margin.
- Turned around the efforts to develop proofs of concept with minimal viability requirements based on referenced designs of subsystems and enclosure that were later adopted.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Principal Engineer and Product Line Manager
- Led the strategy, development, and execution of all facets of multiple product line activities including revenue management, margin analysis and performance, manufacture, development, and EOL for modem access products.
- Drove business units in the launch and delivery of new high-margin products aligned with new product technology roadmaps including solutions into new vertical and existing global channels.
- Delivered $80M in annual revenue by optimizing product line management.