- Provide Strategic Market Planning and Project Management Skills to Exceed Revenue Goals
- Highly motivated, driven, innovative analytically - minded Information Technology and Services Product Marketing Professional, executing go-to-market and sales strategies that exceed targeted revenue growth and delivering solutions needed to retain and gain customers.
- Performing market research to increase product value, identify new revenue opportunities and combat competitor threats.
- Providing leadership and focus to cross-functional teams and staff to improve processes, implement operational changes, deliver sales and marketing content, and develop and launch product.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business, Market & Launch Plan Development & Execution
- Product and Feature Positioning
- Process Improvement
- Sales & Marketing Enablement
- Staff & Vendor Management
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- Agile-Scrum Development
- Market & Competitor Analysis
- Effective Communication
- Voice of Customer
Advanced knowledge of: Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Business Warehouse, Adobe PDF Viewer/Editor, Snag-It, Intermediate knowledge of JIRA, SalesForce, SharePoint, SciForma, Basecamp, MS Project, AS400 and SAP
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Launched $212M scientific information research and discovery web platform tool, resulting in revenue retention, an accelerated launch cycle and increased customer satisfaction. ed for development and execution of a complex project plan, resulting in platform adoption and improved user experience of 4K+ Commercial, Academic and Government customers while demonstrating strong collaboration, project, launch, time and people management skills and responsiveness to customers.
- Interviewed and surveyed customers, analyzed sales call reports and monitored customer product feedback to learn about customer pain points and communicated requirements to Product Development, resulting in product enhancements and increased customer satisfaction.
- Acted as Project Management Organization’s (PMO) Product Marketing and Marketing Operations team lead in an agile environment, resulting in improved and transparent communications regarding development, marketing operations and go-to-market plan status; presented go-to-market plan status to executive steering committee.
- Led cross-functional launch team, ensuring launch readiness and success, including beta testing, pricing/sales scenarios, positioning, systems requirements implementation, webpage updates, campaigns, brochures, videos, staff, feature metrics reporting and materials.
- Collaborated with UX design and development team in an agile development environment and participated in user testing sessions and cross-functional team usability test reviews, resulting in implementation of UI design changes leading to a great user experience.
- Accepted completed back log items and translated Jira release notes to customer facing positioning statements used in launch communications, collateral and product demonstrations for internal and external customers.
- Managed, guided and mentored direct reports who developed product help content and e-Learning materials in multiple languages, supporting domestic and international sales efforts while educating and increasing customer satisfaction.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Developed and executed strategic business plans which included budgeting, forecasting, pricing, value proposition, competitive analysis, new feature identification, product deletions, market segmentation, sales opportunities, client strategies, product development roadmap and improvement strategies related to production, pricing, sales process and customer satisfaction.
- Managed product lifecycle of $40M software, compliant digital content and professional services product lines used by Financial, Healthcare and Insurance Institutions, resulting in decreased development costs, product enhancements and increasing revenue.
- Initiated and managed project to reduce production backlog, increasing customer satisfaction, customer retention and resource availability for new product development.
- Developed and executed, in collaboration with sales, a revenue gap fill campaign including a new pricing and positioning strategy, resulting in the generation of $1.9 million and exceeding the annual corporate revenue goal.
- Developed and implemented Product Marketing plans, including direct mail campaigns, webinars, collateral production and webpage strategy in relation to rapidly changing market environments to support sales initiatives, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and high customer retention.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Developed market plans including market segmentation, competitor analysis, positioning statements, market survey, opportunities, revenue growth strategies, action plans, pricing recommendation, marketing campaigns, packaging, volume and revenue forecasting, line extensions and Sales, R&D and Manufacturing support needs.
- Managed $10M Diagnostic Test and Membrane Filtration product lines used for detection of microorganisms in food and environmental test samples, resulting in 15% increased revenue, the launch of a new rapid diagnostic food test and the prototype of a membrane filtration device.
- Launched new Rapid DNA Hybridization technology based micro-well listeria test kit which reduced hands-on lab time and increased speed to detection and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated and introduced products, resolving customer technical issues while increasing customer satisfaction and sales.
- Led and managed product development projects in collaboration with R&D and Production, resulting in new product packaging, product positioning and stepwise instruction guides.
- Executed beta test plan, including beta tester recruitment, product demonstration, tester usage tracking and survey with survey feedback used to make product adjustments and ensure high-quality product release.