- Office and Administrative support person, capable of coordinating and managing diversified operations.
- Exceptional customer service skills, adept at building and maintaining positive working relationships with co - workers, vendors and clients along with strong multitasking and communication skills.
- I adapt very easily to new situations and challenges as I am a very fast learner.
- Establish and maintain cordial working relationships with potential, new and ongoing clientele.
- Schedule building and subcontractors and inspections.
- Successfully locate, price, and order supplies for various construction projects.
- Accurately produce invoicing, office support, payroll, personnel management.
- Precise transcription work for hearings and depositions with efficient turn-around time.
- Very strong communication skills along with a strong background in producing exemplary product.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
Confidential, YARDLEY, PA
- Responsible for all aspects of small office management including, but not limited to, client and business relationships, purchasing and record keeping of project schedules and progress, as well as payroll and bookkeeping.
Confidential, DOYLESTOWN, PA
FREE-LANCE COURT REPORTER
- Recorded preliminary hearing phase of all criminal matters throughout the District Court system of Bucks County, as well as deposition work in civil matters. Created transcripts in English for courts and attorneys using specialized software. This requires excellent skills in all aspects of the English language.