- Well educated Project Management Professional who has over 12 + years of experience in the field of information technology, with 5+ years of experience in managing projects in the same field.
- His experience includes delivery of projects in major industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunication, Oil and Gas, Finance and Education, Manufacturing and Airline.
- Pranav has a solid knowledge of industry recognised standards and best practises for project management and execution.
- With his experience in information technology and project management, he brings a unique perspective to IT projects.
- He has the ability to focus not only on the technological aspects of a business, but also on the integration of business goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools
- Knowledge in Project & Scope Management, Project Co - ordination and Customer Interaction experience in successfully managing & delivering mission-critical ERP application projects from proof of concept to post production support
- Working knowledge and experience spanning across business domains like Pharm, Airline, and Manufacturing as well as Tele communication.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Organizational and planning skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Data collection, analysis and management
- Problem assessment and analysis
- Critical thinking
- Conflict management
Confidential, New York
Environment: SAP 3CC 6.0, Windows, Vertex, Web ApplicationsSQL Server, SAP BOBJ, SAP BW, HP Quality Center.
- Conducted resource planning and budgeting
- Tracked costs to ensure adherence to budgetary limitations
- Initiated a comprehensive issue tracking process that improved communication and issue resolution for cross-functional team and senior management.
- Developed the project plans and ensure the milestone were met according to project schedule for implementation of SAP Business Object design project from CMC, across landscape.
- Acted as escalation point for change requests and client concerns and worked closely with department team leads to prioritize issues and coordinate troubleshooting efforts.
- Consulted with clients
- Monitored issue tickets and resolved SAP related issues for BW, ECC and Portal.
- Worked on Multiplatform including assisted Configuration and documentation of FICO and purchasing activities.
- Worked with Developers in for 3r party tools (Vertex & ARIBA) and customized programs and transactions implementations for business requirement for HR and FICO and SD modules and coordinated all the project activities among different departments and groups.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Environment: ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, GRC 5.2/5.3 CC, Access Enforcer 5.2/5.3, CRM, SRP, SCM, BPC. HP Service Center, Oracle 11i, HP Quality Center
- Identified project stakeholders for SAP / LDAP integration project.
- Determined stakeholders’ needs and expectations for these projects for (12000 +) business users.
- Produced detailed project schedule using MS Excel.
- Determined type and quantity of resources required
- Estimated and Allocated resources and established resource schedule
- Defined quality expectations and targets for each task.
- Mapped risks for business critical activity and identified contingency actions for failure
- Clarified completion criteria for each deliverable plan
- Developed communication strategy with stakeholders and established communication plan
- Assembled project team by working with Design Group and Active Directory infrastructure group.
- Prioritized demands and tasks for Development, QA and production SAP ECC and BW systems.
- Executed sequence of project tasks and activities to meet delivery dates
- Ensured project completion criteria have been met
- Obtained stakeholder approval for final deliverables
- Presented weekly project report
- Created project documentation
- Released project resources
- Conducted project review
- Evaluate performance against defined project goals
Environment: ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Portal 7.0, SQL Server 2008, Windows 2003, VIRSA 5.2/5.3 CC, Access Enforcer 5.2/5.3, Firefighter 5.2/5.3
- Assisted with planning projects and project documentation
- Ensured all commitments are met in accordance to the goals and objectives of the project
- Prepared reports on project financial aspects and progress
- Managed and coordinated change activities with Department Leads and functional leads.
- Assisted with project closure activities
- Coordinated all relevant departments’ activities to ensure smooth flow.
- Developed schedules and tracked projects through completion
- Implemented and monitored project tracking mechanisms
- Monitored performance metrics to track project.
- Communicated, Organized, documented the project scope requirement for the SAP projects
- Co-ordinated and lead multi-disciplinary teams of up to 25 + developers, designers and testers working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborated with internal customers, third party software partners and internal teams to develop and launch SAP Product enhancement.
- Prepared and presented timely status reports to client and internal Senior management.