A detail - oriented Product Manager with proven experience in driving Information Technology initiatives. Established customer-focused performer who effectively leads change and solves complex business problems by establishing strong relationships and fostering open communications.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Process Improvement Data Analysis Requirements Analysis
- Project Management Agile Methodologies Business Intelligence
- DevOps Integration Six Sigma Systems Analysis
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Drove new intent and process improvements enhancing identity verification criteria. Coordinated with cross functional teams to roll out enhanced procedures to 70+ member agent group increasing consumer approval rates from 14% - 30% in a single quarter and sustained improvements for the remainder of 2019.
- Led weekly cross functional requirements and issue identification sessions. Collaborating with Legal, Compliance, Fraud, and Operational groups to document agent and application based challenges and determine improvement opportunities. Established timelines for remediation, action plans with owners and established overall priority of procedural and application enhancements.
- Built detailed process improvement plans outlining conditions of satisfaction, functional requirements, and performing process mapping activities while leveraging data-driven insights from research across multiple platforms to craft detailed solutions for identity related challenges.
- Performed comprehensive analysis of third-party validation logic and model scoring results for consumer identity validation activities. Analyzed large data sets and built complex queries to identify trends and patterns revealing potential risks and creating improvement opportunities.
- Built department-wide analytical reporting suite enabling data driven insights for customer acquisition activities for Senior Leadership utilizing Tableau Dashboards, Databricks Queries, and Snowflake Datawarehouse information.
Technical Product Owner
- Led Agile Team responsible for build out of Real-Time Authorization and Event data streaming activities. Drove open source Apache development, Jenkins CI/CD deployment activities and AWS Cloud Storage utilization. Managed story creation and performed Agile planning/execution activities for 5-person development team enabling iterative product enhancements and delivering business value.
- Ran Enterprise-Wide Account Management and Authorization System. Collaborating with multiple intent partners across Lines of Business to document functional requirements, design appropriate system changes, build user stories, and coordinate necessary release activities with our third-party host.
- Navigated complex technical environment establishing close working relationships with various technology teams to share learning, determine best practices, and identify potential dependencies.
- Built SQL queries on relational database to validate system impact of enhancements compiling results and providing data driven outcomes to the business for review and sign off. Credit Policies created and maintained were responsible for the extension of $20M in Credit Annually to targeted customer base.
- Built team-focused Business Objects Reporting suite, managing user access, creating standard shared query set, conducting training and documenting capabilities to drive engagement.
Product Risk Manager
- Collaborated with multiple application owners across various Lines of Business to diagnose risk events stemming from system interaction issues. Built rapport and sense of urgency around root causes analysis, impacted population determination and corresponding system modifications. Coordinated with owners to properly document and close out risk events ensure appropriate preventative measures were established.
- Built Lean Six Sigma Gemba Board providing visual management and tracking of team risk event activities. Established bi-weekly standups to discuss current status and impediments and facilitated monthly reviews with Senior Leadership to highlight accomplishments and raise awareness.
Business Systems Analyst
- Constructed detailed data mappings from TS2 Mainframe to target architecture platforms facilitating data movement activities to address business use case requirements for internal systems functionality.
- Designed xml schemas and data models utilizing IgniteXML product suite and worked directly with technical teams to build interfaces based on requirements gathered. Constructed custom-tailored solutions for customer needs.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Led multiple on-site Joint Application Design sessions collaborating with end users and development team members to document requirements, perform detailed system analysis, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Partnered with application developers to communicate recommended intent changes, prioritize backlog and establish release schedules providing ongoing awareness to stakeholders regarding progress and potential impediments.
- Managed team of 5 tester responsible for creating test case suite and validating system changes.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Finance Systems Applications Administrator
- Managed Oracle Discoverer Business Intelligence tool suite, supporting company-wide financial and regulatory reporting. Built shared reporting capabilities, managed user access, addressed report inquiries and maintained overall application health and status.
- Performed detailed System and Process Analysis during Initial Public Offering deconstructing previously integrated processes and reporting requirements and establishing new policies and procedures to accommodate updated reporting needs for the organization.
- Ran User Support Team performing time-sensitive research and response to customer issues and escalating matters to respective application leads where necessary.