- Close to 9+ years of experience in developing and testing diverse business/Enterprise applications with various forms of delivery model including Agile Model delivery & waterfall.
- Build Test Automation framework for API’s and developed reusable scripts using python for smoke, regression and e2e testing and used postman for module level unit testing.
- Categorized tests and Integrated with Jenkins pipeline for Continuous Test in DevOps model and analyze the execution reports generated and present to the leadership team and project stakeholders.
- Create use cases, develop and maintain test cases, test scripts on highly complex and/or multiple projects, which involves integration with various systems.
- Proficient in Pepino, Appium, SeeTest Automation, Xamarin.UITest, Webdriver.IO, Selenium Webdriver, MonkeyTalk, Sikuli and Perfecto for Android and IOS Platforms.
- Cloud based mobile device farm testing hands - on experience on Xamarin Cloud, Amazon device Farm, SauceLabs, Seetest Cloud.
- Strong knowledge on RPA tools, Certified in UiPath advanced RPA developer, Developed Prototype for existing FBO Payments reconciliation process in my current project.
- Certified in Seetest Mobile Automation Tool and as part of Mobility Center of Excellence team, developed MobilityTest Automation Framework (MTAF) on top of Seetest automation tool which was integrated with ALM, Jenkins and Performance tools. And was awarded for Innovation in Mobile framework by Experitest.
- Experience in Various Levels and Types of Mobile App Testing on Native, Hybrid and Web Applications.
- Expertise in testing Web Services, Postman, Swagger, SOAPUI, Database Testing, Rest API integration with mobile.
- Played role of technical specialist for setting up Mobile testing lab in Confidential for Confidential and giving POC for new proposals for the clients as member of Center of excellence team for mobile automation for Confidential .
- Experience in Designing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium-WebDriver and WebDriver.IO
- Strong knowledge of OOPS Concepts, Mobile UI Concepts, SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle
- Experience in creating High Level Test Scenarios, Traceability Matrix, Test Plan and Strategy.
- Understanding requirements and preparing testing artifacts (Test Cases Design/Enhance, Test Execution, and TestResults).
- Played role of technical specialist for setting up Mobile testing lab in Confidential and giving POC for new proposals for the clients as member of Center of excellence team for mobile automation for Confidential .
- IOS, Android, Windows XP/Win.
- Postman, Pepino, Xamarin.UITest, Appium, Selenium webdriver, Webdriver.io, SeeTest automation, Cucumber, Android Studio, Bugzilla, Tortoise SVN, Visio, .Net Memory Profiler, NUnit, JUnit, ALM, SOAP UI, TestNG, BDD-Behave, Jenkins, JIRA, GIT (Bit Bucket), source tree, Confluence, File Zilla, Amazon S3, RPA -UIPath
- Python, C#.Net, VB.Net
- Sauce Labs, SeeTest Cloud, Xamarin Test Cloud
- MongoDB, Oracle PSQL/TSQL, SQL 2005, SQL 2008
- Banking Digitalization, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail
API Automation Tester
- Analyzed API specification to get better understanding of system both on technical and business perspectives.
- Design, develop and enhance Rest API automation framework, which was developed using Python language and implemented using page object model design pattern, which enables Categorization of test cases and test case reusability.
- Framework is integrated with various tools like Behavior driven development cucumber framework-behave, allure reporting for reporting purpose
- Test execution is configured in Jenkins for continuous test in DevOps model and scheduling the build on daily basis and emailed the execution reports generated to team leads and presented it in project meetings.
- Automated complex flows which involves file operations like uploading and downloading files using SFTP, Checking the files and extracting files from AWS, Batch executions, Batch generations, Modifying the file content based on the current transaction data.
- Collaborating with Visa and MasterCard executives for testing card related transactions to simulate settled and chargeback scenarios in QA and Certified environments.
- Validating request and response logs for various internal api calls in Kibana for money movement transactions which involves calling various systems/layers of the bank.
- Performing Database validations in MongoDB by checking money movement records in specific collections to ensure end-to-end test coverage.
- Executing batches in postman tool and validating Recon, FBO summary report, daily FBO Balance and reconciliation, history, end of the day FBO balance reports, and money movement desired records in SFTP and Amazon S3.FBO is a pooled account where each partner account is associated with BBVA, all partner customers will be using the same FBO account.
