- As an Architect / Project Manager / Administrator, served as the internal consultant and subject matter expert for Salesforce.com w/Wave Analytics, architecture, planning, rollout, training and administration of SFDC platform with new Lightning Experience interface and Wave Analytics dynamic dashboards designs.
- Provided Salesforce.com w/Wave Analytics architecture and administration including advanced configuration such as creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, triggers, custom workflow, and approval processes. Working on all aspects of Salesforce.com and Wave Analytics architecture and custom configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications. Project management methodology Agile/Kanban.
- Developed salesforce.com user training materials and provided day - to-day end-user support;
- Assist users/proactive best practices to enhance/increase knowledge of Salesforce Classic w/Lightning Experience.
- Provided operational support including user and security management, hierarchies, roles, lead import and management and view creation.
- Built and managed dashboards in SFDC and Wave, views, reports in Salesforce standard and custom objects
- Expert /administrator for all existing sales pipeline reports, campaigns, opportunities and dashboards.
- Developed and managed workflow to automate manual processes, page layouts and custom fields in SFDC.
- Supported sales operations by facilitating lead generation projects and importing new leads into Salesforce using import wizards, data loader and other tools.
- Performed data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories. Managed account and lead data to maintain a high level of accuracy and continue to improve upon the existing data.
- Implemented new processes and communicated updates throughout the company.
- Maintained high-level familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration and functionality.
- Established and implemented best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
- Analyzed existing processes and made recommendations to better streamline and optimize the overall sales operations process within Salesforce.com CRM.
- Worked with marketing department to optimize campaign management.
- Rollout new and managed existing Salesforce apps, FAQs, online Help tutorials.
- Ensured adoption and adherence to Salesforce.com governance framework and usage guidelines.
- App Exchange (“APEX “) and development skills; leveraging Wave Analytics - utilizing PIGQL/JSON/XMD editing
- Experienced with Data loader; Extract-Transform-Load (“ ETL”) and cloud integration tools
- Excel expert and marketing automation tools
- Gained significant experience in the banking and financial services industry. Launched and conducted ongoing support, user training, business analysis, architectural design and development activities.
- Implemented SalesForce.com CRM system for a Global Bank, Fixed Income Hedge Fund, served a System Administrator for the CRM systems; data loader; custom objects, dashboards, custom reports, data manipulation/dedupping.
- Responsible for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions, and report development for multiple business groups with varying needs. Data migration from other CRM’s, ETL, customization, integration with Bloomberg AIM, Outlook, Wave Analytics and company’s website integration for shareholders dedicated access.
- Led the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, maintaining database, bulk-mail, and daily leads update, expert skilled in Data analysis, customer and sales data management, data migration/integration/reports.
- As Business Analyst performed due diligence on prospective clients; Advanced analysis and business data modeling carried out utilizing Excel;
- Implemented business processes outsourcing strategies and vendor management processes
- Analyzed and enhanced business systems based on business objectives
- Managed transition to new data platform including liaising with Legal, Compliance and project management to test and validate process
- Managed writing/reporting/presentation of the rollout of account opening and maintenance functions to front office
- Conducted Refresh process by reviewing client data and incorporating new regulatory requirements into process
- Drafted updates to the Client Onboarding Procedures
- Created and produced quarterly reports for Management on performance metrics
- Documented, translated and communicated pain points and requirements gathering for IT to Business, Legal and Compliance and vise versa
- Mapped processes and presented workflow of AS IS vs Future state; articulated changes from a system perspective
- Testing and validation of the software/platform change produced
- User acceptance of the software/platform change
- SalesForce.com w/Wave Analytics
- Lightning Experience UI
- Oracle CPQ
- CRM Training materials Developer/Trainer
- Wave Analytics
- NetX360 Pershing
- Broadridge Prospectus
- LogMein eCommerce
- MS Dynamics CRM expert in MS Office: Excel
- Word and Power Point. OneNote
- Proficient in Bloomberg
- AIM (B/S
- Axys Advent
- Bloomberg FX
- Tire Reports
- Crystal Reports
- FAS (Best
- ViewStar-imaging system.
