- Manage EPIC software implementation for multiple distributed customers.
- Own the implementation of Claims and Remittance application with install of Epic software.
- Drive the requirements definition process. Develop the implementation model, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, establish intermittent deadlines, and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Oversee testing of all applications during install including certifying builds for deployment, developing and executing thorough and complete test plans
- Identify, prioritize and troubleshoot project risks to ensure project milestones are met.
- Specialize in managing and mitigating revenue - based risks for customers, including mediating between third party/proprietary vendors, communicating between executive leadership and project team.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and oversee training for revenue applications.
- Maintain accountability for the overall success of the project from original conceptualization through final implementation
Technical: Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft OneNote, Basic C++, STATA, SAS, Tableau, Hospital Billing, Professional Billing, Claims, Epic Systems.
Languages: Advanced written and spoken Spanish, with emphasis on medical and business translations
- Assessed risks on behalf of the company for up to $1,000,000 in liability.
- Worked on teams of 20-30 individuals generating upward of $110,000,000 in revenue annually.
- Maintained relationships with agents while adhering to strict guidelines, and protected company assets.
House Advisor and Desk Receptionist
- Oversaw three Resident Advisors, and planned weekly agenda meetings for staff
- Facilitated growth of the community through conflict resolution, and mentored residents and fellow staff through educational programming, while enforcing compliance of University policies.
Summer Conference Coordinator
- Organized, and directed operations of a 215 bed Creighton Housing unit for summer guests.
- Managed and communicated effectively between university facilities, residence life, environmental services, front desk staff, and other coordinators
- Maintained client relations and operated under a $50,000 budget
- Provided excellent customer service, responded to customers in a timely and benevolent manner
- Worked under great time constraints and high volume with skilled cocktail services
- Specialized in upselling services of bar and restaurant products
- Translated technical and business document from English to Spanish
- Assisted in line work and inventory activities
- Helped establish point of sales locations within the region