- Python for scripting, web development with Django, and AI programming
- C# programming for configuration management, app development, and micro - services development
- Java programming for agent-based modeling and application development
- SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programming and ERP implementation and configuration
- UNIX/Linux data cleansing and script writing
- SQL procedural and declarative programming.
- Version control using Bitbucket and Trello
- Agile team leader of a multicultural development team
- Logi Analytics for the purposes of BI web interface design
- Android App Development using Xamarin and React Native
- Worked closely with the company owner to build a well-received interactive BI modeling program using Logi Analytics. The project was delivered on time and on budget.
- Worked independently and efficiently to cleanse gigabytes of inconsistent data. The data was then loaded into a self-made MySQL relational database.
- Ran productive consensus building meetings with parents, administrators, classroom aids, and other stakeholders all of which had conflicting ideas about how to best serve the student. A consensus was always reached.
- Marketed the program leading to goal enrollment
- Data collection and behavior intervention planning for at-risk students
Special Education Teacher
- Provided leadership during often contentious intervention meetings. A consensus needed to be reached in these meetings and I became very skilled at fostering an environment that allowed for productive dialogue.
- Program manager for at-risk students struggling with autism, ADHD and other behavioral needs leading to 100% of my students passing all their classes.
- Modified lesson plans for students struggling with academic and classroom expectations.
- Effectively communicated with parents, students, administrators, and other teachers.
Special Education Teacher
- Managed large group of paraprofessionals tasked with implementing behavioral and educational plans for a wide variety of students.
- Team leader on building wide response to intervention team leading to drastically improve test scores.
- District accountability committee member tasked with cutting 2 million dollars from the school budget Interests
- I live my life with the intention of maintaining balance. My passion for reading is balanced by playing roller derby. My love for work and intellectual pursuits is balanced through dance classes, biking, and hiking. My love for conversation, board games, going to shows, and social events are balanced through cooking, binge listening to podcasts, and meditation. This balance allows me to maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle that can be contagious.