- Flexible information technology as project and management leader delivering Strategic Business Solutions
- Project leader managing successful deliverables supporting corporate strategies.
- Recognized as a key resource able to expand and add new company services, improving processes, integrations, and financials.
- Broad experience managing teams comprised with company staff, contract vendors, and consultants, which are local or global.
- Organizes and executes high profile complex projects with Confidential 100 and 500 companies.
- Strategic Project Scope, Planning and execution Scrum Master Certified
- Infrastructure and Software Projects Business Mergers
- Global experience with Europe, Asia Pacific, India, Mauritius Emerging Markets driver
- Roadmap planning with financials, resourcing, business needs Managing Capital and O&M life of projects
Confidential, Allentown, PA
IT Project Manager
- Delivering Infrastructure technologies to PPL Business Teams and to Power Sub Stations facilities.
- VoIP installation for 40+Power Sub Stations
- Project Manager of Fusion tool and Adlib development team (manage and protect confidential Designs)
- Managing project of upgrade of Wireless service installation for 550 AP Confidential 40 different sites in PA
- Managing project of $2M replacing End of Life equipment including switch, routers, fiber,
- Software applications upgrade with migration to Windows 10 and office 2016
- Windows Cloud migration analysis including Windows as a service.
- Security deployments of ISTAR access control solution and camera integrating with CCURE.
- Delivery of INFOBLOX product managing Corporate Confidential . And DHCP solution
- Migration of Servers and Virtual Servers from Windows 2008 OS to Windows 2016 OS.
Confidential, Wyomissing, PA
IT Director and Manager
- IT/Proj Manager of Engineering team supporting client installations, upgrades, problem correction and planning.
- IT/Proj Manager of Development team supporting client’s custom solutions and Share Point
- Architecture and roadmap planner and strategist
- Migration of Windows environments from 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, SBS to 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Migration of MS SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008 to 2008 R2, and 2012
- NOC deployment covering priority schemes, escalation, service levels, and general communication
- Design and Deployment of Lan and Wan services including VoIP services.
- General deployment but not limited to Dell Servers, Laptops and workstations
- General deployment but not limited to Microsoft Operating systems, Hyper - V, Exchange, and custom solutions
- Cisco and Watch guard network platforms and VPN deployment covering DMZ setup and Cloud solutions
Confidential, Radnor, PA
Global IT Manager
- Expanding corporate business operations in India, China, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia
- Managed SAP Business One application installation and support for all APAC location
- Perform maintenance and reporting of SAP BO, plus worked with teams to migrate to SAP ECC
- Managed Installation of Windows servers supporting AD, Lotus Notes, Shared drives, FTP and SQL applications
- Project Management with Technical Team for migration of windows environments
- Managed networking activities with corporate teams to enable MPLS, EVPN, Anira, and Meraki technologies
- Performed studies and coordinated implementation for network, desktop, and business solutions
- Managed and supported VoIP system used by over 600 users located in Central India requiring global capabilities.
- Created calling logic, and coordination of implementation with in region VoIP vendor to improve integration between North America and Europe site to India support teams.
- Program and project manager working with all infrastructure teams in roll out of new technologies.
- Infrastructure lead for merger and acquisitions in support of expanding the business to Asia Pacific Region
- Maintains budget and resource staffing for expense and capital budget tracking for new projects.
- Assist with design and implement for Active Directory, Voice over IP, and upgrade of windows environment.
- Performed contract negotiations for staff augmentation
- Help lead effort to identify and setup a co-location datacenter to support growth and address single point of failure.
- Provide on-site hands on support and coordination for SAP applications Confidential new Asia Pacific locations.
- Negotiated Global outsourcing arrangement with Confidential to enabling Help Desk, Site IT support, and L2 IT services.
Confidential, Allentown, PA
Information Technology Principal and Generalist
- Designed, developed and deployed a global web-based oracle DB application decreasing data delivery by 24 hours.
- Coordinated Oracle Application Suite version 11i installation activities Confidential Singapore location migrating from home grown ERP solution satisfying BOD requirements.
- Supported the Quality application as part of the OAS 11i system incorporating modifications needed to capture and track defects and saving an estimated $100 Million
- Designed, negotiated and implemented a new engineering change business process which provides changes to product build information in real time, resulting in faster build time.
- Architected and managed an application solution decreasing time when onboarding new suppliers.