- IT Professional with a combination of 11 years of Technical experience and Project Management, leadership experience with Confidential .
- I have a successful and highly recognized track record of providing leadership and Application support, planning, management, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Ensures project standards of key Confidential services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to AMS ITO Delivery and revenue as detailed in impact section.
- Manages client relationships, project teams and providing detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client, Supports for early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities and mentor s and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Drive the execution of project related actions in architecture and standards delivery, ensuring compliance with architecture, security guidelines and sourcing model and assists in managing upper level client delivery relationship
- Ensures project standards, methodology and best practices are followed and resolved project issues mitigate project risks by managing project scope, budgets and change control process
- Ensure project financials including P&L meets or exceeds solution opportunity approval and review (SOAR) approved budgets that enhances reliable financial forecasts for Confidential services management (HPS)
- Proven experience in problem solving and handling customer escalations, and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines and also experience of PM model of delivery and a great communicator.
IT Solutions Analyst/Project Manager
- Support of Confidential Power Optimization Center, Applications, Facilitation of processes and improvement of Power Plant equipments, Real - time monitoring and diagnostic conditions.
- Provide technical support in project development, risk analysis, QA/QC, installation, start-up, monitoring, analysis, economic justification and problem solution.
- Analyze equipment trends, historical data and field data to develop and implement measurable programs to obtain lowest life cycle cost to plant equipment.
- Ensure Quality Assurance practices are leveraged to deliver client solutions as per objectives stated in SOW and also Responsible for understanding the product roadmap to ensure project deliverables are coordinated with product release cycles.
- Ensure project consistency throughout project delivery lifecycle, to include the design, define and build phases through quantitative checkpoints and testing reviews in accordance with product roadmap to ensure project deliverables
- Assist in development and implementation of multi-year Technology and continuous Improvement strategy based on the identification of value opportunities.
- On- call and participating in the installation, monitoring, maintenance and support of all associated hardware and software as a member of a team that provides 24x7 support for internal and external customers.
- Execute Project Management process to ensure delivery, including project control, risk management, change management, issue resolution, progress reporting, reviews and project documentation.
- Strong understanding of system and application performance management, database, monitoring and services administration in Enterprise environments
- Support Windows Servers 2000, 2003, 2008 and OS installation - Windows server, UNIX and Linux. Web Server Installation and Hyper-V virtualization environment.
- Manage Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) application development projects using agile development methodology.
- Co-ordinate communication with project team as agreed in the IT PMO Communication Plan for projects and leads messaging to all stakeholders
- Providing leadership and technical direction for a team of Professional Services Consultants tasked with the planning, management and implementation of Confidential Storage Works EVA 6000, 8000 - Enterprise Virtual Array, EVA Virtualization architect, Data Migration specialist. Architect, design and execute detailed implementation plans to integrate EVA Storage Solutions into new and existing IT environments.
- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams and Facilitating the execution of the project ensuring the quality planning and management, work-flow analysis that reflects actual vs planned variance.
- Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ business.
- Participate as a member of the IT team to the implementation and deployment of the SAN Storage, Confidential Brocade switch/fabric OS using EVA commands.
- Knowledge of SQL databases, databases queries, client/server architecture, virtualization, operating systems window servers, SAN storage and backup and restore issues.
- Build, Implement backup and restore architecture, configure backup schedules, monitor jobs .
- Define strategy and/or roadmap for the entire application lifecycle through retirement and collaborate with Operations to monitor and review the operational performance of the product/service as well as configuration management and high level problem investigation, diagnosis and resolution
- Support clients with requirements definition, project definition, project planning and assist with analysis to detail business process, applications customers needs and priorities with design, testing, system documentation, cost benefit analysis and project implementation strategies
Field/Support Network Engineer
- Responsible for implementing medium to large scale projects in a cross-functional, complex environment and working in virtual and matrix environment with diverse cultures, multiple geography, time zones and teams.
- Provide technical sales support to Region Managers, Sales Managers and other team members
- Provide technical expertise to sales, commercial operations, coordinating with sales team in implementing, and developing competitive solutions to customers needs
- Provide technical expertise to Sales and Commercial Operations in selecting, implementing, and developing competitive solutions
- Installation and configuration of servers, routers and switches and also working knowledge of virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) and also different screaming (HTTP, RTSP,RTP) standards and system engineering experience involving hardware, software and services solutions for x86 Solutions. estimate equipment and system performance, hardware, and price for budgetary estimates Support for VBrick Enterprise IPTV solutions and media convergence over a network infrastructure, implemented using Windows/Linux Server technologies
- Assist in developing training materials for VBrick Resellers and customers; Provides support of product and system integration, debugging, testing, and deployment
- Installation and configuration of servers, routers and switches and also working knowledge of virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) and also different screaming (HTTP, RTSP,RTP) standards.
- Support for MPEG-2,MPEG-4 and WM optimizes bandwidth, reducing demand on operators access network for multicast distribution and on their backbone for Video on Demand (VoD) unicast distribution
- Document and communicate the results of problem solutions and analytical examinations to both internal and external customers for product enhancements
Systems Administrator/Project Management
- In-depth knowledge Windows NT/2000/XP,UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Support Windows Servers 2000, 2003, 2008 and OS installation - Windows server, UNIX and Linux web Server Installation - llS 6.0, Apache.
- Identify and document system mgmt best practices for global adoption. Design service delivery and system functionality to address complex issues
- Provide Sr. level systems management task include influence and drive systems standard and design architect new environment
- Technical experience in the configuration and operation of IP routers and hands- on operation of management tools and Network analyzers
- Addressing Data Center Issues, work in conjunction with the technical support staff to implement immediate resolutions to critical problems and providing planning and meeting objectives.
- On- call and participating in the installation, monitoring, maintenance and support of all associated hardware and software as a member of a team that provides 24x7 support for internal and external customers
- Monitor, identify, review and evaluates data center operational issues that includes capacity management, change management, work orders and request queue requirements
- Responsible for the backup/recovery software implementation and management for Windows, UNIX and Linux Infrastructure, such as capacity planning,, restore of data, update of inventory, documentation, retention schedule and standard operation procedures
- Strong knowledge with networks/protocols and LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VOIP and MPLS, QoS and routing protocol troubleshooting experience.