- To secure a full time position on a well established organization with a stable environment that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
- To obtain a challenging role in a high quality IT environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
Software Integration Analyst
- Lead the Software Integration Analyst (SIA) Team to manage customers’ projects from different countries such as Australia, United Kingdom, India and New Zealand. Responsibilities include:
- Supervise, motivate and train the SIA team to ensure they are an asset within the company and always ensure customer project deliverables are met and complete with quality.
- Define and manage the Key Performance Index (KPI) within the SIA team (together with manager and SIA Team) periodically to ensure KPI are met and, recommend necessary improvement or development plan as when required.
- Involve in hiring and developing staffs to continuously build and expand the team capabilities.
- Govern and enforce SIA Team to ensure they always follow company process to manage customer projects.
- Manage, organize and delegate tasks and responsibilities within SIA Team appropriately and effectively to ensure maximum use of resource, driven by delivery dates and project goals.
- Support and participate in customer projects and other initiatives such as establishing and enhancing SIA Team process (incl. policy, guideline or procedure) to facilitate the operation of the team within the organization. Customer projects include Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration and web portal.
- Identify and manage potential project related problems; apply an analytical focus to determining options and solutions through effective risk and issue management; conduct project post mortems and recommendations for improving future projects and engagements.
- Conduct training relating to company tools, process and etc. to new hires in the team to ensure continuity of knowledge.
Software Integration Analyst
- Manage a portfolio of projects from initial scope to final invoicing
- Manage stakeholder communication and expectation at all time
- Take development ownership in delivering solution for projects assigned
- Responsible to perform the EDI mapping and reporting development
- Responsible to perform internal testing as well as external testing with customers
- Understand and action on the required connectivity protocols for each project, where relevant.
- Provide tier two customer support to assist the Global Shared Services teams in delivering support levels defined within the B2BE standard support Service Level Agreement.
Intermediate Technical Analyst
- Engage the client to obtain EDI requirements.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of map specification.
- Develop the client map specification for handover to development.
- Update client map specifications for new functionalities and change requests.
- Collaborate with development, QA and deployment teams to resolve map development issues and queries.
- Provide assistance to associate Analyst.
- Clarify and accurately capture EDI requirements.
- Provide map status update to clients, project managers and counterparts as necessary.
Intermediate Internal Business Support Programmer
- Develop or build EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) maps (inbound or outbound) based on required document, structures, and specifications from clients
- Apply simple changes or enhancements to EDI Map data translation process or map logic
- Understand mapping rules and incorporate them with the client’s requirement
- Develop test data, perform unit testing and Troubleshoot of translation logs
- Coordinate technical queries to EDI Specs Writers/ Analyst
- Communicate status of Map development/ changes to supervisor and other interface parties
- Shift lead or task allocator
- Coach or assist less experience or new hires
- Investigate issues, conducts root - cause analysis and effectively suggesting resolutions or action plans
- Support client testing during CAT and production stabilization
- Appointed as Team Lead’s backup