- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand - ups) and also attended Scrum of Scrum Meetings (S2).
- Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Successfully worked with Enterprise team to migrate more than 8 teams from Waterfall to Scrum within 6 months.
- Coordinated with other teams during steel threads and impediments and helped the team resolve the same.
- Worked collaboratively with Product Owners, cross-functional development teams, and Project Managers to support development and software delivery.
- Assist the Product Owner in User story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming via emergent requirement elicitation while supporting overall organizational goals
- Experience using Version One / Jira as Agile tools for tracking, maintaining and reporting.
- Have raised quotes and requests for Emergency release and requests for logs from production.
- Situational awareness with an understanding of when to listen and when to be assertive.
- Coordinated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, Walkthrough, Brainstorming and interviewed Subject Matter Experts (SME), Stakeholders and development team for Requirement gathering and to understand the GAP Analysis and Risk Analysis.
- Prioritized Stories each Sprint and created Roadmaps every Quarter for Management.
- Wrote Functional and Non- Functional requirements (NFR).
- Experience in writing Stories, conducting Grooming Sessions, Prioritizing Stories, Conducting Pre-UAT approvals, Daily Scrum Standup and Sprint planning.
- SharePoint usage for document and file storage management.
- Knowledge of Business Requirement Document (BRD), System Requirement Specification (SRS), Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Business Process Management (BPM), Use Cases, Sequence, Activity, Data and Business Flow diagrams, UML Modeling and Microsoft Project..
- Writing SQL queries with various databases like Oracle, PL/SQL Developer.
- Reviewed and coordinated Test strategies, Test plans, Test cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT), interacted with team members in analyzing and fixing bugs.
- Experience in both Manual (QC, ALM, Version One) and Automated Testing (QTP - VB Scripting).
- Report Generation in Quality Center/ALM related to defect report.
- Hands on Knowledge in SOAP UI (WSDL, XML).
- Validated defects after bugs were fixed and performed Regression, Browser and Mobile App & Web Devise testing.
- Performed System Testing, Integration Testing, Functionality Testing, Negative Testing, Batch Testing, Multi Provided Training, mentoring and guidance to Team members.
Scrum Master / Backlog Owner
- Managing 2 teams with 18 to 20 members in each team who are distributed at 5 different locations both onsite and offshore (Bangalore-India, Hyderabad-India, Newark-DE, Tampa-Florida and Columbus-Ohio) and in different time.
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies such as Daily Stand-up, Retrospective, Health Check, Sprint and Release planning,
- Expert knowledge of the practices, concepts and procedures related to coaching and facilitating development teams in the adoption and practice of agile principles by driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules.
- Using Jira as an Agile tool for maintaining and tracking stories and sprint cycle.
- Create and maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing and send daily individual member actuals and burn down chart and make sure the team is burning their hours as required.
- Coaching the development team and stakeholders on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and mentoring other Scrum Masters as they are learning and adopting to the Agile process.
- Track and report team velocity, Sprint capacity and sprint/release progress in the weekly leadership meeting.
- Coordinate dependencies between teams with other Scrum Masters.
- Work with Development managers to manage team capacity and ensure they are efficiently working towards goals.
- Coordinate and participate in the weekly dependency meeting and plan the dependencies well ahead.
- Protect the team from distractions by removing impediments at all levels of management
- Capable of delivering large-scale software projects on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching multiple Scrum teams.
- Demonstrated success in transitioning the team to a new Scrum Master by providing leadership skills, specifically leading by example (servant leader)
- Conduct Team events on a regular basis to motivate the team.
- Having prior experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst and Lead QA, given Practical understanding and knowledge of Software Life cycle and the pros and cons of every role.
- Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams by 16% and the quality of deliverables by 22%
- Communicate with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues and to identify cross-team dependencies and manage inter-team tasks
- Previous technical experience has helped understand technical issues and coordinate with other teams to resolve any steel threads and impediments and helped the team resolve the same.
- Worked towards Collaborative approach to driving decisions.
Designated Scrum Master / Sr. BA (Product Owner)
- Acted as Scrum Master in the absence of Scrum Master whenever they were on vacation / long leave.
- Have facilitated Scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Attended daily Scrum of Scrum Meetings (S2)
- Tracked and communicated Team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Protected development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Empowered teams to self-organize and grow.
- Educated and reinforced scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Lead and followed up with defects and their fix with Post-Production Release.
- SharePoint was as Enterprise Content Management, used for document and file management storage.
- Effectively coordinated with more than 20 distributed teams that was onsite and Offshore having different time zones, different sprint cycles and with different backlogs.
- Worked on AGILE Environment with daily scrum meetings, grooming sessions, planning and sprint cycles.
- Groomed stories effectively using OneNote as an effective tool and gathered business requirements through discussions and brainstorming sessions and conducted specification reviews and walkthroughs with the designers, developers and stakeholders.
- Co-ordinated JAD sessions with Multiple Stakeholders (Customer Marketing, Security, Fraud, Sales and UX), SME’s and the End Users for feasibility studies and to discuss the functionality of the flows.
