- Meticulous qualitative and quantitative Data Analytics Specialist with 5+ years of experience deriving analytics and product finding reports, providing quantitative - based insights, detailing recommendations to the leadership team, and advancing shared organizational goals
- Results-focused and analytical collaborator and team player who planned, executed, and monitored 10+ research projects and presented supporting data and analyses at 10+ local or international conferences to 20+ professional and non-technical attendees
- Liaised and communicated among principal investigators, research personnel, and technical staff to ensure the flow of 5+ projects, resulting in publicizing 4 papers and 1 book chapter.
- Improved inter-group relations by researching individual perceptions and reactions toward out-groups utilizing PsychData, DirectRT, and MediaLab to gain insights on human differences
- Utilized focus groups to study and collect non-smoker judgments/attitudes toward smokers and analyzed qualitative data with content analysis to devise possible factors for smoking cessation
- Collaborated with professors on social perception projects to collect, prepare and analyze data using ANOVA, MANOVA, regression, PCA, and SQM.
- Maximized productivity by supervising, mentoring, and advising undergraduate-level collegiate students, via an online learning environment, to optimize receptive learning and performance.
- Eliminated learning gaps and effectively instructed students by developing syllabi, curriculum, and instructional materials by utilizing a wide variety of teaching aids and motivational/implementation strategies in coordination with cross-departmental standards.
- Developed and applied interactive online classroom activities, including self-introduction and icebreaker games to build rapport between instructor and peers.
- Coordinated 10-member research team tasks to ensure adequate manning, space, facilities, and time/assignment distribution and optimal workflow.
- Managed project activities, including controlling methods and costs, setting priorities, establishing timetables, and identifying responsibilities to achieve laboratory research goals.
- Mitigated operational risks by monitoring project progress to ensure conformance to Institutional Review Board standards.
- Advised and counseled 50+ students on educational plans with detailed semester schedule planning.
- Resolved 20+ email queries daily and administered 10+ designated educational transactions, including waivers, graduation requirements, and change of major with zero discrepancies.
- Monitored student’s academic performance and informed on third party institutional resources to support required intervention for sustaining optimal academic standards.
- Supported undergraduate collegiate students on difficult subjects, such as the Principles of Psychology, Statistical Methods, Research Methods in Psychology, and Stereotyping, Prejudice, and Discrimination, by conducting individual tutoring sessions.
- Automated office operations, managing student and instructor correspondence, record tracking, and data communications while maintaining regular office hours.
- Acquired positive verbal/written feedback from students regarding classroom instruction and learning success for corrective action planning or continuous improvement.