- Seeking a challenging career in project management by leveraging my 6 years of extensive technical, analytical and management skills to add value to your company.
- Proven experience in effectively interfacing with all levels of management, employees, other departments and external vendors.
- Expertise in documenting assignments, including project scheduling, business models, reports, MoMs, issue/risk logs, decision logs, wireframes, requirement traceability matrix etc.
- Experience in IT Strategic Plan and project proposals. Collaboration with stakeholders to determine business requirements and system goals, estimate budgets, identify staffing, recruitment, determine timelines etc.
- Areas of strength include professionalism, high level organizational skills, detail oriented, multi - tasking capabilities, and ability to adapt to change. Exceptional customer service skills with customers and internal departments.
- Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum and V-Model SDLCs. Deep knowledge in healthcare and pharmacy domains. Sound experience in finance and investment domains.
- Computer Proficiency: MS Office Tools, MS SharePoint, JIRA, Trello, Box, Smartsheet, Yodiz, Salesforce, Google Analytics, AdWords, SQL, Visio Studio, Drupal.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Conducting daily and weekly meetings with clients and different teams. Facilitating communications, preparing MoMs, weekly status reports and updating team members.
- Collaborating with marketing team to develop and execute design assignments for events and also ensure online strategies (web, social, e-mail, etc.). Working on digital marketing using Google Analytics, AdWords, Salesforce.
- Worked with CEO and COO in creating/updating company goals, business models, marketing strategy and project management plans. Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, resource plans, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings. Worked with the HR team by contributing to the HR process planning model. Constantly involved in recruitment, orientation and performance management phases of team members.
Senior Software Engineer/ Technical Coordinator
- Conducted project kick-off meetings, defined project objectives and scope, tracked risks, assumptions, and managed detailed project schedules using Microsoft Project. Track and report on project progress for new product features and enhancements across teams (product management, development, QA, training).
- Collaborated with the business and project teams to evaluate requirements for testing new or modified products and documentation prior to production release. Worked on managing and tracking user stories, backlogs and issues for every sprint in agile lifecycle using JIRA.
- Served as a liaison between business and development teams, worked closely with the development teams both onsite and off shore on analysis & design to meet business requirements and to release site deliverables.
Software Engineer/Junior Project Coordinator
- Tracked project deliverables and milestones and critical path dates and deadlines. Documented project logs, implementations, milestones, and tasks.
- Managed project resources and daily project activities to ensure timely delivery of projects. Managed timesheet reports for different projects and ensured it was updated every week.
- Involved in daily status calls held with Onshore Development Team and Admin Team and served as liaison between various project coordinators for resource sharing and leveling.
- Designed and maintained multiple sub portals, flowcharts, graphs, workflows using MS Visio & MOSS 2007.
- Managed Scopes of several sub-projects to ensure all aspects of projects and program is in line with the business goals of the organization. Served as a liaison between various project coordinators for resource sharing and leveling.
- Developed and maintained time schedules for department staff, project events and office activities.
- Maintained project plans in MS Office tools and produce related project reports. Compile and analyze data, and draft project reports for review by senior staff