- Experience creating Mock ups based on the discussion with Business and provided the same to UX and Development team.
- Interacted with Infrastructure team for successful conversion of Windows to Linux platform and tested the functionalities to make sure everything works as expected.
- Performed GAP Analysis to identify the deficiencies in the system by comparing the actual objectives with the system objectives.
- Responsible for Prioritization of Stories in Version One for every Sprint.
- Co-ordinated the Triage Meetings and got the defects fixed based on priority.
- Documented the final flow of each features and presented it to End users (Sales and Marketing team) for their usage.
- As Enterprise team was getting converted from Waterfall to Agile, had to go through BRD, FRD and NFR which Enterprise team created and also created short documentation to facilitate the same.
- Created and executed SQL queries in SQL analyzer to view and update data in tables.
- Helped QA team in testing Sprint stories and in completing the testing.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and involved in different testing such as Integration testing, ADA testing, Multi Browser testing, Multi Device (Mobile App, Tablet) etc.
- Conducted reviews with QA team for Test Scenarios, Test plans, Test cases and analyzed Test results and involved in Defect management using ALM (Quality Center - QC) and made sure those defects are efficiently closed.
- Co-ordinated to get the Automation scripts which are scheduled to run every day to perform Regression Testing for different versions of application.
- Involved in each Sprint Regression testing where different functionality was tested after every Sprint elevation.
- Hands on experience on Mobile Apps application and involved in testing the mobile message applications to check the message transfer for security features via SMS and Email.
ENVIRONMENT: ALM (Quality Center), PL/SQL Programmer, Oracle, RSA, Version One, UNIX, QTP, MS Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point, SharePoint, OneNote
Designated Scrum Master / Sr. BA and Lead QA
- Have taken over the role of Scrum Master and Product Owner while they were on vacation / long leave.
- Facilitated daily Scrum standup and coordinated with the team to make sure their Impediments were addressed.
- Conducted Sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Attended Scrum of Scrum Meetings (S2)
- Co-ordinated with 3 rd party vendors to get any steel threads rectified.
- Addressed any steel threads, impediments that the team was facing to complete the sprint successfully. ase Management-MEMENTO”, RSA, KYC and SASSY project and worked with the 3rd party Vendors to get them installed and coordinated with the Database team and Business team to check if everything was working accurately.
- Worked on AGILE Environment - Conducted Grooming sessions, Participated in Planning session, and Daily Scrum Standup.
- Co-ordinated with End Users to discuss the functionality of the tool and also to discuss regarding the defects that were detected.
- Worked on and experienced in the RSA Security enhancement features.
- Was responsible to send Daily Reports and for Reconciliation of daily data extracted from the Case Management Tool and the extracts of Database and also coordinated with the Vendors to get the Open Defects closed.
- Maintained the stories in Version one and updated it accordingly.
- Developed Test plans, Test cases and analyzed Test results and involved in Defect tracking using Quality Center (QC) and made sure those defects are efficiently passed from one layer to another.
- Created Automation scripts which are scheduled to run every day in production to perform Regression Testing for different versions of application.
- Used Soap UI as a Functional Testing tool for Web Service testing to do the Service Level Testing.
- Involved in each Sprint Regression testing where different functionality was tested.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Test Log for each Test Case Executed.
- Experience testing Mobile Apps application and involved in testing the mobile message applications to check the message transfer for security features via SMS and Email.
- Worked on “Cross Browser” Testing.
ENVIRONMENT: ALM (Quality Center), PL/SQL Programmer, SoapUI, Oracle SQL, RSA, Version One, UNIX, Oracle 9i, QTP, Profile, Memento, RSA, PRM, Fraudster, SASSy, KYC
- Involved in the review and analysis of Business design summary, Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional requirement Document (FRD) and Use Case documents and analyzed the functional requirements of the application and developed Test strategy for the application.
- Wrote various Test plans, Test cases and analyzed Test results and involved in Defect tracking using Quality Center (QC) and made sure those defects are efficiently passed from one layer to another.
- Was involved in Project planning session for Estimating of the time and labor for executing the test cases.
- Performed reverse engineering for client customizations to document feasibility for new development.
- Interacted with Business Users to discuss the functionality of the tool and also to discuss regarding the defects that were detected. Also, Analyzed the testing progress by conducting walk through meetings with internal quality assurance groups and with development groups.
- Verified the Data provided by GENEVA is matching the MORCOM Portlet and did validation on day to day basis.
- Involved in Failover and Failback Testing (during Disaster and Scheduled maintenance).
- Extensive usage of SharePoint for storage and collection of data.
- Responsible for performing Functional Testing.
- Developed VBScripts for the automation by using Quick Test Pro.
- Wrote simple PL/SQL queries to make changes in the database.
- Enhanced and modified the scripts according to the Test case scenarios.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Test Log for each Test Case executed and analyzed and documented the test results for each build of testing.
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing by giving demos to the client and getting sign off and documenting the process for future references.
ENVIRONMENT: Quality Center, SQL Programmer, GENEVA, MORCOM, UNIX, .net, Putty