INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXECUTIVE
- Technology Implementations. Directed Confidential from an in-house legacy system to Solar Soft Manufacturing ERP software.
- High growth. Increased sales by 20% by implementing an Electronic Data Interchange system for Confidential to broaden the customer base to EDI only companies.
- Restructurings. Reduced shipping errors and eliminated costly inventory problems during audits by designing an RF scanner warehouse inventory system for Swift Spinning Mills to utilize the company's FIFO methodology.
- Infrastructure Development. Designed and the led the installation of the technical infrastructure of Marubini Denim, the first denim plant built in the US in 20 years and a Confidential
- Contract Negotiations. Reduced telecommunications costs by $80,000 per year at Confidential
Areas of Expertise
- IT Portfolio Management
- Multi-Site Operations
- ERP Implementations
- Project Management
- Information Security
- Contract Negotiations
Confidential Columbus, GA 2006-2011
Led IT management of systems for pre-stressed concrete beam manufacturer from corporate office with 4 locations throughout the Southeast. Systems included an IBM i/Series and 6 servers running Microsoft Server 2003. Administered support for 110 computers on Microsoft WIN XP, WIN Vista, and WIN 7.
- Led computer operations for 4 plants, communications between the corporate office LAN and other plants via WAN, and all PCs
- Managed Windows Network and IBM i/Series server
- Trained users and programmers on applications, including Microsoft Office products
- Programmed all RPG systems on the IBM i/series and Solar Soft forms and reports
- Performed all IBM i/Series hardware and software upgrades
- Managed implementation of projects like Solar Soft Manufacturing Software and Acom Solutions EZ Docs Software on the IBM i/Series
- Designed and implemented network infrastructure of Fiber and Cat 5e copper wiring for Data and Voice connections during construction of new Mobile, AL plant
- Administered Blackberry Enterprise Server and Lotus Domino Server
- Managed Solar Soft Manufacturing Software as Security Administrator
- Led installation of VOIP system in the Confidential, FL plant
Confidential Columbus, GA 1997-2006
Successfully managed system functionality for a textile manufacturer with 6 locations throughout Georgia. Managed 2 IBM i/Series mini mainframes and 2 servers running Microsoft Server 2003. Supported 75 internal and external end users using Microsoft Windows XP.
- Managed all computer operations for the company's 6 plants, including communications between the main office local area network (LAN) and other plants utilizing a wide area network (WAN), all PC installations and networking, and AS/400 custom software
- Analyzed, identified, and resolved problems with Novell Network and i/series software
- Trained users and programmers in the use of computer applications, including Microsoft Office products
- Managed a team of RPG programmers to complete all projects
- Performed all IBM AS/400 hardware and software upgrades
- Project Manager for the implementation of Confidential
- Performed all JD Edwards upgrades and PTFs
- Coordinated the network infrastructure of Fiber and Cat 5e copper wiring for Data and Voice connections during the construction phase of Confidential in Columbus, GA
- Administered Perigrine Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software package for Yarn and Denim division (This software manages advance shipper notices, release notices, purchase orders, and invoices)
- Project Manager of the implementation of Network Systems International Manufacturing Software for Confidential
- Security Administrator for Network Systems International Manufacturing Software Package for Confidential
- Implemented Lotus Notes throughout entire company