- Energetic and vibrant professional with 6 plus years of experience in IT Industry handling Business Process analysis and Project & Program Management with telecommunication, retail, financial Domains.
- Good experience at understanding the business requirements and assist translating them to functional and non - functional, High level Design documents, and ensure to validate test plan strategy.
- Lead team with daily status scrum meetings and monitoring and allocating resources with assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication management, risk management and project plan activities such as Project charter, Project management plan, scope management plan.
- Manage Requirement Traceability, Solution scope and business analysis performance.
- Developed and maintained customer relationships by keeping key stakeholders and team members informed of goals, project status, and resolving issues and risks (meeting facilitation, JAD sessions, collaboration workspaces, project reporting)
- Expertise in identifying, gathering Business information and analyze client requirements and process through deliverables for IT Solutions.
- Able to manage small to multi million project with detail project plan, status reporting, RAID logs and mitigation plans.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Evaluate solution Performance in different environments and provide result analysis and recommendation.
- Provide cost Analysis for Human Resource Plan, coordinate Business Leads & Solution test leads, resolve production problems, identify opportunities to improve systems and architecture.
- Initiate system analysis, lead the definition of user requirements and assesses impacts. Determine alternate solutions with risk analysis and identify opportunities to use technology to improve availability and advance business initiatives.
- Maintain proficiency in BR and SR documentation, program development, testing and serve as an expert in area of responsibility.
- Managed Team leads, Stake holder meetings for planning project scope statements and Risk Management.
- Knowledge of assured process techniques with PALC gate Deliverables.
Operating System: Windows xp, Windows 7, SOLARIS, Windows 10 & Macintosh
Business Process: Business Process Gathering, Requirement Analysis, RAID analysis, Production Launch Process
Web Technologies: MS- Office, MS- Visual Studio2008 & 2010,.NET framework (3.5 and 4.0), Visio, JIRA, Drop Task, MS - Project, Wireframes
Databases: Oracle 9.x&10.xg, PL/SQL, SQL server 2008R,2012,2014, Teradata, Sharepoint 2010
- Develop Project charter, Project Management plan, Scope Management plan, Manage Requirement Traceability, Estimate Duration Activities, High level Design documents, Maintain Risk Register and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
Environment: PALC Process, MS-project, Excel Flowcharting, Workflow.
- Manage Requirement Traceability, Solution scope and business analysis performance. Good experience at understanding the business requirements and assist translating them to functional and non-functional, High level Design documents, and ensure to validate test plan strategy for web based applications.
Environment: Agile, SQL 2012, JIRA,MS-Project, SOLARIS, Teradata.
Program Manager/Senior Analyst
- Responsible for project direction and leadership, performance optimization, implementation of best practices.
- Coordinated and performed in-depth tests, end-user reviews, discussing modified and new processes, and supporting other preliminary or post-implementation products.
- Managed stake holder meetings for new process concepts.
- Proven track record managing small to multi-million dollar projects using detailed project plans, status reporting, and RAID logs and mitigation.
Environment: JIRA, MS- visual studio 2010, vb.net, Oracle 9/10 g, PL/SQL, Toad