- To participate in projects where both teamwork and individual effort is recognized as vital to the overall effort.
- Cobol, JCL, IBM Assembler, CICS, DB2, TSO/ISPF, VSAM, IDCAMS
- Microsoft VB6.0, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 & 2008R2, Microsoft Office Suite 2003 & 2010, Microsoft Sharepoint 2003, Microsoft Infopath 2003, Microsoft Project 2003 & 2010 and Project Server 2010, Visual Studio, C# .NET.
- Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle (IBM Model).
- Managed Team of 15 Application Programmers, DBA’s and Data warehouse.
- Led team that designed and implemented various law enforcement applications in both desktop and mobile environment.
- Led efforts to leverage existing applications and data into additional data sources for use by patrol officers and investigative personnel.
- Administrator of SharePoint 2003 intranet site.
- Worked with vendors in securing applications to further law enforcement efforts.
- Wrote, managed and implemented RFI’s, RFP’s & RFQ’s.
- Agency point of contact with other agencies in data and information sharing efforts.
- Managed multiple projects at once including projects involving equipment acquisition, software installation and upgrades and new system selection and implementation.
- Led Lean Process Improvement and Rapid Process Improvement Events.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of assigned projects.
- Conduct post mortems and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Coached, motivated and supervised project team members.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Fl.
Senior Software Engineer - Consultant
- Worked as team member in Y2K mitigation efforts for Confidential
- Lead Programmer for American Association of Railroads project involving coordination of Intermodal Rail Systems.
- Taught classes in Cobol and CICS
Confidential, Jacksonville, Fl
- New system development involving Cobol, CICS & OS390 JCL
- Developed Bank Reconciliation system
- SEER HPS research team . SEER was an object based and repository driven and included systems analysis tools, application code generation, configuration management and distributed networking facilities.
- Client Server development team . Deconstructed CICS screens and redeployed logic in PowerBuilder.
- New system development involving Cobol, CICS & OS390 JCL.
- Maintained and enhanced Agent Register system in Assembler.
- Assisted in Agent Sales, Claim Tracking and Payments systems.
- Led team of six programmers.
- Implemented Xerox Documerge system for all policy lines.
- Developer in V4 Homeowners Systems.