- Extensive experience in IT providing technological innovations to clients.
- Those clients included: medical, financial industries, local (Maryland, DC, and VA) and Federal governments (ICE, DOD, and DOJ), and the Confidential .
- Excellent ability to assess client’s needs, establish project specifications, evaluate hardware/software solutions.
- Proven expertise in project management from conception to completion, driving process improvements at all levels with forward - thinking, strategic-planning attitude to surpass expectations and goals.
- Motivational leader and communicator; capable of building cohesion and project engagement across all levels of staff, senior management, vendors, and clients.
- Strategic planning and technology assessment.
- Managing IT infrastructure vendor relationships
- Work with IT infrastructure providers to resolve issues
- Manage and integrate multiple projects and deadlines to ensure successful implementations.
- Identifying areas that qualify for re-engineering and/or process improvement.
- Proven customer service skills for internal and external customers.
- Excellent Technology risk and vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Disaster Recovery
Operating Systems: Novell NetWare 5.vx, 6vx; NDS; NT 4.0; Windows 2000, Active Directory; 3Com; UNIX. Proficient in: TCP/IP, IPX, Ethernet, Token Ring, ISDN, T1 Connections.
Server and Workstation Class: IBM, Compaq/HP Servers (Proliant Series, DL380, DL500); Dell PowerEdge Servers, and Compaq SANs.
Software: Exchange 2002 (Outlook 97/98, Outlook Express, Outlook 2002, 2003, 2007), Eudora; Mosaic, Netscape, MS Project, SharePoint; Microsoft Professional NT4.0, 2000vx, XP, Vista, Windows7; Viso,v.x, Excel v.x; Microsoft Office v.x; SoftSolutions; WordPerfect Office, GroupWise.
- Coordinate with multiple IT teams to upgrade Telecom circuits in US Gap stores. Manage and maintain bridge calls during migration; maintain communication between SE and onsite tech/engineers, GAP Command and any all parties engage throughout the migration;
- Determine which product towers need to be engaged i.e. (WAN/LAN/Firewall/DNS/DHCP) to keep migration on track and completed;
- Updated nightly the migration status in project spreadsheets, status reports and upload reports onto SharePoint site;
- Coordinate with multiple IT infrastructure vendors to ensure that service offerings are being conducted efficiently and in accordance with the promises laid out in the contract; and
- Managed relationships with SE, Onsite Techs, client and client’s contract personnel. Provide cohesive environment throughout the migration with all vendors.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Independent Project Coordinator/Sr. Recruiter
- Provide technical advice and assistance to management regarding SLA(s) by analyzing, documenting, and improving vendor processes;
- Draft project plans, managing tasks, time, resources and cost; Track and manage project financials and reporting to client\stakeholders;
- Developed and implemented Disaster Recovery Plans for clients;
- Facilitates project and troubleshoots problems or issues associated with project(s);
- Conferred with Sr. management regarding changes of significant consequences to the scope of the SLA;
- Recommending changes or adjustments to ensure timely service offerings in the SLA;
- Work with IT infrastructure vendors to resolve problem issues;
- Responsible for updating matrix when services from vendors are being utilized;
- Coordinate with multiple IT infrastructure vendors to ensure that service offerings are being conducted efficiently and in accordance with the promises laid out in the contract;
- Researched support for projects for clients, evaluated technical services, evaluated new IT implementation; provided synopses or summaries of research findings; and searching the public domain for existing IT applications for measurement and clients’ decision support, achievement of best practices, or implementation guidelines;
- Ensuring that the service management from various vendors are accurate;
- Ensuring that the invoices from various vendors are accurate, checking and re-checking invoices;
- Managed relationships with appropriate vendors, including monitoring of budgets, task management and project approvals; and
- Provide strategies for building out and implementing effective communications, tools and techniques (newsletters, presentations, team sites, instructor led, online, job aids and other instructional tools.)
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Technical Project Coordinator/Recruiter
- Direct and monitor the requirements, framework conditions and progress of short-medium term IT projects involving a limited number of technical staff, project leaders and subcontractors up to six people;
- Ensure development of products and services to customer requirements within the specified resources;
- Define goals and outline approach and make adjustments within the constraints set to achieve the optimum results;
- Work with specialists in the field of development, users and customers, produced goal and target specifications, to resolved any conflicts that may arise and minimize potential risks;
- Direct technical and personnel resources to ensure project results conform to quality, time and budgetary requirements; recruit if necessary appropriate technical personal for each project.
- Ensure working conditions that permit project personnel to implement the development work in the most cost-effective and efficient manner;
- Maintain an appropriate relationship with customers to ensure that the project results are acceptable and graspable to senior management;
- Coordinating with customer to understand resource and skill requirement for the project;
- Work with the recruitment team to source resumes; Screen resumes for project contractors;
- Schedule interviews by customer and final selection for fulfillment and processed onboarding formalities for project members;
- Submit timesheets, expenses and related invoicing to corporate office for processing;
- Point of contact for the project resources and bridge between the customer and the project; and
- Provided leadership and direction for the project team.
