- Experienced IT Consultant with diverse industry experience in automotive manufacturing, supply chain solutions, sales, delivery services and healtcare. Professional expertise includes system applications, resource managing, risk analysis, data management and operational process analysis.
- Related coursework: Infor ION, Infor IPN, Infor Sales Representative, Kepler ERP Consultant, ABAP SAP, IPA workshop at Inforum (Houston 2015), Infor IPN Workshop (2014 Alpharetta, GA) on various Infor products (Lawson, M3, Syteline)
- Flexible team player
- Analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, improving and streamlining complex work processes.
- A goal - focused leader who creates a safe and productive work environment.
- Strongly oriented to encourage and motivate employees and co-workers to achieve their maximum potential to fulfill customer expectations.
- Innovative challenge-solver who generates easy solutions and resolve complaints in short terms and diplomatic manners.
- Personal approach and sensibility to multicultural teams, ability creating rapport with co-workers.
- A result driven achiever with organizational and planning skills along with a high detail orientation.
- Highly adaptable, positive, resilient, risk-taker willing to hear new ideas.
- Senior Developer Infor LN
- Triton 2.2, MK, Baan IV, Baan V, Infor LN fp 6 to Infor LN 10.5
- Last Used 2017
- SAP ABAP
- Net weaver 7
- Certified SAP Academy
- April 2010
- Infor ION BODs
- Citrix Virtualization Tech
- Window Server
- Infor Process Automation
ERP CONSULTANT AND PROJECT MANAGER
- Ducommun Inc (Aerospatiale) Monrovia, CA. Responsible for five months in a row for the end of moth support for the logistics team (Fifteen Sites across US and Mexico) Several Logistics issues fixed during the support given. Specification designer and programmer for some solutions for the users. Baan 5c
- Hi-Lex Mexicana (Automotive), lead manager for several projects involving automatic production report, barcode and location of finished goods thru RFID, archiving and finance projects. Baan IV c4
- Prolec GE (Energy Transformation), Instructor for Baan Tools Foundation and Development for their internal IT Area. Baan 4c4
- Challenger Colombia (Home appliances), Project Manager and main designer for their online report of finished goods and serialization control for their main plant in Bogota, also some other minor bugs were fixed during the consultancy. Baan 5c
- Japan Climate System & IMI-Electronics (Automotive), Project Manager for the joint venture implementations on the Mazda planning system and sales order integration with Baan, direct contact with the JCS System Director and IMI IT Manager to complete the projects. Baan 5c
- Integrated Microelectronics (Automotive), First Line support and main developer for every module on the Mexico Plant, Finance, Warehousing, Purchasing, Chain Supply (MRP), DEM. Baan 5c
- Channel 22 (Cultural Channel).Public administration budget control made for the Culture Ministry especially designed for the Mexican TV channel 22, this budget module works along with the IRS and the Ministry of Culture specifications, allows the elaboration of budget and expenses control for government administration. Baan 5c
- UAEM (Public University). Creation and of various modules focused on the specific process of public budget for specialized processes in financial resources for the public budget, educational budgets and estate budgets all according to the government specification and inner specifications from the University. Main support for all areas of the system in real time. Baan 5c
- TAMEME (Money transportation). Financial customization for the company, which involves deduction and fixed taxed properly to the industry. Baan 5c
- Detroit Diesel (Automotive).Detroit used "Star jet" software ® to print their invoices in preprinted formats, after the customization they only use five different formats and increase the accuracy of the printed documents in over 200%, other financial and taxation info was included in the new formats. Baan 4 c4
- YOROZU MEXICANA (Automotive), Customizations to the MRP. Infor LN fp6
- ALSUR (Crops Warehousing), Validations and customizations fitting their needs were provided to order to complete a federal standard; this customization allows them to achieve that goal and became the first Mexican company to issue federal bonus on their client’s crops. Baan IV c4
- TAMEME (Money transportation). Automation and fixing of some financial process. Baan 5c
- PIONEER (Electronics), customizing of the credit notes as well the delivery notes and the invoice. Baan 5
- MABE (Home Appliances), Baan IV to Infor LN migration of in-house sessions and programs.
- La Moderna (Food), customizing for the various problems in exchange currency rates between the reception date and the purchase order. Baan 4 c2
- PORCELANITE (Ceramic & Tiles).Customization for transportation module register the transports arrivals and delivery time control. Baan 4c
- AWECO (Home Appliances Spares).Customization of invoices, credit notes, and analysis to set up and develop electronic invoices. Infor LN fp7
- SIMEC (Steel Producer).Main responsible for the migration between versions of Infor LN, tools consultant to move the existing customization from an older version to 10.3. Infor LN fp7 to Infor LN 10.3
- Philips Mexico, (Healt Care). Main responsible of the creation of customized reports and process automation within the Healt Care division for regional manager. Financial process automation thru workflow analysis and programming. Triton 2.2
- Customization of warehousing reports, code bar, screens and report programs. MK 2.2
- Customization of the sales invoice, financial bugs solution, and report creation. MK 2.2
- Interface development inbound and outbound. Baan IV c4
- Customization of the sales invoice, check format, purchase orders, financial reports, warehouse, material receptions and outbound, industrial module. Baan 5c.