Software: Experienced with Microsoft (SharePoint Online/On - Prem 8 yrs, Teams 1 yr, Yammer 1 yr, Delve 1 yr, Office 365 1 yr, TFS 5 yrs, Project Professional 11 yrs, Project Online/ Project Server 10 yrs, Source Safe 3 yrs, Access 13 yrs, SQL 8 yrs, Word 19 yrs, Excel 19 yrs, PowerPoint 11 yrs, Visio 11 yrs, OneNote 11 yrs, Outlook 18 yrs), TeamViewer 5 yrs, Perforce 8 yrs, Lotus Notes 13 yrs and FileZilla 5 yrs.
Confidential, Freeport, ME
- Coordinated and tracked the implementation of sixty plus concurrent SharePoint Online site projects.
- Improved project management processes by initially implementing Microsoft Project Professional 2016 linked to a SharePoint Online Task List.
- Later expanded project management processes by implementing Microsoft Project Online 2016 to track and manage projects, portfolios and reporting.
- Improved reporting with the use of Microsoft Excel PivotTable reports linked to SharePoint Online.
- Used Office 365 including OneNote, Teams, Yammer and Delve to communicate and collaborate with.
- Streamlined incoming work requests by implementation a Demand Management Request process.
- Regularly worked with SharePoint Online Documents, Lists, and Tasks libraries including permissions.
- Extensive use of OneNote notebooks to document meetings, SOP’s material and more.
Customer Service Representative
Confidential, Portland, ME
- Assisted customers with basic inquiries, promoted and sold products and services, entered and confirmed sales, and resolved basic customer problems.
- Utilized system resources to stay abreast of changes to build/strengthen customer's personal relationship with Confidential .
- Helped customers with questions about products and services.
- Three customers requested that I receive special recognition for providing above & beyond service.
- Participated in continuous learning opportunities offered by the department.
- Assisted customers with the return or exchange processes to assure they were 100% satisfied.
- Provided status information on orders and backorders.
- Found store stock availability on items when warehouse was out of stock or back ordered.
- Managed the day - to-day operations of a Home Health and Mental Health agency.
- Collaborated with senior management, supervisors, office staff and direct service provider staff to assure we provided the highest quality services.
- Managed up to 7 office staff and 64 direct service provider staff.
- Identified workflow inefficiencies then formulated and implemented process improvements.
- Presented design recommendations and implemented QA processes for an on-line application system.
- Troubleshot and supported computer equipment and software for the Presque Isle office.
- Designed and created analytical Excel reports to identify problem areas needing improvements.
Director of Development Operations/Project Manager
Confidential, Caribou, ME
- Performed end-to-end project management work with little supervision in fast paced environment.
- Directed, managed and empowered up to 20 people in 4 teams (local and geographically dispersed).
- Assessed, prioritized, and addressed risks and issues in frequently changing environments.
- Managed multi-department organizational process improvement projects.
- Experienced with projects spanning from a few weeks to over a year.
- Consistently completed projects on time and within budget for 10 years.
- Independently identified, documented and prioritized all activities.
- Proactively identified problems, shortcomings, or missing processes and developed effective solutions.
- Used Microsoft Project for 8 years to manage project timelines, activities, resources and milestones.
- Employment ended because of office closure and work moved to Kennesaw Georgia.