- Diversified professional with 13 years of experience in Project Management, Program Management, Software Engineering and System Engineering disciplines.
- Proven leadership abilities with a focus on lean process,value,innovation and business development from conceptual development through life - cycle support also incorporating ITIL concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with engineering teams and stakeholders.
- An innovative individual who has an excellent sense of teamwork to get results by instilling skill, commitment, trust, determination and drive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- I am a team player well versed in PMP and Agile-Scrum practices. My experiences have rendered me a results-driven, detailed-oriented, self-starter with outstanding leadership abilities providing capability to lead and manage multiple work streams simultaneously and conduct implementation activities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management/Program Management
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Performance Analytics Fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Incident/Problem Management
- Agile-Scrum practices (Scrum Master 05/2019)
- Software Requirements & Testing
- Process Improvement Methodologies
- Statistical Analysis
- Lean Six Sigma- Green Belt
- Change Management
Tools: ServiceNow, IOP, GitHub, ZenHub, Haystack, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), Tableau, Jira, Confluence, Amazon Web Services, SharePoint, Remedy and WebEx. Our developers conduct code reviews in GitHub.
PM Plans: Charter, Scope, Cost/Budget, Schedule/Time, Resources/Staffing, Change/Configuration/Integration, Procurement, Risk/Issues/Forecasting, Implementation, Documentation/Communications, Quality Assurance/Control.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Technical Project Manager
- Program Management of the Retina Team - IOP, Reporting, CMDB and AMA all inclusive.
- Technical Project Manager 3 for the Retina Reporting Team and work on Castle Keep (Data Dictionary).
- Responsible for managing projects through entire project lifecycle (inception, design, development, integration, testing, trial and deploymentcreating value).
- A liaison with appropriate company personnel to ensure project standards IOP Platform Governance Review and SODA (Software Operations Development & Analysis) Tools .
- Project Manager of these tools: Big Blue, Intake, Moxie, SALT, Streaminder, VIPD, POPand What-is-What. Design, build, deploy and measure functionality for continuous improvement demonstrating value.
- Supporting OIV and PTGW with Change Management and requirements review (for the SODA Monthly Newsletter). Also revising existing OIV User Instructions as an upgrade (simplifying user experience)
- Organizing and participating in the War Games for our tool sets: mostly Big Blue
- Coordinate multiple complex high priority tasks.
- Assure feature, functionality and performance metrics requirements are defined. (For metrics using Skylight as one avenue and Tableau with Microsoft Server Management Studio 17 another).
- Initiate, facilitate and monitor specific inter/intra-departmental project progress and performance to assure quality and on time delivery (Syndication).
- Ensure milestone dates are met while addressing all Roadmap goals.
- Monitoring risk during various stages of the projects and escalate issues to the appropriate level of management.
- Budget Season review with management both licenses and contractors
- Evaluate impact change request against communicated timelines (specifically during moratoriums).
- Coordinate architecture review activities and follow processes (logic diagrams).
- Track tasks and milestones across all parties, including vendors.
- Coordinate, manage and drive test organization activities.
- Facilitate bug triage, manage bug lists across projects, track issue resolution with the lead engineer (using GitHub/ZenHub).
- Coordinate change requests generated and tracking
- Responsible for the Incident Automation Review with Change Management - our tasks are reviewed and statused once a week for the Change Management review board.
- Make project scheduling decisions in conjunction with the lead engineer and management (for both supporting teams and high priority VP requests).
- Identify and manage critical path and risk areas, where by creating risk response and mitigation plans.
- Working with onsite and offshore resources (Ukraine and India).
- Maintain weekly reports (status reporting) on all risks/issues, major milestones, escalations on all projects to management.
- Escalate issues as required to unblock open issues - Weekly meetings with the IOP team.
- Work with other project managers/program managers to track and manage inter-project dependencies.
- Create a monthly Team Newsletter for the SODA Tools (Haystack, Reporting, OIV, Big Blue, Event Management, GRU, Intake, Moxie, OP5, PTGW, SALT, VIPD, POP, Streaminder and What-is-What). This is distributed to a number of VPs, Executive Directors and their organizations.
- Attending Lunch and Learn Events through the Tech Women of Philadelphia division (Namely VPs and SVPs as guest speakers)
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Project Manager
- Oversee the planning and designing of platform enhancements and modifications to provide continual improvements.
- Provide strategic guidance to the Software Engineering team and other departments in identifying product and technical requirements. This is supported by conducting Brainstorming sessions (high-level product requirements gathering) during these meetings we discuss automations which can produce time savings, efficiencies and most importantly value.
- Collaboratively work with developers and other resources. Facilitate discussions and track issue resolution.
- Manage multiple projects: manage resources (both off shore and onsite), time, schedules and stakeholders requests.
- Triage new feature requests and bug fixes against delivery milestones.
- Manage all deliverables to ensure adherence to deadlines specifications including Change Management processes.
- Coordinate the roll-out and release process of software/platform releases.
