- 10+ years of experience in software development and software project management in web based applications encompassing various business domains. Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodologies and web technologies. Great team player, highly motivated, adaptive and quick learner with excellent inter - personal and communication skills
Software Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall, Iterative, Prototyping
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project, BugHerd, Visual Studio, Git, Stash, MS Office
Web Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, HTML, JQuery, WCF, IIS, AJAX, SOAP, REST
Databases: SQL Server 2012, MongoDB
Confidential - El Segundo, CA
Technical Project Manager
- Involves offshore team coordination, cross functional communication and coordination, impediment resolution and project tracking in JIRA. Processes include Agile SCRUM and Kanban methodologies
- Managed successful development and implementation of a large-scale project in SCRUM methodology to rewrite online application part of Governmentjobs.com website which involved large scale data migration and offshore co-ordination with geographically disparate teams. Successfully managed multiple integration touch points between Hiring Automation Product and GovernmentJobs.com
- Worked as a Lead Developer and Scrum Master on a performance evaluation product and implemented the core business features like Evaluation Rating Form, Bulk Evaluation Creation and Profanity Filtering on Rating comments.
Technology: ASP.NET MVC, C#, KnockoutJS, MongoDB, SQL Server 2012, Git, Stash
Confidential - Beverly Hills, CA
- Design and development of At-Risk user segmentation filter for targeting a lapsed/about-to-lapse user segment for marketing campaigns
- Design and development of page feed for topic related marketing campaigns
- Business enhancements to the existing online smart car registration system(SmartUSA.com)
- Technical design and development of online survey application for smart car customers to rate the service centers
- Technical design and development of Audit functionality for the internal smart car reservation application used by the Customer Service Representatives
- Front-End Development for Lead Generation for smart cars
Technology: Visual Studio .NET 2005, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, SQL Server 2005.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
- Design and development of user interface for the new improved messaging system to display mails and alerts to the end user.
- Design and development of real-time wire interface with a third-party vendor through the implementation and consumption of WCF services using Transport-layer security with message credentials configuration.
Technology: Visual Studio Team System(VSTS), ASP.Net 2.0, C#, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF).