Senior Project Manager
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives & strategies and tracked progress to ensure project milestones are completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Lead financial programs spanning individual projects to multi - faceted, programs including a series of multiple initiatives for the QF ERP finance business models.
- Oracle ERP Integration with Banking System. Migrating from EastNet to Qatar National bank (QNB) E-Business - SWIFT Migration.
- Decentralization of Organization structure within Oracle ERP (TOFA).
- Streamlining Oracle AP Payment Process in ERP - Implementing Batch Payments.
- Financial Integration of Oracle ERP with Legacy Systems (Banner & Starrez).
- Change in Oracle Calendar from Fiscal Year (July - June) to Calendar Year (Jan - Dec).
- Leading the Value Added Tax program for the QF. Supporting and organizing the team to understand the business processes and system requirements.
- Conducted/organized the high-level impact assessment of VAT for QF activities. Assessment will review the QF systems and process readiness for VAT Implementation.
- Collaborate with managers, directors, and VP level stakeholders to formalize plans, facilitate trade-off discussions, and triage issues.
- Assist with the development of SLA, RFIs, and RFPs as required to enable third party solutions and IT services
- Monitor vendor activities to ensure compliance with contract expectations and company standards.
- Spearheaded various Infrastructure initiatives that included creating new environments for Annuities Information sites and upgrading Servers & Networks for Major applications.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between Agile Framework and Waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Manage and deliver network refresh projects across QF Site. Involved in planning, design and implementation of new and refresh network across sites.
- Involved in implementation of new solutions as part of datacenter rationalization projects, working on dependencies of the project involving compute, storage and networks.
- Develop the framework for risk assessment management, monitoring the risk registers and implement the risk mitigation strategy.
- Manage project team comprising of Developers, Designers, Business analyst, Solution architect, Testing resources, Infrastructure resources
- Managing project budgets ranging from $300K -$5M.
Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Spearheaded the global process in Washington & Manchester BU’s to perform extensive Research in executing and implementing the ITAM process which has been coupled with Service Now.
- Provided day-to-day project leadership to support the team in organizing, planning, executing and delivering according to priority and schedule. Schedules are to be determined by project and business leadership and driven by the ITAM/ServiceNow Roadmap high-level plan.
- Accountable for managing a number of large scale projects, following the established PM methodologies and governance procedures, while tracking the financial, technical, and schedule performance of various Confidential Infrastructure projects.
- Building Strategies and creating Business case, Governance Framework/model for IT.
- Develop Project Plan, Resource Planning & budgets, schedules, setting quality & compliance standards and develop product requirements.
- Manage and coordinate with the workforce team responsible for the rollouts, implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation. Including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing capabilities, and performing quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing in ServiceNow.
- Have been a part of the upgradation team of ServiceNow Instances from Eureka to Fuji patch 11.
- Compiled, Baselined and maintained all the program information in various tools like Clarity PPM, Jira, and ServiceNow.
- Active participation in blue printing and customization sessions for ServiceNow migrations.
- Ensures adherence to ServiceNow Project Management Tool, processes and quality standards
- Focused on delivering the entire program in Agile Methodologies.
- Define requirements via stakeholder interviews, business drivers, competitive analysis etc.
- Work closely and lead day-to-day activity of both internal and third party vendor teams.
- Define product documentation including specifications, Current practices, Statement of work, requirements documents for the next release, Test Cases & Plans, site maps, process flows etc.,
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams - Development, Testing, Engineering, user experience to achieve maximum results.
- Lead development projects implementing new features and maintaining existing web sites while coordinating across different agile teams
- Work with stakeholders to identify and collect project requirements
- Work closely with technical leaders in your team to monitor progress and identify issues as early as possible.
IT Project Manager
- Drive Service Management and Governance Manual project deliverables from initiation to sign-off of the project as part of Transitions and Transformation program.
- Contribute towards defining a project’s scope and content. Develop Project Plan, Resource Planning & budgets, schedules, setting quality & compliance standards and develop product requirements.
- Communicate with logistics service providers to deliver SLA and attain Total Customer Experience.
- Define and review performance metrics of service providers on a regular basis.
- Implement SIX SIGMA and LEAN Technologies to ensure improvements are maintained and benefits are sustainable over the Long Term.
- Analyzing project performance, creating cost-benefit analysis and identifying optimal solutions that minimize the impact.
- SME in Program Leadership, Change Management, IT Transformation, Business Transformation, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), Project and Portfolio Management (PPM).
- Promote and advance the mission of the Ethics and Compliance Office and ethics and compliance culture within area of responsibility