- Monitor and track project progress and report findings to the leadership team including vendors.
- Manage cross-project communications so that all team members and management are informed of day to day issues, concerns and progress. Risk management coordination for all anticipated events is critical.
- Work to coordinate cross-team dependencies and project scheduling.
- Assist management with software process updates with usage for existing applications.
- Lead and coordinate work in logging/monitoring and reporting systems (Jira, Service Now, GitHub, ZenHub,Op5 monitoring and Tableau)
- Supported management when on travel to India for business (this has been an ongoing activity, two to three times a year). Consistent communication concerning all projects and department business.
- Assist management on behave of the team by attending critical meetings when their schedules don't permit.
- Created a tool to support Managers when First level Severities and second level issues became a factor. This tool included three ticketing system (Brouha, TTS and Service Now). The logic was to have one view of all three systems so that management would not have to pivot to three ticketing systems. A major time savings (value) for the teams especially during a Sev 1 or Sev 2. The development team was from India, worked with them to create a requirements document incorporating the Stakeholders requests/needs and schedules.
- Security Tickets Responsibilities: Created all security tickets for our team members. SECVULN, SAS, FWREQ, SC (Service Catalog), and SSLs ( Secure Sockets Layer ) to completion.
- Creating Platinf and XIT tickets for the team... For requesting space and VMs for our tools and to create new distros. Creation of Change Tickets (in ServiceNow): When deploying new enhancements or critical deployments for certain tools Change Tickets must be created and followed through.
- Support our team with War Games for all our products by testing on STBs (Set Top Boxes) for regional test cases.
- Project Manager of ServiceNow - for incident tickets, bug fixes and access requests.
- Project Manager of our Analytics team where we identify inefficiencies, areas of process improvement, increasing data quality.... etc. Also oversee Business Intelligence Reporting Systems where Tableau is used as the reporting tool.
- Project Manager of our Monitoring team, investigating the Monitoring (Jira) tickets which are in the backlog then reviewing those tickets with the off shore team for statusing and resolution.
- Project Manager of these Tools: Big Blue, SALT, VIP Dashboard, What-is-What, Streaminder,InTake Application, CPG transition and X1 Portalusing Scrum. Also supporting OIV as the in house PM involved with bi-weekly deployments.
- Ensure bi-weekly product progress reports and initiatives are created and distributed to executive sponsors and Philadelphia Managers.
- Newsletters (once a month) created and distributed to the full team, Upper Managers and Directors.
- Product Roadmaps have been created monthly with timelines to define program scope and distributed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Coordinator for Staff functions ordered by the Executive Director, from Monthly Production Support Meetings with Guest Speakers, Leadership, Training Sessions and High Level Management meetings.
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
Software Quality Engineer
- Performing independent oversight of software projects and tasks critical to the programs within a team environment.
- Performing audits across multiple programs (including major subcontractors).
- Performing quality assurance analysis of performance metrics.
- Supporting the development, integration and qualification testing of software components.
- Conduct internal software quality audits, perform software product evaluations, and participate on Integrated Product Development Teams
Project Management Specialist / Engineering Technologist
- Project management of the Test & Evaluation Division for domestic and international Navy ships (AEGIS) including support and implementation of project management processes and procedures.
- Served as a resource to management with implementing project management processes and making improvements to technical and financial compilations.
- Managed all planned testing events for management to be presented at the Contract Cost Review by-weekly meetings. Created Master Schedule using Visual Basic Macros.
- Executed key testing events on all contracts with the Test and Evaluation team.
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
Member of Engineering Staff
- Provided software project management and systems engineering maintenance of 24 audit tools which also consisted of managing three lead software engineers from a sub-contracting company. Utilized Lean Six Sigma techniques to realize efficiency and cost reductions for Confidential .
- Responsible for the release management of the software releases.
- Supported a Software Development Web Project with Software Testing, Detailed Design Reviews, Code Reviews, Regression testing, and Readiness reviews with the customer. This assignment realized new ongoing business for our department.
- Conducted a cost savings enhancement for an internal customer that resulted in an ongoing savings of approximately 30 hours per build and a cost savings of 160 hour yearly continual savings on the sub-contractor budget whom created the enhancement.
- Led the product management and release management of nine in-house developed tools, to support deliveries with critical milestones.
- Worked with a software engineer lead on user support analyzing issues with software tools. Extensive use of MySQL and an Eclipse test environment.
- Work with management to set and manage budgetary objectives
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
Associate Member of Engineering Staff/Cost Account Manager
- Responsible for the management and accountability of 25 charge accounts and created the individual employee plans for monthly charging. Extensive knowledge of Finance tools namely enterprise reporting systems
- Acted as cost, schedule, and technicallead for configuration changes and enhancement for complex systems.
- Managed the financials for a team of 20 software engineers executing technical project scope with a CPI (Cost Performance Index) of 1.
- Attended and participated in a Program Review for the Program Management Director. Realized a successful communication of our team's technical efforts.
- Supported management with all financial reviews with Program Management Officers.