Sr. Wave Analytics Architect
- Data ingestion: Datasets, Dataflows, Data Manager, Data Prep, datasetutils, XMD
- UI Visualization, Dashboard Design, Desktop and Mobile Layouts, Bindings, WaveLabs
- Customizing JSON when Out-Of-Box capabilities do not exist.
- At ease working directly with business users to collect and synthesize needs, and negotiated requirements to account for functionality, speed to market, and level of investment.
- A client facing demeanor: excellent verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated experience understanding design aesthetics and “storytelling with data”
- Experienced as a member of an Agile team (Scrum)
Sr. Wave Analytics Developer
- Working on Agile team (Scrum)
- Design, build, and support Wave apps, datasets, and dashboards, beginning with a MVP, iterating into full-featured sales tools.
- In partnership with the Product Owner and sales operations, define intuitive, insightful, actionable, and compelling Wave dashboards, account for user behavior and exception paths.
- Provide “best practices” direction and implement approaches for content governance, taxonomy, processes, and UI consistency within Wave.
- Enable Wave solutions to be embedded into and available within our wider SFDC ecosystem
- Optimize for the whole: provide design guidance to team on Wave capabilities and limitations, enabling delivery of a system which is supportable, maintainable, performant, and achieves high user adoption
- Grow our internal Wave expertise: a mentor, teacher, and guide to both developers and Sales Operations.
- Mastery of the Einstein Analytics (Wave) application, including designing and developing sophisticated dashboards, implementing enterprise security and access approaches, and rolling out governance approaches.
SFDC Community Cloud w/Wave Analytics Architect
- Architected, engineered and designed user-facing Business Intelligence applications in ComSolution Cloud
- Developed documentation materials for heavily customized instance of Salesforce with Lightning Experience UI, Community Solution Cloud and Wave Analytics.
- Data ingestion: datasets, dataflows, data manager, data recipe, dataset wave utils, XMD
- UI visualization, Dashboard Design, Desktop and Mobile Layouts, Bindings, WaveLabs
- Developing on SFDC platform, SAQL, security, permission and change sets/deployment/release mgmt.
- Created and managed JSON files; attaining business logic and desired results by utilizing PIGQL scripting;
- Working on Agile team (Scrum)
Architect SFDC CRM
- Architected, implemented and designed structured model and developed training materials for heavily customized instance of Salesforce with Lightning Experience UI and Wave Analytics for Markets globally (US and EU), in collaboration with colleagues from other lines of global business. This implementation is pushing the edges of Salesforce due to business needs.
- Designed and delivered SFDC native reports and Wave Analytics dynamic dashboards: Sales Forecasts; Pipeline; Sales Executive and Service cases and credits dashboards; utilizing JSON/XMD editing;
- Licensing negotiations, Annex, SLA drafting for multinational group to safely navigate US / EU Data Protection Laws
- Designed and developed CPQ in Service/Sales Cloud via Apttus CPQ config tool;
- Configure/re-configure Apttus solution to meet changing business needs, developed custom app Force.com
- CRM front office procedure, BAU operating procedure preparation
- Access & Use Standard preparation and writing, successfully passing Commercial Banking Risk Committee and getting approvals from Legal and Compliance
- Architectural Development and implementation of apps across geographies US-EU, mostly in the area of operations management, sales and marketing, and SFDC reporting and Wave Analytics dashboards. The model addresses existing business need gaps with tools that support quick development and deployment at extremely low cost.
