- Highly skilled Project Manager with extensive hands - on experience in managing high-profile, multimedia events for a global Fortune 200 company.
- Works closely with customers and vendors to clarify requirements, and to design, implement and monitor technical logistics. Specialized in large scale productions including multi-city executive events, awards ceremonies and marketing extravaganzas.
- Reputation for delivering quality results in a dynamic environment known for its fast-pace, high expectations and competing priorities.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Executed over 1000 high-profile events with a customer satisfaction rating of 97%; included site surveys, consulting with customers and designing technical installations using MS Visio
- Demonstrated exceptional creative problem solving and project management, organizing complex events in prestigious and unusual locations from the Waldorf Astoria to Tulsa Zoo
- Chosen for specialist expertise to consult, design and deliver hardware and software, including upgrades and general support, for top executives’ home offices.
- Consistently met all expectations and tight deadlines while ensuring flawless delivery in highly complex projects; includes all logistics from room layout, “show flow” planning, invoicing and equipment rental / delivery at remote locations.
- Created and managed a highly effective planning and tracking process that ensured all the company’s AV equipment was exactly where it needed to be at the right time.
- Built a strong reputation for reliability, responsiveness, versatility and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done on time.
- Proven ability to quickly learn all technical aspects of audio/visual equipment on-the-job and then swiftly adapt to different systems in other venues.
- Successfully selected and supervised internal and external technical teams, overseeing the work of vendors, union workers and other A/V personnel during the course of the project.
- Continuously improved efficiency, professionalism and productivity of the team through peer coaching and training, and educating customers on equipment, processes and logistics.
- Promoted within a year to provide advanced support for desktop and laptop computers, audio/visual equipment, cellular and telephony issues. Selected as Lead Analyst for the Corporate Training department to develop and maintain new technology for training rooms.
- Achieved Novell Certification and worked closely with the training department to create 500 accounts/year for new hires during one of the company’s fastest growth periods.
- Received several awards as a top performer in successfully resolving and closing the most helpdesk tickets due to extensive experience in production environments.
- Continually identified creative ways to repurpose equipment from other parts business to upgrade equipment at minimal/no cost to the company