- Performing balance reconciliations between reports of two different systems on a daily basis in the initial phase of development.
- Providing support in complex data migration, which involves millions of production data.
- Tracking requirements specific to partners and ensure 100% coverage with quality.
Mobile Manual &Automation Tester
- Designed high-level test scenarios, test cases, traceability matrix, Develop and enhance test scripts.
- Involved in testing the user stories manually and converting them into automation scripts
- Executed scripts on real devices and on Test Object cloud for complete test coverage from IDE as well as from Terminal.
- Categorized the tests and Integrated with Jenkins pipeline for Continuous Test in DevOps model.
- Used Gherkin with cucumber to parameterize test data for complex data transfer scenarios.
- Attending Daily standup calls, sprint plan meetings, retrospective meetings.
- Bug reporting and Coordination with the project manager and tracking on day-to-day basis.
- Involved in regular discussions with developers regarding defects discussions.
Mobile Automation Tester
- Developed Automation test scripts using Xamarin.UITest testing framework to Automate UI Tests written in NUnit for both android and IOS applications as single member in the team.
- Involved in Setting up entire Test Environment, Designed test script in C# Xamarin Studio, developed framework and enhanced the scripts using page factory mechanism.
- Presented demo to the client on automation framework
- Used REPL terminal to interactively build UI Tests and migrate them to NUnit tests.
- Executed UI Tests on real devices and on Test cloud for complete test coverage from IDE as well as from Terminal.
- Categorized the test and Integrated with Jenkins for continuous Test and delivery.
- Attending Daily standup calls, sprint plan meetings, retrospective meetings..
- Plan, monitor and track test execution progress on a day-to-day basis on each release.
Environment: Xamarin.UITest, Xamarin Studio 6.8.1, C#, NUnit 2.6.4, Jenkins, Visual Studio Test Manager, Github (Bit Bucket), Source tree, Hockey App, Xamarin Test Recorder
Mobile Automation Tester
- Designed high-level test scenarios, traceability matrix, Developing Appium Scripts for Native Android/IOS Apps.
- Involved in Development of automation framework for Appium and integrated with continuous integration tools like Jenkins and QC to establish an end-end DevOps automation framework.
- Executed the automation scripts using integrated test automation framework (I-TAF).
- Continuous script improvement for automating the functionalities based on the frequent changes.
- Coordinated with various teams for environment and test data setup.
- Performed Integration, functional, Usability, System and Regression testing.
- Requirement Gathering and Produce Test Plan and high level Test Scenarios.
- Resource planning and identify the Manual and automation scope.
- Engaging the team members for the project with required skill set.
- Plan, monitor and track test execution progress on a day-to-day basis.
- Attending daily standup calls with onsite, publishing the metrics on test completion.
- Expertise in using UIAutomator viewer to inspect elements in mobile applications.
Environment: Appium, Java, Jenkins, I-TAF, UI Automator, Appium Inspector, Teradata, TestNG, ALM, Salesforce, Sql Server 2012, SoapUI, Database testing
- Developed Mobility Test Automation Framework (MTAF) to build mobile test automation suits using .NET 4.5, C# .
- Analyzed, Architect, Implemented key features of Mobile Testing automation framework for enhancing mobile testing performance across all mobile devices.
- Integration with SeeTest mobile automation tool and with ALM QC.
- Building and executing the scripts using Jenkins continuous Integration.
- Developed the technical test script generation mechanism as platform Independent.
- Worked on core features of test Reporting, Merge, Pause and Stop functionalities.
- Analyzed the defects and fixing them in quick around time.
- Part of testing research wing for emerging technologies in Mobile space and developing Innovative thinking in Mobile Testing and enhancing the current product with more capabilities.
- Worked on Mobile Performance and Monitoring functionalities and incorporated in the framework to evaluate the mobile apps performance.
Environment: SeeTest Mobile Automation Tool, QC, Visual studio 2008, C#.NET, Java, Jenkins CI, NUnit, XSLT, XML
- Responsible for understanding the existing system and make artifacts and useful design inputs for new application.
- Worked in close with Business analysts for acquiring knowledge on requirements.
- Designing the screens as per the requirements and performed unit testing on implemented functionalities
- Analyzed the defects raised the qa and fixing the defects.
- Assisted BPTR team to accomplish their tasks.
Environment: .Net Win forms, Visual studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, C#.net, Bugzilla