EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: A professional with nearly 15 years experience in the financial and IT sectors with a strong concentration in derivatives software design and implementation. Driven by new challenges and the desire to be successful in all endeavors has led to a consistent record of handling challenges, project completions and career progression.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Confidential, is an enterprise-wide software firm providing collateral management software to financial institutions in order to effectively manage credit and operational risk.
Director, Confidential, July 2007 - December 2008
Manage professional services for all Algo Collateral clients (68) globally.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Algo Collateral clients. Identified opportunities to sell additional services and support offerings during and after implementation.
- Provided oversight on all major projects including client implementations, software migrations and upgrades using agile methodologies. Managed project risks and recommended appropriate solutions.
- Advised in overall system design after reviewing business requirements.
- Managed global consulting team of 7, with responsibility for staff development, performance evaluations and compensation decisions.
- Responsible for $3MM consulting revenue; 30% increase over last year's actual consulting revenue.
- Worked on day to day project scheduling, time management and resource management.
- Involved in pre sales; work with sales team on providing demos of software and answering Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Responsible for producing management reports including global tracking of monthly consulting projects (actual vs. planned), overtime hours tracking and percentage of completion reports for fixed fee projects.
Project Manager, Confidential, February 2007- July 2007
- Managed project across 3 Algorithmics solutions including the planning and analysis phases of the SDLC for a medium size Investment Bank resulting in $5MM revenue over 5 years.
- Documented requirements for risk management, credit management and collateral management over a 6 week period
- Managing priorities and expectations across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with clients to resolve any project issues and manage project risks
- Tracking and reporting on project status and achievement of project deliverables
Manager, Confidential, March 2005- February 2007
Manage Professional Services for all NA clients (33) for financial data/collateral management software (Algo Collateral), reporting directly to business line Director.
- Responsible for entire software development life cycle (SDLC) from pre-sales discussions and customer IT environment analysis through design customization, functional & business requirement management, project management, installation, configuration and testing, and post-implementation support.
- Surpassed yearly consulting target of USD $900k by 5%; 25% increase in consulting revenue for NA region in FY06.
- Led team of 7 business analysts who traveled North America and the Pacific Rim, some of whom were stationed offsite (NYC); and one administrative resource.
- Enhanced and put into practice an implementation process consisting of developing project scope (timelines, design, deliveries), managing resources throughout implementation and lessons learned review post implementation.
- Established excellent relationship with the sales team by determining cause of delay in responding to customer needs and designing and implementing a new management model.
Senior Business Analyst, Confidential, June 2002-March 2005
- Successfully led and completed software implementations for top tier financial institutions including Wachovia, Bank of America, Bank of Montreal and Toronto Dominion.
- Provided trainings, both technical and business/functional for internal and external clients.
- Led 5 upgrades and participated in 9 upgrades.
- Account manager for 10 NA clients; responsible for all first-level support.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Manager, Quality Assurance May 1999-June 2002
- Group Lead, reported directly to the Group President, responsible for quality assurance and timely release of 3 major financial service software products.
- Supervised the training and development efforts and activities of 3 quality assurance analysts.
- Constructed a cohesive testing strategy to deal with the variety of languages (C, VB, Java, and APL) that were used to create the present software portfolio.
- Improved the group performance by involving each individual tester with the design, focus and intended role of their assigned product areas of responsibility.
- Actively involved in the entire testing and deployment process. Oversaw all software product releases from the Philadelphia office. Coordinated the releases with the London and Mountain View, CA development offices.
- Created a compatibility matrix of the current SunGard Trading and Risk software portfolio. All products including: Message Manager, Panorama front and back offices, and MasterFiles were successfully integrated and tested in the matrix.
- Provided comprehensive consulting to all areas of the business including senior and product management, sales, account managers and the development staff.
Quality Assurance Analyst Sept. 1997-May 1999
- Responsible for daily execution and verification of tests in a client/server environment.
- Developed test plans and detailed scripts using Rational Visual Test software. These scripts were then used as the main test cases for evaluating changes to the technical specifications.
- Main liaison with developers on issues requiring their resolution.
Confidential, NA Philadelphia, PA
Relationship Manager - Confidential, Nov. 1996-Sept. 1997
- Actively managed a portfolio of large corporate relationships (revenues of $250MM+) and managed cash management, foreign exchange and international products and services.
- Developed solutions through interactions with senior management and operations to modify existing products to meet the changing needs of the marketplace.
Credit Analyst Aug. 1994-Nov. 1996
- Participated in a 26-month rotational program "partnering" with relationship managers and Credit Officers. Rotations include: Private Banking, Commercial Business Banking, Middle Market, Cash Management, and Large Corporate/Specialized Lending.
B.S. in Business Admin: Finance/International Business Sept.
SOFTWARE: Development experience with Algo Collateral, The Devon Derivatives System and SunGard Panorama; User experience with Crystal Reports (8.5, 9, 10), Rational Robot, Rational Visual Test, Lotus Notes (bug\\defect tracking system), Microsoft Office
OS\\DATABASES: Windows NT/2000/2003, SQL Server (6.5, 7.0, 2000, 2005), Sybase (11, 12), Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g)