- Maintained Mission - critical information Technology (IT) infrastructure that supported multiple bond markets and data analytics. Proper Planning and timely upgrades ensured continuity of data transmission to world-wide customer base.
- Established and administered multi-location Cisco WebEx, Cisco Telepresence video, Cisco MeetingPlace audio and eFax capability.
- Managed the seamless transition and consolidation of IT and conferencing infrastructure for two corporate acquisitions.
Information Technology (IT) - Video Conferencing - Team Leadership - Customer Service - Project Management - Communication - Needs Assessment - Troubleshooting - Regulatory Compliance - Vendor Management - Inventory Management - Budgeting - - Client Relations - Quality Assurance - Business Continuity (DR) - Time Management - Ethics and Integrity - Change Management - Team Building and Leadership - Inventory Control
PROJECT MANAGER / TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Managed the global IT and video infrastructure, including the development of IT standards, purchasing, installation, integration. administration of the corporate collaboration network.
- This included the current video infrastructure that now supports for 9 sites and 120 nodes.
- Successfully executed multiple management directed special infrastructure projects, including the designprocurement and supervision for building company-wide video conferencing capability; boardroom quality
- AV rooms (centralized AV control, video conferencing, voice, multimedia and computer share) - all built in-time and on-budget.
- Coordinated IT contingencies (Citrix) and technical responses supporting enterprise Business Continuity planning, testing and annual schedules which has included multiple real events.
- Proficient in Agile/Waterfall methodology, Quality assurance, ServiceNow, HR On-Boarding, Windows XP/7/10, Microsoft Office suite and Cloud based / WEB Services, Could Computing.
- Negotiated vendor contracts and managed the relationships to ensure contractual requirements /compliance. Worked with remote teams, across multiple time zones to maintain a cohesive work environment. Proficient in Agile/Waterfall methodology, ServiceNow, HR On-Boarding, Windows XP/7/10Microsoft Office suite and Cloud based / WEB Services. Managed Corporate Cloud based fax platform (Efax) to ensure strict federal SEC regulatory compliance.
- Administered Cisco CUCM 11.0 and utility servers.
- Coordinated the planning and event execution of Cisco phone replacement of 1500 new phones.- Internal technical subject matter expert on Cisco Webex product line, Cisco corporate audio conferencing (MeetingPlace) and Cisco instant messaging platform.
- Coordinated the technology, planning, SLA’s and event execution of all corporate Town Hall meetings and
- HR on-boarding video streaming meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to absorb and present complex ideas quickly and accurately.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail, learns and adapts quickly and when appropriate cheerfully teaches.
- Directed six IT professionals, responsible for the day-to-day IT operations and maintenance activities for the corporate office and 9 satellite locations. Data synchronization between sites was critical.
- Built the network infrastructure, including: Windows 2000/2008/2012 , Active Directory and Cisco Instant
- Oversaw the day to day support of all production platforms to ensure the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the network services and information. Working proficiency with SLA’s, Lotus Notes, VPN, Citrix, Exchange, Windows Desktops, RSA SecurIDAnti-Virus, Full Disk encryption, NetVault Backup, Oracle IProcurement, Cisco Teleconferencing and
- Technical lead - Backup administrator (NetVault) to meet SOX compliance, including: advanced design/configuration using multiple OS environments for over 300 servers nightly.
MANAGER DESKTOP SUPPORT
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of end user devices, which included the configurationcustomization, implementation, testing and operational support.
- Applied best practices, procedures to lead and motivate a team of 9 Desktop Support Engineers consisting of
- 7 full time staff members in the United States and the United Kingdom. Two (2) additional supplemental contractors were used during large global projects that supported 2500 employees.
- Developed and managed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for incident resolution expectations. Proven knowledge of PC troubleshooting of Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC, Microsoft office applicationsBlackberry devices, iO' devices, corporate faxes and all local and network printers.
- Evaluated all new equipment, planned, organized and implemented procedures to replace or troubleshoot existing hardware and software.
- Oversaw the support of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy.
- Managed the IT integration with newly owned parent company, including: network infrastructure builds and cabling.
- Managed budgets and expenditures, for all hardware and software licensing, recorded and tracked assets.
- Researched, evaluated and implemented new technologies in a production environment.
- Established and maintained solid working relationships with peer departments and vendors.
- Managed Service Desk staff, including recruiting,, conducting performance reviews, making promotions and compensation decisions and administer performance improvement plans. Kept current with latest technologies and best practices with regards to IT support and operations. (Vsphere)