Energetic, outgoing, and self - motivated professional wanting to gain a professional position with a progressive company utilizing my experience, training, and education.
- Isodraw 7.2 CADprocess
- AutoCAD R12, R13, R14 and AutoDesk
- Solidworks 2014
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Adobe Illustrator CS
- Adobe FrameMaker (Structured) 7.2
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2000 Server, 2003 Server
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Epic/Arbor text exposure
- Provide lawn care to residential and commercial properties.
- Provide landscaping and spring/fall cleanup to residential and commercial properties.
- Create solid parts from engineering drawings and/or customer sketches using Solidworks 2014
- Create inspection drawings from solids to ensure parts is correct
- Create fab and weld drawings for fabrication shop
- Ensure that all processing is correct and accurate per customer PO
- Answer any questions fab shop may have
- Create drawings from Pro/E 3D models using IsoDraw CAD Process
- Created drawings for Parts, Operators, maintenance and Troubleshooting manuals for the Government
- Ensured the drawing were correct by utilizing engineering drawings
- Worked closely with the technical writers to ensure the procedure and drawings matched, ofter rewriting the procedure to match the drawing
- Work mandatory overtime for 5 years to ensure that the manuals were completed on time
- Create drawings from 3D models using IsoDraw CAD Process
- Create drawings for Parts, Operators, Mainenance and Troubleshooting manuals for the Government.
- Ensure drawings were correct by utilizing engineering drawings
- Work closely with technical writers to ensure the procedure and drawing matched, often rewriting the procedure to match the drawing
Sr. Parts Writer
- Helped to create a print-on-demand parts manual printing system.
- Currently supervise three (3) other employees.
- Coordinated set up other Technical Communication departments in Bangalore, India and Wuxi, China.
- Created functional name for parts descriptions.
- Create structured templates in FrameMaker.
- Make changes to the ATCS online parts management system, an XML/SGML based systems.
- Helped to solve computer software, hardware, and networking problems.
- Create and modify parts list and illustration for the parts manuals with parts breakdown, callouts, and exploded view illustrations from engineering.
- Determine serviceable parts and create kits for parts manual.
- Extensive use of Adobe Acrobat and Distiller for manuals.
Parts Writer /Technical Illustrator
- Created and modified parts list for the Blaw-Knox line of equipment.
- Created and modified illustrations for the Blaw-Knox line of equipment.
- Fulfilled grocery orders for Giant Foods, Safeway Foods, and Ginardi Foods.
- Certified in driving forklift and double pallet jack.
- Performed parts listing and illustration for New Holland.
- Helped to solve computer software, hardware and networking problems.
- Experience with Windows 2000 Professional/Server including:
- Configuring TCP/IP
- Setting up and implementing Active Directory
- Configuring Windows 2000 security using IPSec, cryptology and certificates
- Configuring routing and remote access
- Creating and administering user and group accounts
- Disk management
- Configuring network protocols such as TCP/IP, ATM, NWLink, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, DLC
- Testing TCP/IP connectivity using Ipconfig and ping
- Installing and configuring DHCP
- Microsoft Management Console
- Administering group policies
- XML editing