- PMP (PMI Certified), Energetic, trusted, and detail - oriented Senior Program Manager and strategic solutions provider with outstanding project management and conflict management skills.
- Hand-picked by executive team to turn around underperforming programs; accomplished leader known and respected for leading successful change in projects and building credibility with executive teams and staff.
- Solutions driver who bridges the gap between business and technology with expertise in managing complex programs and multiple concurrent projects.
- Directs PMO teams to develop high-quality programs that solve business problems.
- Successfully delivers large complex infrastructure and application projects and solutions through expert leadership of cross-functional on-shore and off-shore support organizations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Portfolio Mgmt & Governance
- Conflict Management
- Staffing & Resource Management
- Global Client Relationship Management
- Risk & Issue Management
- System Migrations / Integrations
- Strategic IT Planning / Budgeting
- IT Controls and Corporate Compliance Management
- Global IT Operations
- Global Cross-functional Team building & leadership
- Business and IT Planning
- Customer Needs Assessment and Fulfillment
- Agile/SDM/SDP21/Waterfall Methodologies
- CRM Client Relationship Management
- MS Project / Primevera / Clarity / Asana / Jira
Confidential, Dearborn MI
PMO Program Manager
- Successfully delivered $60M global multi-year program generating $35M in annual cost savings by consolidating four major regional Data Centers into a single Enterprise Data Center in North America.
- Reengineered vendor policy to enhance quality assurance and to identify risks and issues Confidential earlier stages during the project; manage contracts for all IT vendors including Infrastructure, IT operations, and IT applications development.
- Reengineered project plan and renegotiated contracts with new vendors; enhanced quality assurance and maintained timelines.
- Hand Picked by President’s Office to work on new Confidential CIO launch project.
- Monitored and implemented Data Center Consolidation (DCC) Program to consolidate data centers to a few strategic locations in such a way that infrastructure is aligned to global standards, less fragmented, highly centralized, and process driven so that ongoing operations costs are significantly reduced and business agility increased through faster provisioning and faster time to recover operations during and after a failure event.
- Established effective partnership with delivery management team in India, Mexico, and AP. Significantly improved communications and teaming for end-to-end global support across service delivery centers.
- Increased financial planning process effectiveness by 35% through the development and implementation of a capital budget cycle that ensured the accuracy and data integrity of all financial transactions.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures
Sr. PMO Manager
- Strategized, monitored, and implemented more than $10 Million Telecommunication Integration Management Program (Worldwide). This encompassed integrating Tier 1, 2, and 3 General Motor’s vendors with Confidential &T. As a key member of the Program Management Office, was responsible for establishing excellent communication structure and solid relationships across internal and external organizations.
- Spearheaded the development of the first-ever Program Management Office; defined project management processes, including those related to requirements management, change control, and user acceptance testing.
- Directed programs with up to 40 infrastructure and application projects—implemented vendor and financial strategies that improved project planning and reduced costs
- Led multi-functional technology teams and key contributor and mentor for a PMO office with up to 22 resources; managed development of innovative software systems and applications.
- Leveraged excellent analysis and customer relationship management skills while identifying and resolving numerous SOW deficiencies, increasing client communication 25%.
- Change Management was not well established across program. Defined and developed the Change Request templates and trained entire PMO team on new Change Management System.
- Provided business analysis for projects that included requirements, success criteria, milestones, Key Performance indicators (KPIs), and Work Breakdown Structures
Sr. Program Manager
- Designed and developed online unemployment insurance claim adjudication system for Unemployed Insurance Agency (UIA) of Confidential . System was designed to ensure the person’s eligibility for unemployment benefits.
- Improved Project Management processes through the implementation of a new business case template—enhanced project visibility to determine project status for Executive decision-making.
- Additional responsibilities included end-to-end project management with ownership over the entire process comprising project planning (plans, schedules, timelines, resource requirements, status, issues, risk mitigation, etc.), worked with business partners to develop technologies (requirements, design alternatives, project plans, schedules, and costs), monitored project status in comparison to cost/time projections, provided consistent and comprehensive status reports and project updates,
- Led teams on projects to anticipate and plan for overlap technology challenges as related to ICD-9, ICD-10 conversion, HIPAA and new federal IT security regulations
- Implemented internal controls, and Information Technology controls and compliance programs that comply with laws, regulations and internal policy.
- Served as the liaison between BCBSM Pharmacy Customer Services and MedImpact Health Care IT department for processing of pharmaceutical claims
- Identified, mitigated and assessed issue / risks across projects. Discussed the mitigation and contingency for all possible risks and issues with all related parties and stakeholders.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Acted as liaison to other departments for operations issues such as customer service, file transfer processing, change control, compile and link requirements and changes, production standards, operations procedures, problem tracking, etc
- Supported the computer infrastructure including computers, printers, LAN, VPM, configuring and upgrading routers, and dial up connectivity. Facilitated CORE team meetings including vendors for Phones, Data Electric Service, modular furniture demo and build out, facilities staff, moving companies, general contractor. Prepared agendas, meeting recaps and action items lists for the meetings.
IT Project Manager
- Worked closely with the project sponsor to define the project needs, and requirements. Developed project schedule, WBS, detailed business requirements, and worked with systems analysts / developers to implement the application.
- Created websites and designed technology training and support for faculty, departments, and programs Confidential all WECS campuses.
- Developed training solutions for internal and external audiences. Responsible for the planning, design, and development of e-learning courseware, and technical documentation.