Confidential, Reston, Viriginia
National Account Coordinator
- Supervised and trained one recruiter and two out-sourcers;
- Completed monthly hiring reports; Monitor VMS compliance; submitted candidates via VMS;
- Created sourcing strategies to find qualified technical talent to submit to hiring managers;
- Used various sources to identify quality talent; Source candidates through advertisements, external recruiting sources, employee referrals, college relationships, and job fairs;
- Built cohesive relationships with managers and candidates; deliver quality, diverse talent slates; built relationships with top companies and interface with professional candidates;
- Conferred with Hiring Managers to identify key skill sets and determine urgency of open positions as well as upcoming positions;
- Created job descriptions and job postings based on hiring manager needs; Managed hiring processes, including offer letters, employment agreements and new hire paperwork.
- Managed Applicant Tracking System database including requisitions and candidates;
- Coordinated schedules and candidate interviews for all hiring managers and directors, including travel arrangements if necessary;
- Managed the hiring process, including offer letters, employment agreements and new hire paperwork; and
- Managed Applicant Tracking System database including requisitions and candidate; and
- Coordinate schedules and candidate interviews for all hiring managers and directors, including travel arrangements if necessary.
- Responsible for standardized change control processes and procedures and provided a centrally coordinated change control function;
- Ensured internal and vendor change management processes were aligned with FannieMae’s framework, and internal change control processes were aligned with the business requirements and vendor change management processes;
- Regularly reviews change control processes and procedures to streamline and facilitate overall improvement to service delivery;
- Provided regular analysis of Change Control Reports to ensure vendor performance is monitored;
- Worked with Quality Assurance, Legal & Compliance, and external regulatory bodies, to ensure Infrastructure and Application environments comply with Quality Controls; and
- Managed relationships and interaction between internal and vendor change management processes, and communicates change control procedures internally and to vendors. Reviews existing change process and recommend improvements or new models as appropriate.
- Coordinated and facilitated project meetings; Facilitated appropriate document sign-offs as needed;
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of complex and/or multiple projects simultaneously;
- Developed understanding of project scope and objectives to effectively coordinate and ensure timely completion of projects;
- Prepared reports for upper management regarding status of the project;
- Developed project plan and schedule to ensure timely completion of project(s);
- Provided technical and management advice and assistance to management regarding project(s). Facilitates project and troubleshoots problems or issues associated with project(s);
- Conferred with senior management regarding changes of significant consequences to the scope of the project recommending changes or adjustments to ensure timely and effective completion;
- Managed relationships with appropriate vendors, including monitoring of budgets, task management and project approvals;
- Worked closely with the Database Architect, Senior Analyst, IT Project Manager to determine project needs;
- Updated weekly project status in project spreadsheets, status reports, etc.
- Used Visio to create Org Charts and flow process for management responsibilities
- Updated Org Charts and Team Docs on Division’s SharePoint Site
- Identified departmental administrative process inefficiencies, make recommendations for streamlining and improving processes and implement
- Coordinated and oversee meeting management and meeting preparation process
- Ensured that Change Management Policies and Procedures and Corporate Change Policies in compliance with Confidential and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Provided support and recommendations to change requester and others regarding how to complete a Change Request and how to determine the appropriate risk.
- Analyzed the Change Request for impact, overlap, and conflict. Verified the completeness and correctness of the Change Request. Evaluates and confirmed the technical correctness of the Project Plan, Impact Assessment, Implementation Plan, Test Plans, and Back-Out Plans associated with each Change Request.
- Discussed and resolved conflicts, coordinates issues internal to the functional organization and approves Change Requests.
- Provided final approval on Change Requests.
- Successfully completed and managed multiple corporate wide projects: Hardware Retention, Two Novell Netware Upgrades, and quarterly Disaster Recovery.
- Develop network drawings and create LAN/WAN drawings using Visio of the existing Novell infrastructure in the development plans for migration to Microsoft.
- Utilized Visio to design plans for data center moves and upgrades.
- Applied project management methodology to projects directly relating to the area of assigned responsibility network communications, and client/server. Provided design and analytical support for LAN/WAN/MAN server improvements and enhancements.
- Provided analysis to support performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Developed Project Plans, Project Schedule and project budgets for 2 WINTEL division’s Data Center Moves (5000 user base; 70 Novell/200 Wintel servers) POC to HP and Contractors assisting with move.
- Researched, analyzed, and documented emerging telecommunications, data communications, and client/server networking technologies. Plan and execute the evaluation of new technologies and new features of existing network products.
- Provided oversight for all project resources including asset management, software license renewals, and vendor contract management. Wrote and updated Service Level Agreements (SLA) between users and Wintel department.
- Managed key project management processes including estimation, scope management, change-control, risk management and monitored daily project activities.