- Developed training materials for trainers/Business Champions/Administrators/Global Sales Account Officers, end users; scheduling, timelines, milestones
- Data management/migration procedure writing covering processes; agree on naming conventions, import data
- Rollout procedure writing, activation of users, formal invite, training reminders, scheduling of kickoffs/agenda
- Monitoring user activity, holding follow-up meetings, working alongside Legal/Compliance
- Integration of third party apps into daily operations across geographies to integrate displaced teams
- Scope, SOW, business requirement documents preparation and writing
- System Configuration, Hierarchies validation; Profile and Role determination - what’s needed vs must have;
- End User Outlook “cleanse” export/upload procedure writing; automated macro ETL
- Weekly recurring calls with Business Champions; what’s been promised vs accomplished in all business areas
- Created and conducted scheduled training sessions of trainers/end users
Performance Reporting & Statements Analyst
- Enabled key functionality of MITG Apttus CPQ and Salesforce.com
- Developed field sales contracting mechanisms and templates and use of tools to prepare contracts/amendments
- Created fields, page layouts, workflows, field updates, record types and visual force pages in SFDC
- Created and modified contract templates using Apttus X-Author CLM
- Setting up complex bundles and product configurations to meet business requirements
Performance Reporting & Statements Analyst
- Performance Measurement Analysis projects with Salesforce Enterprise CRM
- Architectural Data Management in AXYS and APL systems, Bloomberg AIM/VCON
- Reconciliation of the feeds to and from AXYS Advent vs Salesforce.com data
- Unified Managed Account (UMA) Performance; Salesforce CRM integration, APEX, custom objects;
- Asset Class Performance / Total Return Performance
- Architected and laid out a structured plan of transition and validation of Custodian Statements via Enterprise Security Master, Intellimatch, InvestEdge (in-house) and ETL to Salesforce CRM.
- Perform daily Prospectus Delivery analysis, updating Enterprise Security Master (ESM), liaison to Broadridge with investor communication issues;
- Working close with Compliance and Legal to insure development is within business need; corrections (Buckslips, A=D, or Muni language) letter communication sent to investor in timely manner prior to trade settlement date.
- Architected, implemented, deployed and automated a new process of reconciliation to insure timely delivery of investor communication utilizing Broadridge ProspectusView module, Back-order reports, Dashboards.
- Conversion operations projects of over 100,000 accounts to a new platform system (Salesforce CRM).
- Work alongside Compliance, Legal and auditors; making sure company is compliant with SEC guidelines.
- Manage and coordinate Confidential Wealth monthly statement process with emphasis on accuracy.
- Use skill set and technology expertise to enhance reporting capabilities for Confidential Alternative Investment platform.
- Focusing on the acquisition of two Holiday Inn hotels, deal size $30MM.
- Due diligence: review property and equipment appraisals, review historical and proforma financials, review most recent tax statements, P&L. Verify leases, entitlements.
- Verify all expenses of operating the property are reflected in financials provided by Seller.
- Receive/review past and budgeted capital improvements, forecasting, compare expense pass-throughs/CAM charges to Operating Statements.
- Confirm releases current lien holders, arrange new bank accounts, prepare funding schedule.
Trade Operations Analyst
- Salesforce CRM Administrator - Implemented Salesforce CRM system for the firm; conducted project business analysis, current state design, provide evaluation, test modification, testing and implementation of enterprise wide systems across functional areas and databases, developed business workflow, Salesforce automation, social and digital media expertise, metadata, Marketing automation.
- Lead the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, maintaining database, bulk-mail, and daily leads update, expert skilled in Data analysis, customer and sales data management, data migration/integration/reports, built technology strategy & align with marketing.
- Evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Handling of day to day project and support question/issues; ensure best practices are adhered; RFI/RFP.
- As trade operations analyst support all aspects of operations for a capital markets business, using Bloomberg AIM for MBS, CMBS, RMBS, REPO, Private RE deals, including trade settlement, trade verification/communication (VCON), SWIFT, Repos, Reverse repos (Treasuries), TBA’s, factor updates (SPO charges), cash/activity reconciliation AXYS, EPN, analytics in RiskSpan risk system, Corporate Actions, depositary receipts (ADR).
- Ensure all transactions executed by trading are confirmed and settled correctly. Process trade confirmations compliance, audit and settlements utilizing electronic confirmations processing systems as well as internal systems to monitor settlements activity.
- Confirming deals with counterparties, brokerages via VCON, SCUS, setting up payments in Swift, matching and releasing trades, handle booking for new deals and unwinds, creating fixing advices/confirmations.
- Developed strong professional relations with various brokers as liaise between Front Office, Traders, Brokers, Settlement, multiple Custodians as well as counterparties.
- Researching and reconciling corporate actions. Resolve trade differences in a timely and efficient manner.