- A consulting Information systems professional offers more than sixteen years of experience in diverse technical applications as well as functional support of vendor and client technical environments.
- Combines intensive group project management skills with excellent business, analytical, and documentation acumen and initiates cross - training with various corporate divisions in order to improve workflow and streamline project completion.
- Demonstrates the ability to direct complex conversion assignments from inception to conclusion for various Fortune 500 entities.
- Holds several PMI certifications.
- Introduced a request intake process that simplifies the flow of inquiries through the Project and Resource Information System (PaRIS) for JDE North American Deployment, while additionally reconciling six operating companies and their respective project plans into a single master project strategy.
- Introduced and managed comprehensive tracking processes for the enhancement of communication and issue resolution for cross-functional teams and senior management.
- Created and supervised project configuration data and data management requirements, procedures, and operating methodologies, while setting baseline documentation and maintenance and acting as the project administrator for chartered project control boards.
- Planned, organized, and led on-site training, data conversion, and testing projects located at facilities based in Illinois and New Jersey.
- Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook MS Scheduler PC, LAN, WAN
- ABT Workbench (PMW) VANTIVE TCP/IP
- Project Server Project Web Access Clarity SharePoint
- Windows NT Imaging Visio Adobe Acrobat Professional Prolog
- Windows XP PaRIS Remedy Mercury
- Multi-Edit Prolog MS Outlook PF Editor
- HTTP/HTML eRoom SharePoint EVOLVE
- MS Front Page PeopleSoft MS SMS PhotoShop 5.0
Confidential, SOMERSET, NJ
Associate Project Manager
- Maintains the SharePoint site for ReCAP to RxCLAIM and Common Services projects.
- Opens daily client connect and checkpoint meeting; attendance is taken and logged; meeting minutes are documented and published
- Assists with the Financials and Resource Management System (RMS) process; includes entering time for resources and approving timesheets and processing invoices
- Maintaining resource pools and performing ad-hoc reporting
- Creates, maintains and updates presentations for Program Managers
- Manages small to medium projects (minor releases, rollouts, etc.)
- Assists Program Managers and VPs with project plans on program level and all adhoc PMO reporting.
- Responsible for SEP and deliverable audits and runs and analyzes financial project burn reports
- Responsible for creating, managing, and tracking Resource Requisition Forms (RRFs)
- Representing Jaguar at Resource Utilization Meetings and serving as point for all Staff Augmentation accounts
- Submits requests to open Projects in Clarity, to add new users in Clarity, ensures projects are open for time entry in Clarity, and submits requests to close projects in Clarity.
- Ensure all resources enters their time by end of day each Friday
- Generate weekly timesheets for all Time and Material projects and submit to identified contact.
- Responsible for new hire onboarding (issuing seating, laptop, Blackberry, conference call #s, access, etc.)
- Follows best practices:
- Project plan updates-tracking project progress (scope/time/cost/quality)
- FPA/PnL (profit and loss) updates-tracking resource utilization/burn rate
- Project status reporting-communicating project
- Daily status reporting-communicating project progress/risks/issues/changes
- Meeting minutes-documentation of meetings for reference points/risks/issues/changes and follow up items
- Prepare overall final project status report
- Receive project close acceptance from the client
- Close out the project schedule
- Close out the FPA/PnL
- Review/archive the project artifacts and lessons learned
Confidential, NEWARK, NJ
Executive Corporate Relations Specialist
- Responsible for dealing compassionately, respectfully and takes accountability in diverse situations with customers regarding complaints from the FCC, Board of Public Utilities, Government Affairs and Corporate Complaints. Maintains composure when handling difficult situations and follows up to ensure positive resolution.
- Identifies broken processes that negatively affect the customer experience and forward information to the appropriate department for handling. This includes problems that may arise from any and all aspects of the company's operations, that otherwise impede complete customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate analytical proficiency and takes ownership for resolving customer issues efficiently. Tracks and runs weekly and monthly reports for the Call Center and Corporate Executive Desk to identify complaint trends and report them to the appropriate department for review and communicate customer climate and trends to management.
- Exercise sound judgment in problem resolution, which will not negatively affect the customer or the company.
- Recommends appropiate coaching sessions to all levels of Management and their subordinates to prevent repeat performances of incorrect process and procedures and unprofessional behavior.
- Effectively troubleshoot problems in product areas with the customer and identify Confidential responsibilities with regard to customer and equipment.
Customer Relations Coordinator
- Responsible for inbound and outbound customer service, training of junior and new customer service representatives and quality assurance.
- Develops customer services and personnel forms such as customer concern cancellation of accounts, call monitoring, account follow-up, daily call log, credit card authorization and others.
- Implements daily shift log form and process, standard schedules, and performance evaluations.
- Responded to inbound technical support calls, served as escalation point for customer service issues.
- Performs updates to internal systems and maintains ACD reports, including call volume, trends and performance statistics.
- Reviews agent daily call log and provided agents with performance feedback.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Technical Project Coordinator
- Responsible for performing project coordination activities relating to Clients web application projects. Ensures the products/systems involved consist of custom internet-based web applications used to run the business of pharmaceutical clients.
- Managed the user base of the applications that comprises several thousand users, including client sales representatives, speakers contracted by the client, client product and marketing team members, and internal staff/management.
- Handled data related to speaker events held annually, and processed and tracked all honorarium and expense payments issued to speakers who speak at the events. Tracked progress using MS Project and created workflow charts using MS Visio.
- Key responsibilities include providing support and implementation activities for the program. Under the direction and leadership of the Director of Engineering, this position is responsible for monitoring and facilitating all program-related activities to fulfill contractual agreements and ensure the quality of program deliverables.
- Assists in creating and developing online marketing strategies with specific deliverables, including traffic building, e-mail newsletters and solicitations, fundraising appeals, online advertising and marketing campaigns, and more.
- Created workflow charts using MS Visio. Assists in providing creative services, including proofing/editing Web fundraising copy, promotional copy and e-mail newsletters and solicitations, and design development (implementing some production of design work).
- Monitors client websites and make proactive creative suggestions for improvements, and implement changes. Identifies and solicits promotional partners and sponsors for our clients. Created weekly status reports for management. Keeps up-to-date project plans in MS Project housed on SharePoint.