- I am a professional with 10+ years’ experience in Project Management, Technology Service Delivery, Professional recruiting, and hands on and remote technical support.
- With extensive knowledge as a support specialist, and certified in CompTIA Network+ and A+, I have provided an outstanding track record in directing projects ranging from $250.000 to $10 Million+ in annual revenue to successful completion, on time, within budget constraints, to the highest standard of quality, and delivering a profit to the client.
- I am accustomed to managing and working alongside team members, as well as working independently.
- My hardworking nature ensures outstanding leadership, communication, and problem solving and project coordination techniques while under time sensitive deadlines.
- Life Cycle Project Management
- MS Project
Project Management / Service Delivery Manager
- Managed numerous accounts simultaneously ranging from $250.000 to $10 Million+ in annual revenue supporting Fortune 500 clients such as listed above
- Directed and managed multiple team projects by facilitating the needs, time sensitive requests, money and budget, and sourcing the necessary requirements to complete the projects at its expected request
- Meeting directly with clients to achieve a scope of work and detailed infrastructure of upcoming projects which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Serve as a liaison between the clients and the workers who are performing various IT work by answering and relating vital information and concerns
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities and revising the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project would be evaluated at its completion
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level. Exceeding quality level by reconciling client related issues for time sensitive accounts and developed efficient tailored solutions
- Setup and administer interview processes between clients and possible candidates. Recruited and hired 1000+ contract placement opportunities, in state and out - of-state for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placements utilizing job boards (Field Nation, Work Market, Career Builder, Indeed, Monster.com and Ladder.com), internal database, and LinkedIn for passive candidates
- Involved in the full life cycle of acquisitions for new clients and customers
- Play a key role in the on boarding process by administering the new hire process set by company standards
- Setup spreadsheets, access, and direct applications of payroll for various projects and clients pending their needs and requirements through MS Project
IT Administration/Accounts Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Monitored day-to-day Help Desk activities, such as call center call queue, staff, ticket assignments (Sales Force Ticketing System), escalation point of contact for 1100 remote users and Tier 2 application monitoring and support.
- Established work priorities and ensured customer inquiries were handled effectively while meeting cost, productivity and quality goals.
- Direct project management efforts in support of application goals.
- Monitored, troubleshoot and resolved requests within the Service Level Agreement parameters.
- Provided QA support for development team with new releases and code changes.
- Implemented change requests (enhancements & defect corrections) and ensured that coding standards are adhered to. This included the development and maintenance of software customizations and user interface, standard and custom reports as well as FedEx and UPS rating engines.
- Obtained, installed & configured third party software components as well IT in-house support.
- Back up Team Lead for the High Enterprise Account Team.
- Complete knowledge of building Confidential servers.
- Supported all High End X-Series and Blade Servers.