- Confidential has over 20 years of designing, developing and implementing large - scale, mission critical business/technology solutions across various industries.
- Confidential is currently seeking an opportunity to join a progressive, growth-focused implementation team where he can apply his business transformation and implementation skills in delivering high-impact projects.
- Confidential is currently leading a Medical Device company’s re-platforming efforts of their line-of-business Digital Solutions suite on to a 3rd Party Healthcare AI product globally hosted on AWS/Azure.
- Confidential has most recently specialized in leading multiple projects in Disaster Recovery and mobile big-data AWS solutions in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior to his current role Confidential was responsible for the delivery of a Confidential 500 Pharmaceutical company’s global, on-premises, multi-datacenter, replicated storage architecture and the funding, procurement and building of a Next-Generation cloud based DRaaS/on-premises hybrid DR architecture.
- Confidential led global delivery teams based in Prague, India and Singapore.
- Confidential ’s diverse skill set allows him to develop and present Strategy at the C - level, design solutions at the Enterprise Architecture level and ensure successful implementation as a PMP certified Program/Project Manager or certified Scrum Master.
Enterprise Program/Project Management Dynamic Leadership Global Infrastructure Delivery Model Experience Strategic Consulting Risk Management and Cost Control Product Planning Enterprise Architecture C-Suite Presentation PMP/Certified Scrum Master Datacenter Systems Engineer Consulting Business Development
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Project Management duties include the development of market expansion of new applications in Russia, Japan, France, Germany and Spain. Duties include implementing country specific regulatory guidelines including EU GDPR and Japan APPI requirements needed to go-to-market in these countries. Development team tracking, project plan development and management and downstream international regulatory rollout team coordination are also current responsibilities.
Confidential, Branchburg, NJ
- Financial and Implementation Project Management duties for 14M+ in DR and Remote Site Backup and Recovery initiatives
- Daily management of global delivery model teams deploying DR across 4 global datacenters
- Budget and implementation management, including international funds transfers, for 15 remote sites installing and deploying Commvault hyperscale and Nutanix hyperconvergence appliances
- Presenting of PMO Program and Project metrics to IT/Business Division Steering Committees and Leadership
- Dual client project management responsibilities included strategic analysis of multiple business lines AR Recovery efficiency options and new business unit model creation and daily Scrum Master duties for a new claims system PBM Eligibility file migration/transformation project.
- Responsible for identifying 4M annual bottom-line revenue recovery opportunity across all business entities
- Duties included the creation of a new organization staffing model based on project derived AR projections
- Scrum Master duties include running stand up meetings, removing development blockers, escalations and review of trading partner companion guides for extraction of integration requirements
- Responsible for elicitation of Confidential national sales force requirements, and the creation of program workstreams based on each product line’s requirements
- Scrum Master duties included the daily coordination of multiple ETL and iOS Mexico City based offshore development teams and development leads.
- Preparation and presenting of project metrics to IT/Business Division Steering Committees and Leadership
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
- Duties included the analysis of an existing Letter of Agreement tracking system for authorization for limited access products
- Delivery of recommendations for solution options for a build or buy decision to replace current system
- Extensive coordination of end-of-year resources to elicit trading partner business processes in addition to internal Confidential stakeholders
Confidential, Wagontown, PA
Automation Architect/Program Manager
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of an EDI based national secondary network repricing solution
- Responsible for the development and delivery of a Financial and Operational risk-based provider readiness and testing program for the Confidential Confidential ICD-10 migration and testing with over 75 NJ Health Systems
- Development and execution of the UAT strategy, enriching industry-standard testing methodologies with a self-authored risk-based ICD-10 claims testing model designed to protect revenue neutrality.
- Responsible for the creation and nationwide delivery of a 90 Day ICD-10 risk mitigating testing program to engage, assess readiness and test data transmissions to Healthcare Payer/Provider Trading Partners and Vendors.
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
Transformation Program Manager
- Responsible for reengineering a failing 1.5M at risk, IBM legacy EDI Gateway transformation project to a profitable, best in class Informatica B2B EDI platform introducing Agile software development principles into an organization focused on waterfall SDLC practices.
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
- Responsible for the business development, solution design and delivery of all Business Intelligence, Business Process Management and Project Management Office solutions for Confidential prospects and customers
- Developed vendor partner relationships for BPM Solutions including OpenText BPM, Pega Systems and various other BPM off the shelf tools
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Vice President, National Practice Leader
- Responsible for the development, sales support and closing of all eBusiness and Wireless solutions.
- Additional duties included the creation and staffing of in-hours development center.
Confidential, Radnor, PA
Global Internet/Intranet Architect
- Responsible for the design and implementation of Confidential Products first 24/7 service level-based Intranet web farm infrastructure to support the deployment of over 50 Intranet/Extranet/Internet based applications serviced by a corporate Intranet portal.
- Duties included the development of internal strategies, standards and tools for corporate web-based applications